Israel arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

It says the data is from 1945, explain why that's not valid?

Arabs owned more land, and your Israel stole it from them.
Out of context/Out of chronological order.
Why am I not surprised.
Same old bullshit from S4Bs (Shit4Brains).

It's out of context, because Jewish Zionists have butchered the OP, going off topic, which NEVER Warrants a ban, because this site is a Jewish Supremacist one.

It's however not out of context with property claims, why do Jews think half of Eurasia owes them money for properties, but Israel owes Palestine nothing.
Let’s go back to Noach, S4Bs?
Why cherry pick the Ottoman Empire?

Why does Israel think it's above the law?

Oh, it's okay for Israel to steal majority Palestinian land, and never compensate them.

But, when it comes to Russia, then Russia owes Jews Holocaust compensations for properties lost, and
Oh no Russia can't invade Crimea a Russian majority territory, just because what ever the f*cked up Jews say they think goes.

No wonder why the World hates you hypocritical, selfish, swine of a rabble.
Noach...

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Out of context/Out of chronological order.
Why am I not surprised.
Same old bullshit from S4Bs (Shit4Brains).

It's out of context, because Jewish Zionists have butchered the OP, going off topic, which NEVER Warrants a ban, because this site is a Jewish Supremacist one.

It's however not out of context with property claims, why do Jews think half of Eurasia owes them money for properties, but Israel owes Palestine nothing.
Let’s go back to Noach, S4Bs?
Why cherry pick the Ottoman Empire?

Why does Israel think it's above the law?

Oh, it's okay for Israel to steal majority Palestinian land, and never compensate them.

But, when it comes to Russia, then Russia owes Jews Holocaust compensations for properties lost, and
Oh no Russia can't invade Crimea a Russian majority territory, just because what ever the f*cked up Jews say they think goes.

No wonder why the World hates you hypocritical, selfish, swine of a rabble.

Conquer not steal. Germany not Russia. You not the world.

Keep trying.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sobieski, you should mount a one man crusade against Israel. See how that goes for you.

In the real World a lot of people don't care for Jews, or Israel.

Unfortunately, this forum has a lot of Hicks, and Jews, who both love Israel because the Bible says blah, blah, blah.

In the real world a lot of people don't care for Americans either. What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

You've been duped.
Haaretz is an anti-Jewish anti-Zionist publication.

The Haaretz is a Jewish, Israeli publication, just because it's not to your liking, as a minor pro-Jewish, and minor pro-Zionist publication, doesn't make it against those values.

Sure and Louise Farakhan is minor "pro-Jewish pro-Zionist" as well :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
As I've stated the anti-Israel audience Haaretz is targeting has no interest in facts, just a bunch of mindless sheepple ready to take any anti-Israeli say so as a divine revelation.

Very desperate at best, Farakhan is a Black anti-Semite, the Haaretz is by, and for Israeli Jews.

The Haaretz makes mostly pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel sentiments, just because it's not ridiculously biased like you, and sometimes makes anti-Israel criticisms, or pro-Palestinian sentiments, doesn't make it akin to Louise Farakhan.

But, I guess anybody who's not as pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish as you, must be an anti-Semite, outright ridiculous.

No wonder You're a fan.

When Haaretz publishes the same blood libels against Jews as Farakhan,
it's pretty difficult to call it anything but anti-semitic trash.

I guess the truth is anti-Semitic. LOL[/QUOT
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sobieski, you should mount a one man crusade against Israel. See how that goes for you.

Unfortunately, this forum has a lot of Hicks, and Jews, who both love Israel because the Bible says blah, blah, blah.

When is Israel going to sign a property law to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?
What land/property?
Be specific.
I can provide the addresses of the property and assets my in-laws families owned.

The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Land ownership of Palestine in 1945 by district
District Sub-district Arab-owned Jewish-owned Public / other
Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Samaria Jenin 84% <1% 16%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem Hebron 96% <1% 4%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza Beersheba 15% <1% 85%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%
Data from the Land Ownership of Palestine[124]

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia
Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

When is your Israel going to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.

The Haaretz is a Jewish, Israeli publication, just because it's not to your liking, as a minor pro-Jewish, and minor pro-Zionist publication, doesn't make it against those values.

Sure and Louise Farakhan is minor "pro-Jewish pro-Zionist" as well :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
As I've stated the anti-Israel audience Haaretz is targeting has no interest in facts, just a bunch of mindless sheepple ready to take any anti-Israeli say so as a divine revelation.

Very desperate at best, Farakhan is a Black anti-Semite, the Haaretz is by, and for Israeli Jews.

The Haaretz makes mostly pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel sentiments, just because it's not ridiculously biased like you, and sometimes makes anti-Israel criticisms, or pro-Palestinian sentiments, doesn't make it akin to Louise Farakhan.

But, I guess anybody who's not as pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish as you, must be an anti-Semite, outright ridiculous.

No wonder You're a fan.

When is Israel going to sign a property law to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?
What land/property?
Be specific.
I can provide the addresses of the property and assets my in-laws families owned.

The following table shows the 1945 land ownership of mandatory Palestine by district:

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

When is your Israel going to compensate Palestine for lands they lost to Israel?

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.
S4Bs knows; he’s dishonest.

No wonder You're a fan.

What land/property?
Be specific.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Nothing to do with the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis being armed by Israel, eh?

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

No wonder You're a fan.

What land/property?
Be specific.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

I am sure they had their reasons and I am sure they will stop when they choose to. How can you steal something when you conquered it? Please explain. Did the Turks steal Constantinople?

No wonder You're a fan.

What land/property?
Be specific.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

In collective terms, I don't think there's anyone more dishonest than Jewish Zionists, you people give German Nazis, and Soviet Russians a good run for their money in the dishonesty dept (Propaganda pieces).

No wonder You're a fan.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

In collective terms, I don't think there's anyone more dishonest than Jewish Zionists, you people give German Nazis, and Soviet Russians a good run for their money in the dishonesty dept (Propaganda pieces).

Thank you for your kind words. And you could have stopped your post after "I don't think" that was the only factual part of it.

No wonder You're a fan.

Haifa Haifa 42% 35% 23%
Galilee Acre 87% 3% 10%
Beisan 44% 34% 22%
Nazareth 52% 28% 20%
Safad 68% 18% 14%
Tiberias 51% 38% 11%
Lydda Jaffa 47% 39% 14%
Ramle 77% 14% 9%
Nablus 87% <1% 13%
Tulkarm 78% 17% 5%
Jerusalem 84% 2% 14%
Ramallah 99% <1% 1%
Gaza 75% 4% 21%

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

I am sure they had their reasons and I am sure they will stop when they choose to. How can you steal something when you conquered it? Please explain. Did the Turks steal Constantinople?

Conquests are National theft, duh.

It's basically mega-theft.

No wonder You're a fan.

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Thank you for your kind words. And you could have stopped your post after "I don't think" that was the only factual part of it.

Anyone with a brain can see Zionists are extremely dishonest manipulators, and hypocrites.

It's always been about getting yours at all costs, never about intellectual honesty.

No wonder You're a fan.

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

Adolf will go away if you stop responding.

No wonder You're a fan.

Ottoman Empire?
You’re joking.

It is?

Here is the definition: The subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

I don't see the words "mega theft" anywhere? Are you making stuff up? Tsk tsk tsk

It is?

Here is the definition: The subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

I don't see the words "mega theft" anywhere? Are you making stuff up? Tsk tsk tsk

It's actually a lot worse theft, than some Hasidim from Kiryas Joel stealing bubble-gum from a convenience store.

Where do you Jews get such silly ideas from?

Anyone with a brain can see Zionists are extremely dishonest manipulators, and hypocrites.

It's always been about getting yours at all costs, never about intellectual honesty.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by intellectual honesty? Please explain. Thanks.

It is?

It's actually a lot worse theft, than some Hasidim from Kiryas Joel stealing bubble-gum from a convenience store.

Wait. Don't dodge the subject. You said it was "mega theft" are you saying you lied? Please confirm.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by intellectual honesty? Please explain. Thanks.

The premises of Zionism is based on dishonesty, quirky, immoral, and degenerate ideals, that thee Jews deserve the lands that the Palestinian (Arabs) were previously living on in majority, and owned more land of.
Therefor Jews are able to kick Palestinians to the curb.

It is?

Wait. Don't dodge the subject. You said it was "mega theft" are you saying you lied? Please confirm.

How is conquest not a mega-theft, exactly?

It is?

Thanks for explaining the Roman Empire.

It is?

Thanks for explaining the Roman Empire.

I didn't say the Roman Empire, isn't guilty of theft, now did I?

But, Romans (Italians) were in Palestine / Israel longer than Jews were.

Opps, I guess they have more rights than you do to it.

Forum List

Back