Israel: Deeply in Love with Dictators & Mass Murder

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Israeli militarists and arms profiteers have devoted themselves to oppressing/killing poor folk.

How Israel is helping Myanmar army against Rohingya - Times of India

Israel's terrible betrayal of the US: Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China - Defensetech

Israel’s role in the Guatemalan genocide

Israeli arms dealers join Lieberman's entourage to Africa

Apartheid Israel was caught in bed with apartheid South Africa on numerous occasions: Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons

Last edited:
Wow, maybe Trump was right.

Trump Exposed Not Abbas, but Netanyahu as the Peace Rejectionist

While the Palestinians are cooperating with Egypt on reconciliation, the Israelis continue to play the same broken record and refuse to give change a real chance
read more: Trump exposed not Abbas, but Netanyahu as the peace rejectionist

Mod edit: Please do not post in red text. That is reserved for moderation. Thanks

While the Palestinians are cooperating with Egypt on reconciliation, the Israelis continue to play the same broken record and refuse to give change a real chance

Both posters #1 and #2 should check their SOURCES---
highly propagandist news sources-----publish highly propagandist new and editorials------why spread it around?
Mod edit: Please do not post in red text. That is reserved for moderation. Thanks
Thread moved. This is not related to the Israel / Palestine conflict

highly propagandist news sources-----publish highly propagandist new and editorials------why spread it around?
What's the matter with The Guardian and Haaretz?

What's the matter with the Guardian and Haaretz?

If you have to ask...........................

All these stories have been widely reported.

what "stories" your citations reek of slant and opinion----
do you have something better?

Israel & the neocons pushed the U.S. to fight Iraq. American soldiers died to serve Israeli interests.

LRB · John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby

Israeli soldiers were too busy maiming children.

Victim of Israeli cluster bomb
cluster-bomb-victim.jpg

Your blanket dismissal of all the information I linked to shows us that you can't accept facts that don't buttress your prejudices.

More articles for you to dismiss without cause:

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Israel 'offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons'

Last edited:

Your blanket dismissal of all the information I linked to shows us that you can't accept facts that don't buttress your prejudices.

More articles for you to dismiss without cause:

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Israel 'offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons'

the answer is easy SO?

Brutality like this has made Israel a pariah state.

As if.

Every single war in human history, has had collateral damage. For thousands of years of human history, it was normal. Only in recent years, have we tried to avoid it.

But when you start tossing bombs around, you are going to miss sometimes.

I personally, highly doubt that the military intentionally targeted children. Unless the children were shooting at them.... and we all know that Palestinians have routinely used children as shields.

If you start shooting a guy, from between your 4 and 5 year old kids.... then honestly I don't care what happens. You lost the right to complain about kids being killed, when you intentionally involved them in hostility. Let them die with you. It's your own fault.

I personally, highly doubt that the military intentionally targeted children.
Check this out:

Israeli troops accused of shooting children in Gaza

Unless the children were shooting at them.... and we all know that Palestinians have routinely used children as shields.
Blame the IDF not the victims.

Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail

Let me get this straight. There is a "no-go" area created by a military force. I don't care what military force, anywhere in the world.

You have a no-go area.

And then they send their child into the no-go military controlled area.... and you think they have a point if they get shot?

If anyone sends a child into a military created and controlled no-go area ever..... not only do their kids deserved to get shot, but the PARENTS deserve to be shot as well. They are too stupid of a human beings to live, and for the sake of future generations need to be removed from the gene pool.

How dumb is that??? You have a NO-GO AREA CONTROLLED BY THE MILITARY... and you are so stupid.... so indescribably idiotic... that you SEND A CHILDREN INTO A MILITARY NO GO ZONE??? THEY ARE A MORONS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Praise the Israeli military for reducing stupidity in the human race.

Seriously... here in Ohio, we have a military air force base. There areas that are off limits to all civilians.
I wouldn't let my kids get within eye-sight of the off limits area, let alone let them go in the off limits area. And I certainly would not blame the US military, for my incompetence as a parent for letting them get killed.

And I would HOPE... that someone would come shoot me dead, if I was such a dumb useless worthless human being, as to allow my own kids into a military off-limits zone.

You people have non-stop excuses for every idiotic thing that happens. That's why you keep having such idiotic things happening to you. Stupid choices... stupid results. That's how life works.

When you quit acting like you want to win the Darwin awards, you'll stop wining the Darwin awards. The only person to blame here, is the moron in the mirror.

And by the way.... I've seen hundreds of similar videos. They all show the same thing. "collecting rubble"? They were not collecting rubble. They were picking up stones and chucking them at Israeli soldiers. They deserved to be shot, and don't even try and deny it. We both know they were chucking stones at soldiers. You deny that, and I'll know you are 100% a liar. In fact both of us will know you are 100% liar.

And you chuck one stone, at anyone armed with a gun, that makes you worthy of death, if for no other reason than you are guilty of gross stupidity. You should be shot if you do that.

Last edited:
To Andylusian:

1) You don't have your facts straight. You should reread the article.

2) You praise the Israelis for killing children!? You say these children deserve to be killed!? That is just sick.

Last edited:
To Andylusian:

1) You don't have your facts straight. You should reread the article.

2) You praise the Israelis for killing children!? You say these children deserve to be killed!? That is just sick.

I don't care what you think. If you so stupid, that you chuck rocks at armed military personnel, you deserve to be shot.

My kids would never do that. I would teach them better. And I would never have done that at any age either. My parents taught me better. Flat out, parents who are not animals, raise kids that are not animals, and thus are not shot like animals.

Better parents... better kids.... fewer deaths.

That's how life works. What you think doesn't matter. That's how life works.

Forum List

Back