Israel: Deeply in Love with Dictators & Mass Murder

Brutality like this has made Israel a pariah state.

you are clueless---- I have seen the REAL STUFF-----the Israeli children victims of those nail bombs that give YOU orgasms.
Look at the facts.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/children.html

You still don't get it. Yeah, that's the fact. What you are ignoring, is why those are the fact. When you teach your kids to go out and chuck rocks at armed military people, then yeah, you are going to have more of your kids die... and rightly so.

If the Israeli were teaching their kids to go to the Egyptian boarder, and chuck rocks at armed Egyptian soldiers, we would see the exact same graph with high number of Israeli children dead, and fewer Egyptian children dead.

Again.... Animals, raising kids to be animals, results in animal deaths.

Stop raising animals, and stop your kids from chucking rocks at Israeli soldiers and going into military controlled 'no-go' zones, and this problem will disappear.

You still don't get it. Yeah, that's the fact. What you are ignoring, is why those are the fact. When you teach your kids to go out and chuck rocks at armed military people, then yeah, you are going to have more of your kids die... and rightly so.
The article never mentions Palestinians throwing rocks. You are just making stuff up.

You are lying in order to justify the murder of children.

The article never mentions Palestinians throwing rocks. You are just making stuff up.

You are lying in order to justify the murder of children.

I don't care what you think. I've seen it hundreds of times. They throw rocks at soldiers ALL THE TIME. PERIOD. What the article did say, was that they were collecting rubble. You can collect rubble anywhere in Palestine. Anywhere. If there is anything they have plenty of, it's rubble. They don't need to be 'collecting rubble' from a military controlled no-go zone.

There is only one single reason they would pick there, to 'collect rubble'... to throw rocks at soldiers.

You want to say I'm making it up... I don't give a crap. Find someone who cares.

In the mean time if you want to even attempt convincing me.... show me the video. You show me the video where all they were doing was 'collecting rubble', and I will apologize.

But we both know you won't show the video, because we both know what it will show

We both know this is what happened. Every single one of those 'kids' as if 15 years are kids... Every single one of them, deserves to be shot. Absolutely. When I was 15, I most certainly didn't chuck rocks at police, or actually anyone anywhere that was, or wasn't armed. But certainly not anyone who was armed.

I was taught better than that by my parents... because they were not animals, and I am not an animal.

We can shoot animals.

you are clueless---- I have seen the REAL STUFF-----the Israeli children victims of those nail bombs that give YOU orgasms.
Look at the facts.

Kinda silly to cite a propaganda rag. Grow up
Why do you feel the facts presented are wrong? Are news sources that criticize Israel always propaganda?

Look at the facts.

Kinda silly to cite a propaganda rag. Grow up
Why do you feel the facts presented are wrong? Are news sources that criticize Israel always propaganda?

to what "fact" do you refer? you cited obvious propaganda. There is an ongoing war over there.
When I was a child there was neighbor who grew up in
Germany during world war II. He utterly DESPISED
the british because of that which the RAF (royal airforce)
did to poor innocent Germany. He cursed out the british
incessantly

Every single one of those 'kids' as if 15 years are kids... Every single one of them, deserves to be shot. Absolutely.
Wow, you are nuts.

no he isn't-----those kids are neither playing or "collecting
rubble"------they are militants by international definition
I knew you could be counted on to demonize these impoverished children.

wrong again-----I do not demonize children-----most children
do what they LEARN at home and school to DO-----few begin
to make their own decisions before age 16 and some never
grow a thinking brain. I stated that they are "MILITANTS"----which makes them legal targets------no matter how young
they are----the guilty people are those who PUT THEM UP TO IT. The area in which those "children" were operating
was a NO GO militarily restricted zone------it is their mothers
who are guilty------they should be shot too. The people who PAY their parents to sacrifice a few children for the cause ---should be TORTURED TO DEATH

Every single one of those 'kids' as if 15 years are kids... Every single one of them, deserves to be shot. Absolutely.
Wow, you are nuts.

grow a thinking brain. I stated that they are "MILITANTS"----which makes them legal targets------no matter how young
they are----the guilty people are those who PUT THEM UP TO IT. The area in which those "children" were operating
who are guilty------they should be shot too. The people who PAY their parents to sacrifice a few children for the cause ---should be TORTURED TO DEATH
You claim without evidence that these children are militants. You want to kill them whatever their age (5-year-olds? 3-year-olds?) You also want to torture to death their mothers.

When did you become such a monster?

Wow, you are nuts.

You claim without evidence that these children are militants. You want to kill them whatever their age (5-year-olds? 3-year-olds?) You also want to torture to death their mothers.

of course they are "MILITANTS" they are being USED for
a military purpose. The people supposed to be CARING
for them----have sent them into a military zone ----in fact in the
case that you have shown-----the area was not only a NO GO AREA the people in the area had been FOREWARNED
that there would be military action there. You were probably never in the military------I will help you understand. If "the enemy" ties a bomb to the head of a five year old and pushes the kid toward you------you are OBLIGATED to shoot the kid. The "kids" in the footage you showed were at least 14 years old-------lots of 14 year old kids on your side have killed people for the glory of allah. A 14 year old kid who kills for the glory of allah is doing it FOR MOM

Last edited:
Wow, you are nuts.

case that you have shown-----the area was not only a NO GO AREA the people in the area had been FOREWARNED
that there would be military action there. You were probably never in the military------I will help you understand. If "the enemy" ties a bomb to the head of a five year old and pushes the kid toward you------you are OBLIGATED to shoot the kid. The "kids" in the footage you showed were at least 14 years old-------lots of 14 year old kids on your side have killed people for the glory of allah. A 14 year old kid who kills for the glory of allah is doing it FOR MOM
Show evidence that any of the children I have referred to were carrying bombs.

If you actually read the article I posted you will learn that some of the children were shot outside the buffer zone.

You'll be surprised to learn that Palestinians are human and often love their children.

Last edited:

Show evidence that any of the children I have referred to were carrying bombs.

If you actually read the article I posted you will learn that some of the children were shot outside the buffer zone.

You'll be surprised to learn that Palestinians are human and often love their children.

your demand is idiotic It is a known fact that kids are used
in DIVERSIONARY tactics by your fellow murdering dogs. I am surprised by nothing------I am fully aware of the nature of the filth that shit like YOU are. Of course they love their children and they ALSO swallow the shit shoved down their throats in mosques. re JANNAH and they really do like the MONEY they get for each dead child. German Nazi parents loved their kids too. You should read all about MAGDA
GOEBBELS-----she had something like six kids that she LOVED from the four or five down whose throats she shoved cyanide-----to her last letter to her son who at that time was serving the REICH and ADOLF in the glorious Nazi army. She LOVED all of them. As to the shit of mosques----I know first hand-----I witnessed that shit about 50 years ago

Forum List

Back