Israel attacks civilians

Accusations of mental illness coming from a pathic, psychotic like yourself convince only those already programmed to swallow whatever load the security and surveillance state offers. You choose to murder civilians who posed no threat to your family or your country. I chose the opposite. The only conclusion readers can draw from your inane ramblings is that you're too inbred to form independent thoughts. Slaves like you have trouble with fun things like thinking independently of their herd.

Accusations of mental illness coming from a pathic, psychotic like yourself convince only those already programmed to swallow whatever load the security and surveillance state offers. You choose to murder civilians who posed no threat to your family or your country. I chose the opposite. The only conclusion readers can draw from your inane ramblings is that you're too inbred to form independent thoughts. Slaves like you have trouble with fun things like thinking independently of their herd.
Why, Georgie Boy, have you forgotten that you have said that you hope I die soon? Only a mentally ill person would say that to another poster on a forum. This forum isn't real life for all of us. Perhaps it is for you who actually seems to have nothing going for you in your life. I hope that one day, instead of your insane remarks about me dropping dead soon and being inbred, you take a bus down to Olvera Street and have a cup of coffee and a taco while watching the tourists strolling around. Being outside your subsidized apartment might do you a world of good. And yes, Georgie Boy, your independent thoughts are always to blame people who are better off than you instead of blaming yourself for the position you find yourself in life. From all the posts you have put up on this, I think the readers can figure you out. But keep it up, Georgie Boy, because all you are doing is constantly verifying to many of the readers what they already think about you. Maybe you would like to tell me to drop dead twice and that would make your day.

Why, Georgie Boy, have you forgotten that you have said that you hope I die soon? Only a mentally ill person would say that to another poster on a forum. This forum isn't real life for all of us. Perhaps it is for you who actually seems to have nothing going for you in your life. I hope that one day, instead of your insane remarks about me dropping dead soon and being inbred, you take a bus down to Olvera Street and have a cup of coffee and a taco while watching the tourists strolling around. Being outside your subsidized apartment might do you a world of good. And yes, Georgie Boy, your independent thoughts are always to blame people who are better off than you instead of blaming yourself for the position you find yourself in life. From all the posts you have put up on this, I think the readers can figure you out. But keep it up, Georgie Boy, because all you are doing is constantly verifying to many of the readers what they already think about you. Maybe you would like to tell me to drop dead twice and that would make your day.
Housefly, I bet you $100 you're dead before the end of the year. You probably have some kind of nasty health problems from overeating meat, and you can probably can barely get to the fridge to get more food. Am I right?

Housefly, I bet you $100 you're dead before the end of the year. You probably have some kind of nasty health problems from overeating meat, and you can probably can barely get to the fridge to get more food. Am I right?
What seems to be your problem. cum bubble?

So tell us what disease you have? Aside from your bad ticker that is. You get injured running away in Nam?

PTFINMORE: "Deflection."

i never asked if you are...
Smileyphotographer.gif
muslim ?

all i know is: anyplace where the majority of women walk around like this...

veil1.jpg

or this:

islamlite.jpg

and this.....

AfghanWomen.jpg

I'm sure it's a living hell...........bad for the people of the land, and bad for the people of the whole world....

...is this what most palestinian women wear in the gaza strip and wherever else they live ?

So tell us what disease you have? Aside from your bad ticker that is. You get injured running away in Nam?
Isn't it amazing how mentally-ill people get on a forum with people they will never meet in their real lives and talk about your death or wish you dead. Frau Ima, no one knows when his or her time is up, and just cross your fingers that you don't get hit by a car any time soon and land up in some Paradise where other lesbians are floating around. You did claim you were a lesbian, so I don't think you wish to be floating around up there with some Chippendale hunks which normal women would prefer.. Now go in the corner and pull up your bloomers. I wonder if Frau Ima plays the woman or man in his/her relationship so maybe I am wrong about the bloomers and he/she actually wears jockey shorts. Actually I don't care about Frau Ima's sexual orientation. To each his own I say, but the viewers will have to admit that there is something wrong with a person trying to bet a person that he will be dead soon (and of course from other ridiculous things she has posted).

Why not tell us what disease you have picked up (I can just imagine), Frau Ima, that a self-professed Lesbian has to post like an idiot on message boards instead of hanging out with her fellow Lesbians. I have a great idea for you, Frau Ima. Why not take a poll in all the cow towns surrounding yours and find out who is Gay like you, who is bi, and who is a transgender (which you might also be since most of the time you seem to forget you were once a foul-mouthed man and then open up that filthy mouth of yours). If you can find enough people, you can start your own LGBT group right in your little area which will help you pass away what evidently are your boring days and nights. By the way, maybe many of the readers have the right impression of you. Since you seem to be avoiding meat lately, maybe you really are a 400-pound Lesbian who should be on that show "The Biggest Loser." After all, on the Internet you can make believe you are a svelte Lesbian when you really look like some horse. I actually think that Frau Ima must have been kicked in the head by too many farm animals.

Isn't it amazing how mentally-ill people get on a forum with people they will never meet in their real lives and talk about your death or wish you dead. Frau Ima, no one knows when his or her time is up, and just cross your fingers that you don't get hit by a car any time soon and land up in some Paradise where other lesbians are floating around. You did claim you were a lesbian, so I don't think you wish to be floating around up there with some Chippendale hunks which normal women would prefer.. Now go in the corner and pull up your bloomers. I wonder if Frau Ima plays the woman or man in his/her relationship so maybe I am wrong about the bloomers and he/she actually wears jockey shorts. Actually I don't care about Frau Ima's sexual orientation. To each his own I say, but the viewers will have to admit that there is something wrong with a person trying to bet a person that he will be dead soon (and of course from other ridiculous things she has posted).

Hoss, this ima - OMG - a dreck piece of.... SHHHgarbage...

Don't worry, being mean to others like she's doing...just hope it doesn't come back to bite her--you know where ?
3petFinni.gif

she's just another ROT ....
animated_witch_pot.gif

Why not tell us what disease you have picked up (I can just imagine), Frau Ima, that a self-professed Lesbian has to post like an idiot on message boards instead of hanging out with her fellow Lesbians. I have a great idea for you, Frau Ima. Why not take a poll in all the cow towns surrounding yours and find out who is Gay like you, who is bi, and who is a transgender (which you might also be since most of the time you seem to forget you were once a foul-mouthed man and then open up that filthy mouth of yours). If you can find enough people, you can start your own LGBT group right in your little area which will help you pass away what evidently are your boring days and nights. By the way, maybe many of the readers have the right impression of you. Since you seem to be avoiding meat lately, maybe you really are a 400-pound Lesbian who should be on that show "The Biggest Loser." After all, on the Internet you can make believe you are a svelte Lesbian when you really look like some horse. I actually think that Frau Ima must have been kicked in the head by too many farm animals.

Israel:eusa_hand:

Israel:eusa_hand:
You rang?

"Nothing new here. Israel was created by attacking civilians and they continue today."

4/20/10:

"Nothing new here. Israel was created by attacking civilians and they continue today."

4/26/13:

B
O
R
R
R
R
I
N
G

4/20/10:

4/26/13:

B
O
R
R
R
R
I
N
G

[/QUOTE

What a DIMSHIT you are Member aka DICKHEAD

Last edited:
"In Tenet’s most prestigious position, he was the only American director of QinetiQ, the British defense research company that was privatized in 2003 and acquired by the well-connected Carlyle Group.

"Earlier this year, Tenet left QinetiQ’s UK parent to join the board of QinetiQ North America, the company’s U.S. subsidiary and one of the fastest-growing contractors in the U.S. intelligence market.

"There, Tenet is working with CEO Duane P. Andrews, a former assistant secretary of defense who was the chief intelligence adviser to Dick Cheney when he was Secretary of Defense in the early 1990s.

"(Prior to joining QinetiQ, Andrews would have had plenty of contact with Tenet, as Andrews was a senior executive with Science Applications International Corp., a major CIA and NSA contractor.)"

What would inbred morons do with their lives if not for Empire's need for hired killers?

Former high-ranking Bush officials enjoy war profits - Salon.com
Why not ask your doctor for a referral to a geriatric psychiatrist, Loser? You certainly need one. It's pathetic that Georgie Boy keeps on spitting out the same old stuff on a forum as if the readers are going to keep on reading this same old stuff. My suggestion still holds. Get yourself a part-time job so you will be able to get out of that subsidized apartment and have money to do some fun things. And, Homeboy, how do we know that you are not inbred. Inbred people usually have mental problems; and someone who tells another poster to die soon on a forum certainly has mental problems. But, keep it up, Georgie Boy, so that you keep showing the readers that you aren't working on all cylinders.

Really Hoss !!!! is this personal venom towards George really needed???????You can CRY TOUGH to others but not to me,for I AM THE LIQ:D:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: So Many BUSH lackies profited by STEALING IN IRAQ............don't tell me please,that you don't know that.

Last edited:
I just realized that on UNISPAL website a monthly report is again being published that addresses human rights violations day by day in Palestine. THE report is published monthly and while it does not discuss incidents in detail, and obviously it cannot address all incidents, it provides a summary statement about incidents reported upon by news sources and lists the sources reporting the stories. YOU see many incidents discussed where civilians have been attacked by Israel. YOU will not get all the details, but you can use the report to track down the news story to learn more about any incident reported. This is some of the incidents reported in March of 2013 Under the March 3 "3 Local sources said that Israeli soldiers had attacked and severely beaten two Palestinians near Jalba village, south of Hebron.(WAFA) Palestinian medical sources reported that a Palestinian had been injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers in Ein Yabroud village, near Ramallah.*Ma’an News Agency*reported that a Molotov cocktail was hurled at a military jeep setting it on fire. No injuries were reported.*(IMEMC)Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that a comprehensive peace deal with the Palestinians was virtually impossible. Speaking at the conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in Washington, D.C., he recommended reaching an interim deal that would safeguard Israel's security and, failing that, he said that Israel should take unilateral steps.*(Ynetnews)March ......" http://unispal.un.org/unispal.nsf/4...7090fbff1c79dc4685257b4200553764?OpenDocument

Last edited:
"In Tenet’s most prestigious position, he was the only American director of QinetiQ, the British defense research company that was privatized in 2003 and acquired by the well-connected Carlyle Group.

"Earlier this year, Tenet left QinetiQ’s UK parent to join the board of QinetiQ North America, the company’s U.S. subsidiary and one of the fastest-growing contractors in the U.S. intelligence market.

"There, Tenet is working with CEO Duane P. Andrews, a former assistant secretary of defense who was the chief intelligence adviser to Dick Cheney when he was Secretary of Defense in the early 1990s.

"(Prior to joining QinetiQ, Andrews would have had plenty of contact with Tenet, as Andrews was a senior executive with Science Applications International Corp., a major CIA and NSA contractor.)"

What would inbred morons do with their lives if not for Empire's need for hired killers?

Former high-ranking Bush officials enjoy war profits - Salon.com
Why not ask your doctor for a referral to a geriatric psychiatrist, Loser? You certainly need one. It's pathetic that Georgie Boy keeps on spitting out the same old stuff on a forum as if the readers are going to keep on reading this same old stuff. My suggestion still holds. Get yourself a part-time job so you will be able to get out of that subsidized apartment and have money to do some fun things. And, Homeboy, how do we know that you are not inbred. Inbred people usually have mental problems; and someone who tells another poster to die soon on a forum certainly has mental problems. But, keep it up, Georgie Boy, so that you keep showing the readers that you aren't working on all cylinders.

Really Hoss !!!! is this personal venom towards George really needed???????You can CRY TOUGH to others but not to me,for I AM THE LIQ:D:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: So Many BUSH lackies profited by STEALING IN IRAQ............don't tell me please,that you don't know that.
Why, Stevie, I imagine you closed your eyes when Georgie Boy started calling the U.S. military "killers" Meanwhile, after only ten days in basic training, he got homesick and faked a bad back to get out. Now tell us if you had joined up to be a "Digger," would you as a grown man fake some injury because you got homesick even though actually you sound a little disturbed yourself by saying "I am the Liq" as if you won the bodybuilding title in Australia. As for stealing and corruption, it goes on all over the world, Stevie, but Georgie Boy can't get enough of vomiting it out regarding the U.S. because he hates his own country.. He can always move to another country and see how much stealing and corruption there is in new place.

By faking a bad back I ducked out on supporting the stealing and corruption that you helped inflict upon millions of innocent Vietnamese twice. I hate the rich parasites whose lifestyles don't even exist without war and debt and the inherent stealing and corruption they entail. Why do you support those who acquire obscene amounts of wealth through the mass murder/debt-enslavement of billions of innocent human beings?

Last edited:
By faking a bad back I ducked out on supporting the stealing and corruption that you helped inflict upon millions of innocent Vietnamese twice. I hate the rich parasites whose lifestyles don't even exist without war and debt and the inherent stealing and corruption they entail. Why do you support those who acquire obscene amounts of wealth through the mass murder/debt-enslavement of millions of innocent human beings?

You are a DISGRACE to the American Nation !
How can you have the nerve to have that American Flag next to your username ??

By faking a bad back I ducked out on supporting the stealing and corruption that you helped inflict upon millions of innocent Vietnamese twice. I hate the rich parasites whose lifestyles don't even exist without war and debt and the inherent stealing and corruption they entail. Why do you support those who acquire obscene amounts of wealth through the mass murder/debt-enslavement of millions of innocent human beings?

You are a DISGRACE to the American Nation !
How can you have the nerve to have that American Flag next to your username ??
I voted for Nader...twice?

Forum List

Back