Israel arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

It is?

Here is the definition: The subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

I don't see the words "mega theft" anywhere? Are you making stuff up? Tsk tsk tsk

It's actually a lot worse theft, than some Hasidim from Kiryas Joel stealing bubble-gum from a convenience store.

Where do you Jews get such silly ideas from?

Wait. Don't dodge the subject. You said it was "mega theft" are you saying you lied? Please confirm.

How is conquest not a mega-theft, exactly?
Thanks for explaining the Roman Empire.

I didn't say the Roman Empire, isn't guilty of theft, now did I?

But, Romans (Italians) were in Palestine / Israel longer than Jews were.

Opps, I guess they have more rights than you do to it.
By your constantly changing “logic”.

Sure and Louise Farakhan is minor "pro-Jewish pro-Zionist" as well :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
As I've stated the anti-Israel audience Haaretz is targeting has no interest in facts, just a bunch of mindless sheepple ready to take any anti-Israeli say so as a divine revelation.

Very desperate at best, Farakhan is a Black anti-Semite, the Haaretz is by, and for Israeli Jews.

The Haaretz makes mostly pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel sentiments, just because it's not ridiculously biased like you, and sometimes makes anti-Israel criticisms, or pro-Palestinian sentiments, doesn't make it akin to Louise Farakhan.

But, I guess anybody who's not as pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish as you, must be an anti-Semite, outright ridiculous.

No wonder You're a fan.

When Haaretz publishes the same blood libels against Jews as Farakhan,
it's pretty difficult to call it anything but anti-semitic trash.

I guess the truth is anti-Semitic. LOL[/QUOT
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sobieski, you should mount a one man crusade against Israel. See how that goes for you.

In the real World a lot of people don't care for Jews, or Israel.

Unfortunately, this forum has a lot of Hicks, and Jews, who both love Israel because the Bible says blah, blah, blah.
What land/property?
Be specific.
I can provide the addresses of the property and assets my in-laws families owned.

The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Land ownership of Palestine in 1945 by district
District Sub-district Arab-owned Jewish-owned Public / other
Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Samaria Jenin 84% <1% 16%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem Hebron 96% <1% 4%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza Beersheba 15% <1% 85%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%
Data from the Land Ownership of Palestine[124]

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia
Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

It says the data is from 1945, explain why that's not valid?

Arabs owned more land, and your Israel stole it from them.

When is your Israel going to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.

Nothing to do with the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis being armed by Israel, eh?

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

Why do you stupid Pollacks hate Jews so much that you set them on fire? You are the one who is always complaining about “ Palestine” I responded. The Arabs owned more land then the

Sure and Louise Farakhan is minor "pro-Jewish pro-Zionist" as well :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
As I've stated the anti-Israel audience Haaretz is targeting has no interest in facts, just a bunch of mindless sheepple ready to take any anti-Israeli say so as a divine revelation.

Very desperate at best, Farakhan is a Black anti-Semite, the Haaretz is by, and for Israeli Jews.

The Haaretz makes mostly pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel sentiments, just because it's not ridiculously biased like you, and sometimes makes anti-Israel criticisms, or pro-Palestinian sentiments, doesn't make it akin to Louise Farakhan.

But, I guess anybody who's not as pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish as you, must be an anti-Semite, outright ridiculous.

No wonder You're a fan.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sobieski, you should mount a one man crusade against Israel. See how that goes for you.

Unfortunately, this forum has a lot of Hicks, and Jews, who both love Israel because the Bible says blah, blah, blah.
What land/property?
Be specific.
I can provide the addresses of the property and assets my in-laws families owned.

The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

When is your Israel going to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

Dumb stupid Pollack; the “ Palestinian Land” were in the hands of Egypt and Jordan. There are more Arabs then Jews? Agree. Try to look at the Arab Countries surrounding Israel you moron

No wonder You're a fan.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Why do you stupid Pollacks hate Jews so much that you set them on fire? You are the one who is always complaining about “ Palestine” I responded. The Arabs owned more land then the

That's not the topic of the OP, if I were to go off topic like this, I'd be banned.

But, when Jewish Zionists do it, it's Kosher.

Why can't you discuss why Israel is arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

BTW, only between 20 - 40 Poles were involved in Jedwabne, and it happened because of Jewish collaboration with Soviet forces in Eastern parts of Poland, starting since the beginning of the Soviet invasion, like in the Skidel Revolt, or the Massacre of Brzostowica Mala.

But, I'm glad you can hate the entire Polish nation, for 20 - 40 people.

It's actually a lot worse theft, than some Hasidim from Kiryas Joel stealing bubble-gum from a convenience store.

Where do you Jews get such silly ideas from?

Wait. Don't dodge the subject. You said it was "mega theft" are you saying you lied? Please confirm.

How is conquest not a mega-theft, exactly?
Thanks for explaining the Roman Empire.

I didn't say the Roman Empire, isn't guilty of theft, now did I?

But, Romans (Italians) were in Palestine / Israel longer than Jews were.

Opps, I guess they have more rights than you do to it.
By your constantly changing “logic”.

As much as I'd love to converse with dishonest Zionists (Rolls eyes) I'd much prefer swimming in my swimming pool.

No wonder You're a fan.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Dumb stupid Pollack; the “ Palestinian Land” were in the hands of Egypt and Jordan. There are more Arabs then Jews? Agree. Try to look at the Arab Countries surrounding Israel you moron

So, what difference does it make if Palestinian lands, were in Ottoman, Egyptian, Jordan, or Israeli hands?

Dumb Jews thinking they're entitled to lands of other peoples, but can't grasp why people don't really like them in return?

Eh, wasn't Sobieski that Muslim hating bigot? You know like he saved Europe from the Muslims? No wonder you & the Pali's love him. Heh Heh!

Eh, wasn't Sobieski that Muslim hating bigot? You know like he saved Europe from the Muslims? No wonder you & the Pali's love him. Heh Heh!

I do support Sobieski fighting to keep Islamic Ottoman Turks out of Central-Europe (Vienna)

However, that has little to do with Jews vs Palestine.

Ultimately Palestinians haven't wronged Poles like Israel.

Actually some Muslim countries had historically helped Polish people, Such as Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan took in some Polish refugees, including some Jews.

Furthermore, while Israel has done nothing but be a menace towards Polish people, by rejecting Jewish Commie killer Salomon Morel to be brought to justice, calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The Knesset of Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers for it's anti-Polish defamation law, of blaming Nazi German camps as Polish death camps.

No, I don't like Jews what-so-ever.

No wonder You're a fan.

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

So, what difference does it make if Palestinian lands, were in Ottoman, Egyptian, Jordan, or Israeli hands?

Dumb Jews thinking they're entitled to lands of other peoples, but can't grasp why people don't really like them in return?

Because you Pollack Moron Jordan and Egypt initiated War with Israel. Dumb Pollacks like you can’t understand that Anti Semetic Hatred from Muslims have been in existence since Mohammed

I do support Sobieski fighting to keep Islamic Ottoman Turks out of Central-Europe (Vienna)

Actually some Muslim countries had historically helped Polish people, Such as Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan took in some Polish refugees, including some Jews.

Furthermore, while Israel has done nothing but be a menace towards Polish people, by rejecting Jewish Commie killer Salomon Morel to be brought to justice, calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The Knesset of Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers for it's anti-Polish defamation law, of blaming Nazi German camps as Polish death camps.

Good, I hate Pollacks

You don't like Jews??? Gosh, who woulda thunk it?

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree; Just look at the atrocious his ilk was responsible for during the Holocaust

Because you Pollack Moron Jordan and Egypt initiated War with Israel. Dumb Pollacks like you can’t understand that Anti Semetic Hatred from Muslims have been in existence since Mohammed
Look people, we’ve all been through this before with Shit4Brains; we know he’s mentally deranged and masturbates to Adolf Hitler posters.

Wow, talk about supporting the wrong side.

Wow, talk about hypocrites, considering how Israel reacts to Russia invading Crimea a majority Russian territory.

Meanwhile Israel encroaches on Palestinian majority land from today back to 1948, more, and more, and that's "Cool" it's "Israel's right"

Rights groups demand Israel stop arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

John Brown Jul 09, 2018 5:26 PM
4comments Subscribe
1.6248760.3204362304.png

An Azov militiaman with a Tavor rifleAzov YouTube channel screenshot
Fingerprinted, jailed and deported 'like criminals': Israel is turning away tourists from the former Soviet Union[/paste:font]
A group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.

An earlier appeal to the Defense Ministry was met with no response.

The ministry’s considerations in granting export licenses for armaments are not disclosed to the public, but it appears that the appearance of Israeli weapons in the hands of avowed neo-Nazis should be a consideration used in opposing the granting of such a license.

Nevertheless, this is not the first time in which the defense establishment is arming forces that embrace a national socialist ideology.

Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter

Email*

In the past, Israel has armed anti-Semitic regimes, such as the generals’ regime in Argentina, which murdered thousands of Jews in camps while its soldiers stood in watchtowers guarding the abducted prisoners with their Uzi submachine guns.

According to a freedom of information petition to Israel's defense ministry from last January (Hebrew: read in full here), Israel also armed Bolivia's military regimes, knowing that Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie was part of the regime. Legal documents used to convict the head of the junta also showed that Barbie's death squads used Israeli Uzis.

In the case of Ukraine forces using Israeli weapons are openly stating their support for racist and anti-Semitic ideas, in various publications.

So let me get this straight, Trump is a neo-Nazi for letting Putin supposedly control him but Israel is run by neo-Nazis because they are funding people fighting Putin?

I see Nazis, Nazis, Nazis everywhere!

Look people, we’ve all been through this before with Shit4Brains; we know he’s mentally deranged and masturbates to Adolf Hitler posters.

We know he masturbates But does anything COME of it. ?

Israel started the attacks on Egypt first in the Six Day War, fact.

Why are you such a dumb Jew?

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree; Just look at the atrocious his ilk was responsible for during the Holocaust

This is off topic, If I were to go off topic like this I'd be banned.

Why you can't discuss why Ukraine is arming neo-Nazis the topic of the OP?

But, you are aware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations save Jews too?

Why are you so ignorant?

Wow, talk about supporting the wrong side.

Wow, talk about hypocrites, considering how Israel reacts to Russia invading Crimea a majority Russian territory.

Meanwhile Israel encroaches on Palestinian majority land from today back to 1948, more, and more, and that's "Cool" it's "Israel's right"

Rights groups demand Israel stop arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

John Brown Jul 09, 2018 5:26 PM
4comments Subscribe
1.6248760.3204362304.png

An Azov militiaman with a Tavor rifleAzov YouTube channel screenshot
Fingerprinted, jailed and deported 'like criminals': Israel is turning away tourists from the former Soviet Union[/paste:font]
A group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.

An earlier appeal to the Defense Ministry was met with no response.

The ministry’s considerations in granting export licenses for armaments are not disclosed to the public, but it appears that the appearance of Israeli weapons in the hands of avowed neo-Nazis should be a consideration used in opposing the granting of such a license.

Nevertheless, this is not the first time in which the defense establishment is arming forces that embrace a national socialist ideology.

Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter

Email*

In the past, Israel has armed anti-Semitic regimes, such as the generals’ regime in Argentina, which murdered thousands of Jews in camps while its soldiers stood in watchtowers guarding the abducted prisoners with their Uzi submachine guns.

According to a freedom of information petition to Israel's defense ministry from last January (Hebrew: read in full here), Israel also armed Bolivia's military regimes, knowing that Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie was part of the regime. Legal documents used to convict the head of the junta also showed that Barbie's death squads used Israeli Uzis.

In the case of Ukraine forces using Israeli weapons are openly stating their support for racist and anti-Semitic ideas, in various publications.

So let me get this straight, Trump is a neo-Nazi for letting Putin supposedly control him but Israel is run by neo-Nazis because they are funding people fighting Putin?

I see Nazis, Nazis, Nazis everywhere!

Where did I say Putin's a neo-Nazi, or that Putin controls Trump?

You must have me confused for some Jewish Democrat who has vivid delusions.

This is off topic, If I were to go off topic like this I'd be banned.

Why you can't discuss why Ukraine is arming neo-Nazis the topic of the OP?

But, you are aware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations save Jews too?

Why are you so ignorant?

You are the one who brought up “ Palestine “ you Moron! I am just responding. You and your ilk did your best to destroy every last Jewish individual in Europe. I know it upsets you that it wasn’t successful

Forum List

Back