"Israel defends itself" Lie refuted once and for all

Did you follow the attack??? Why was it allowed to happen in the first place? When did the IDF show up?

Sorry, I thought you had specific information, not that you were speculating.

I agree that everything from Netanyahu's policy to support Hamas in order to divide Palestinians, to the incredible failure of the Israeli defenses around Gaza and the very slow response by the IDF all need to be investigated.

Something doesn't seem Kosher!!!

But for all that, the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 was mass murder and no one forced them to do it. Hamas & the Gaza Palestinians are guilty of that mass murder.

As stated in UN General Assembly resolutions, "Dozens of resolutions by the UNGA support national liberation movements in their struggle for independence and self-determination, including armed struggle, as exemplified by Resolution 2105 of 1965."

Furthermore, international humanitarian law explicitly acknowledges the right to engage in wars of national liberation as a protected and essential right for occupied populations, as outlined in Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949.

Sorry, I thought you had specific information, not that you were speculating.

I agree that everything from Netanyahu's policy to support Hamas in order to divide Palestinians, to the incredible failure of the Israeli defenses around Gaza and the very slow response by the IDF all need to be investigated.

Something doesn't seem Kosher!!!

But for all that, the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 was mass murder and no one forced them to do it. Hamas & the Gaza Palestinians are guilty of that mass murder.

Agreed! Both parties may have a lot of explaining to do. The delay was -- awkward -- at best. But the Defense Minister initially claiming credit for the attack on the hospital??

Agreed! Both parties may have a lot of explaining to do. The delay was -- awkward -- at best. But the Defense Minister initially claiming credit for the attack on the hospital??
I've only heard a Hamas spokes person saying that the Israelis claimed credit for the attack initially.

Link?

As stated in UN General Assembly resolutions, "Dozens of resolutions by the UNGA support national liberation movements in their struggle for independence and self-determination, including armed struggle, as exemplified by Resolution 2105 of 1965."

Furthermore, international humanitarian law explicitly acknowledges the right to engage in wars of national liberation as a protected and essential right for occupied populations, as outlined in Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1949.

The Oct. 7 attack against the Israeli people was not an act of resistance nor a valid act of war.

It was mass murder.

"Israel defends itself" Lie refuted once and for all​

Is that anything like the lie that Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza killing 500 when now it turns out that they did it to themselves, and it wasn't even 500 people who died, and it wasn't even a hospital but a bomb in the parking lot NEXT to the hospital?

Occupied from what country?

Pretending both sides don't have innocent blood on their hands in this 100+ year conflict is to ignore reality. Hamas's brazen murder of over a thousand civilians sets the stage for a bloody escalation and retribution.
Like you know anything the TV didn't tell you.

Like you know anything the TV didn't tell you.
Sure like all stations talk about the 1920 Jerusalem riots that occur because of lies spread by the Arab press. Or the 1929 ones......or how the war for Israeli independence really started right after the non-binding UNGA vote on the proposed partition plan.

But it seems to me the Arab Streets are a lot like Faux Not News viewers. They want to believe the lies and will riot over those lies at a drop of a hat. Faux Not News even paid out over three quarters of a billion dollars to settle a lawsuit over their lies. Too bad the Arabs can't sue the Arab press.

Now drop and get me twenty equivocations.........

Is that anything like the lie that Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza killing 500 when now it turns out that they did it to themselves, and it wasn't even 500 people who died, and it wasn't even a hospital but a bomb in the parking lot NEXT to the hospital?

Lies give you comfort?
Ok then..

Testimony:

Palestinian fighters treated the hostages humanely, offering them hope of a safe passage to Gaza, despite the chaos.
The compassionate act stands in stark contrast to the chaos that unfolded.

The captive group's relief was brutally disrupted as Israeli forces arrived, unleashing a storm of gunfire that wounded fighters and hostages alike. She said this about the Israeli forces to Israeli radio:
"They eliminated everyone, including the hostages."

UN Special Rapporteur on the occupied Palestinian territories, says that

Israel cannot claim the right of ‘self-defence’ under international law because Gaza is a territory which it occupies.

1700110369319.png

U.S Sends 2000 pound Bunker Buster Bombs to Israel.

After sending massive bombs, artillery shells, U.S. also urges Israel to limit civilian casualties
WSJ News Exclusive | U.S. Sends Israel 2,000-Pound Bunker Buster Bombs for Gaza War

Personally, I do not think the leaders of Israel give a damn what we think.

The IDF has been murdering Palestinian children for decades as well as the Palestinian fishing boats and the Palestinian water sources.

The USA has been suckered into supporting the Devil himself.

1701540405005.jpeg

:)-

Forum List

Back