Israel attacks civilians

"Nothing new here. Israel was created by attacking civilians and they continue today."

4/20/10:

"Nothing new here. Israel was created by attacking civilians and they continue today."

4/26/13:

B
O
R
R
R
R
I
N
G

[/QUOTE

What a DIMSHIT you are Member aka DICKHEAD

"DIMSHIT"

Roast toast !! "dimshit...??"

nah.

By faking a bad back I ducked out on supporting the stealing and corruption that you helped inflict upon millions of innocent Vietnamese twice. I hate the rich parasites whose lifestyles don't even exist without war and debt and the inherent stealing and corruption they entail. Why do you support those who acquire obscene amounts of wealth through the mass murder/debt-enslavement of billions of innocent human beings?
Just whom are you trying to kid, Georgie Boy? You, yourself, admitted that you faked that bad back because you got homesick. As everyone can see, Georgie Boy always is up on step blaming the U.S., but you never see him blame the Muslims for the millions and millions of people they have murdered. (Talk to some Hindus in your town, Georgie Boy, and they can tell you what happened to their fellow Hindus.) By the way, Georgie Boy, an Armenian Festival is coming up in Glendale soon. It will only cost you $3.00 to attend and you might have a good time. I know you didn't join the Armenians recently when they were commemorating the genocide committed against them by your friends, but try to make it to the festival. And, Georgie Boy, if a psychiatrist ever read your posts about your hating the "rich parasites," I think he would say that you are resentful that you have to sit in your little room when people with some money are having a good time in life. If only you would have exerted yourself earlier in life, you wouldn't be on a forum constantly talking about "the rich" ad nauseam because you would have some money now/.

Armenian Genocide commemorated across the Southland - LA Daily News

By faking a bad back I ducked out on supporting the stealing and corruption that you helped inflict upon millions of innocent Vietnamese twice. I hate the rich parasites whose lifestyles don't even exist without war and debt and the inherent stealing and corruption they entail. Why do you support those who acquire obscene amounts of wealth through the mass murder/debt-enslavement of billions of innocent human beings?
Just whom are you trying to kid, Georgie Boy? You, yourself, admitted that you faked that bad back because you got homesick. As everyone can see, Georgie Boy always is up on step blaming the U.S., but you never see him blame the Muslims for the millions and millions of people they have murdered. (Talk to some Hindus in your town, Georgie Boy, and they can tell you what happened to their fellow Hindus.) By the way, Georgie Boy, an Armenian Festival is coming up in Glendale soon. It will only cost you $3.00 to attend and you might have a good time. I know you didn't join the Armenians recently when they were commemorating the genocide committed against them by your friends, but try to make it to the festival. And, Georgie Boy, if a psychiatrist ever read your posts about your hating the "rich parasites," I think he would say that you are resentful that you have to sit in your little room when people with some money are having a good time in life. If only you would have exerted yourself earlier in life, you wouldn't be on a forum constantly talking about "the rich" ad nauseam because you would have some money now/.

And what makes you think Georgie has 3 bucks to blow ????

And what makes you think Georgie has 3 bucks to blow ????
Oh, I know he doesn't have the 3 bucks but I thought maybe he could walk to the event, picking up beer bottles out of the ditch and redeem them for the entrance price with enough left over for a popsicle to suck on.

Which side in the current conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan are you and Israel taking, Hossie?
Something tells me you're both standing tall behind the money and the Muslims.

Last edited:

"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations." - Michael in The Big Chill

You saving some poor, put-upon Vietnamese by bailing out is one big, fat juicy rationalization, Princess. :drillsergeant:

Last edited:

"Still having trouble responding to content, Killer? Maybe you should get that GED?"

"You're still a one-trick pony, coward, and all you are showing the readers is that you resent people who have money. [...] Why not get a job as a Walmart greeter

"Why not tell us what disease you have picked up (I can just imagine), Frau Ima, that a self-professed Lesbian has to post like an idiot on message boards instead of hanging out with her fellow Lesbians."

thquote.gif
You people….why do you have to ‘get so personal.’

it's not just "georgie and ima"

sunniman ? convert ? woe.

"Typical angry low-income American, [...] It's not the Jews fault you didn't go to college and are now living in a shithole gang infested area."

"I'm just curious as to when you arrived in the States from Gaza, the West Bank, or Jordan. As the readers can see, since Tinny claimed to have a job where there were no computers available, he seems to be able to read posts, respond to them, and visit his Arab propaganda sites."

"Why not ask your doctor for a referral to a geriatric psychiatrist, Loser? You certainly need one. .....get out of that subsidized apartment and have money to do some fun things. And, Homeboy, how do we know that you are not inbred. Inbred people usually have mental problems; and someone who tells another poster to die soon on a forum certainly has mental problems."

"Georgie Boy, that if you ever put as much effort into your own education when you were younger you wouldn't be depending on a subsidized apartment "

"Oh, I know he doesn't have the 3 bucks but I thought maybe he could walk to the event, picking up beer bottles out of the ditch and redeem them."

don't make fun of people 'redeeming' tin cans, glass and plastic bottles. (a) it's excellent for the environment (b) everytime you toss one in the garbage, that's a nickel you're throwing away (c) even if i lived in a Dynasty-Mansion, I'd still "RECYCLE" my cans, bottles, and glass (d) the chinese and mexicans took over the neighborhoods on this ...issue (e) God Bless America for having these civilized programs to help the environment...

..and (eff) you know...f off about it

"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations." - Michael in The Big Chill

You saving some poor, put-upon Vietnamese by bailing out is one big, fat juicy rationalization, Princess. :drillsergeant:
Maybe.
But it is not a crime against humanity.

"Kill Anything That Moves is a hard book to read.

"You want to look away but finally turn the pages and read of mass killings and targeted assassinations of Vietnamese civilians, rape committed casually and coldly in sight of officers, sport killings and road rage incidents.

"Turse painstakingly documents each incident, in many cases starting with the War Crimes Working Group reports and then adding his own first-person interviews conducted in Vietnam with eye witnesses. Mostly aged, the witnesses speak calmly now, and Turse reports what they say without embellishment.

"Still, the ghosts are there and you half expect to see drops of sweat on the pages."

You, however, prefer to rationalize and apologize for war crimes and those who committed them.
Who's the real Princess?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-van-buren/nick-turse-kill-anything-that-moves_b_2897858.html

Maybe.

"You want to look away but finally turn the pages and read of mass killings and targeted assassinations of Vietnamese civilians, rape committed casually and coldly in sight of officers, sport killings and road rage incidents.

"Turse painstakingly documents each incident, in many cases starting with the War Crimes Working Group reports and then adding his own first-person interviews conducted in Vietnam with eye witnesses. Mostly aged, the witnesses speak calmly now, and Turse reports what they say without embellishment.

"Still, the ghosts are there and you half expect to see drops of sweat on the pages."

You, however, prefer to rationalize and apologize for war crimes and those who committed them.
Who's the real Princess?

Peter Van Buren: Review: Nick Turse's Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam
Never read the book and wouldn't. Never met Nick Turse and would. In order to tell him to his face that he is a lying POS and provoke him into doing something that would make him curse his Maker.

Maybe.

Who's the real Princess?

Peter Van Buren: Review: Nick Turse's Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam
Never read the book and wouldn't. Never met Nick Turse and would. In order to tell him to his face that he is a lying POS and provoke him into doing something that would make him curse his Maker.
Point out one of his lies, Killer.

Maybe.

Who's the real Princess?

Point out one of his lies, Killer.
The title of the book is lie enough. Why don't you ask some Vietnam veterans what they think. Start with Tinmore. One redeeming quality for Tinmore is he doesn't lie. Fantasizes but doesn't lie.

Feel free to point out any lies:

"The Americans unleashed millions of gallons of chemical defoliants, millions of pounds of chemical gases, and endless canisters of napalm; cluster bombs, high-explosive shells, and daisy-cutter bombs that obliterated everything within a ten-football field diameter...In a country of pedestrians and bicycles, they rolled over the landscape in heavy tanks, light tanks and flame thrower tanks."

Is that how you rolled in Vietnam, Hossie?

Kill Anything That Moves, Turse, Nick; Metropolitan Books, 2013,pp.76-77

"The Americans unleashed millions of gallons of chemical defoliants, millions of pounds of chemical gases, and endless canisters of napalm; cluster bombs, high-explosive shells, and daisy-cutter bombs that obliterated everything within a ten-football field diameter...In a country of pedestrians and bicycles, they rolled over the landscape in heavy tanks, light tanks and flame thrower tanks."

Says the 'American' Georgie boy who faked an injury to get out of joining the army lol

Says the 'American' Georgie boy who faked an injury to get out of joining the army lol
I spent 2 years in that country at different times and never saw or heard of those things except for a couple of small, renegade outfits that were quickly brought under control. People do lie, especially those who believe the lies and have never been there. Reminds me of the 9/11 Truthers.

I spent 2 years in that country at different times and never saw or heard of those things except for a couple of small, renegade outfits that were quickly brought under control. People do lie, especially those who believe the lies and have never been there. Reminds me of the 9/11 Truthers.
Couple of "small renegade outfits" sprayed millions of gallons of Agent Orange on innocent civilians?
Shit, Hoss, you probably do think Israel's eastern border is somewhere around Nha Trang...

How many women and kids have you killed, Toastie?

Agent orange was a bad idea-----but then so was the ATOM BOMB----
---so was the catapult of medieval war ----that femur that the ape
in 2001--space odyssey----used to bludgeon the other ape----was
a bad idea too. Samson used the jawbone of an ass for something
too. I am not sure what he did with it-----but both femurs and
jawbones of ----asses ----are very sturdy bones

How many women and kids have you killed, Toastie?

I was never in the army

What do you think about the private creation of money at interest?

What do you think about the private creation of money at interest?

Your board friends are always saying that you live in a small, flea-infested subsidized apartment in the worst gang-infested part of LA.

I bet you live in in a BIG beautiful home !!! LoL.....(right, everytime Hossy goofs on you about your subsidized apt....don't you want to shove a picture of your real home up his...............**CENSORED**)

Forum List

Back