Apartheid In The Holy Land

ajwps said:
Actually Jews are brought up with the command to love and respect all of mankind. The Arabs in Israel, before the Intifada of Arafat; worked with, enjoyed the freedoms of, voted in Israel elections, went to the same Israeli universities and in general were treated the same as any other stranger in the land of Israel.

All that love, trust and respect was dashed by the corrupt Arab leaders who taught those same Arabs that the Jews should neither live on Arab land nor had a right to live on earth at all.

Never mind that the land of Israel had been built by the Jews into a garden of milk and honey among the driven sand dunes of the surrounding Arab countries. Lebanon alone has no deserts but the PLO brought civil war and destruction to this land opening the entry of the Syrians.

Trust, love and respect to the Jewish people are for those who demonstrate those same qualities to them.

Ahhhh for the good old days.

dilloduck said:
Ahhhh for the good old days.

As one acts, so shall they be treated.

The entropy or second law of thermodynamics applies to those 'good ole days.' Once the genie comes out of the bottle, he cannot be put back in without FORCE.

The Arab mind understands and respects force and might. They do not understand kindness in return for the murder of innocents. That is Israel's weakness.

The days of peace in Israel will definitely return but maybe this time without the glass being broken into thousands of pieces. The pieces cannot be magically returned to form the glass which held the peace.

DaTroof said:
How about if Israel just builds a wall ?!?

How about the IDF treating the Arabs who occupy the land of Israel with the same degree of kindness that the PLO and its multi-headed terrorist groups use against Israel?

The PLO uses rockets and bombs and snipers while Israel can use the 10,000 bombs from the sky on the 'innocent' Arabs who choose to kill Israeli babies!!!

ajwps said:
As one acts, so shall they be treated.

The entropy or second law of thermodynamics applies to those 'good ole days.' Once the genie comes out of the bottle, he cannot be put back in without FORCE.

The Arab mind understands and respects force and might. They do not understand kindness in return for the murder of innocents. That is Israel's weakness.

The days of peace in Israel will definitely return but maybe this time without the glass being broken into thousands of pieces. The pieces cannot be magically returned to form the glass which held the peace.

Apparently there are a lot of people who actually live in Israel who disagree with you.

dilloduck said:
Apparently there are a lot of people who actually live in Israel who disagree with you.

There may or may not be a few or even many people who disagree with me but that is irrelevant to the reality on the ground.

ajwps said:
There may or may not be a few or even many people who disagree with me but that is irrelevant to the reality on the ground.

How can what the Israeli people think about their future possibly be irrelevant?

"Apparently there are a lot of people who actually live in Israel who disagree with you."

How is it that you hear of so many discending Israeli views and so fiew in the Arab camp ?! It's because Israel is an open society that allows open discussion regarding it's policies etc. You are correct, there are Israelis who don't want Israel to exist. Most are ultra religious and are waiting for the "Mashiach" (masiah) to arrive and clear the land for the Jews. So it's not like they don't want Israel, they're just waiting for God to smite the nations. Other Israelis are simply so fed up that they are willing to do almost anything to avoid crap blowing up inthere cities. Sad fact is that even the 67 borders won't do that. And then there are those who have gotten to the point where security is #1. That's where I would put myself anyway. You annex the high grounds around Jerusalem and the rest of the border because you have to, and because you won them through a defensive war of survival. Build the wall (what took so long, I don't understand) and maybe someday we can all be friends.

dilloduck said:
How can what the Israeli people think about their future possibly be irrelevant?

Israeli people like American people think about and discuss their futures. Fortunately unintended events and fixed realities become the shaping forces that maintains or changes people's futures no matter how many polls are taken or country's leaders make plans to change their history.

"WHEN IN THE COURSE OF HUMAN EVENTS....."

DaTroof said:
"Apparently there are a lot of people who actually live in Israel who disagree with you."

How is it that you hear of so many discending Israeli views and so fiew in the Arab camp ?! It's because Israel is an open society that allows open discussion regarding it's policies etc. You are correct, there are Israelis who don't want Israel to exist. Most are ultra religious and are waiting for the "Mashiach" (masiah) to arrive and clear the land for the Jews. So it's not like they don't want Israel, they're just waiting for God to smite the nations. Other Israelis are simply so fed up that they are willing to do almost anything to avoid crap blowing up inthere cities. Sad fact is that even the 67 borders won't do that. And then there are those who have gotten to the point where security is #1. That's where I would put myself anyway. You annex the high grounds around Jerusalem and the rest of the border because you have to, and because you won them through a defensive war of survival. Build the wall (what took so long, I don't understand) and maybe someday we can all be friends.

Dream on DaTroof. In terms of historical events always remember, "the best laid plans of mice and men" come to nothing while the future becomes something altogether different.

Forum List

Back