Israel arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

Eh, wasn't Sobieski that Muslim hating bigot? You know like he saved Europe from the Muslims? No wonder you & the Pali's love him. Heh Heh!

I do support Sobieski fighting to keep Islamic Ottoman Turks out of Central-Europe (Vienna)

However, that has little to do with Jews vs Palestine.

Ultimately Palestinians haven't wronged Poles like Israel.

Actually some Muslim countries had historically helped Polish people, Such as Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan took in some Polish refugees, including some Jews.

Furthermore, while Israel has done nothing but be a menace towards Polish people, by rejecting Jewish Commie killer Salomon Morel to be brought to justice, calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The Knesset of Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers for it's anti-Polish defamation law, of blaming Nazi German camps as Polish death camps.

No, I don't like Jews what-so-ever.

You don't like Jews??? Gosh, who woulda thunk it?

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree; Just look at the atrocious his ilk was responsible for during the Holocaust

This is off topic, If I were to go off topic like this I'd be banned.

Why you can't discuss why Ukraine is arming neo-Nazis the topic of the OP?

But, you are aware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations save Jews too?

Why are you so ignorant?

You are the one who brought up “ Palestine “ you Moron! I am just responding. You and your ilk did your best to destroy every last Jewish individual in Europe. I know it upsets you that it wasn’t successful

Stay on topic, why can't you speak of why Israel is arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

Does it prove that Israelis are globalists, who are scared of Putin?

Germans are almost exclusively behind the Holocaust, this is why I think Jews are so dang dumb, most of them can't even figure out who did the Holocaust.

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.

Nothing to do with the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis being armed by Israel, eh?

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

Dumb stupid Pollack; the “ Palestinian Land” were in the hands of Egypt and Jordan. There are more Arabs then Jews? Agree. Try to look at the Arab Countries surrounding Israel you moron

So, what difference does it make if Palestinian lands, were in Ottoman, Egyptian, Jordan, or Israeli hands?

Dumb Jews thinking they're entitled to lands of other peoples, but can't grasp why people don't really like them in return?

Because you Pollack Moron Jordan and Egypt initiated War with Israel. Dumb Pollacks like you can’t understand that Anti Semetic Hatred from Muslims have been in existence since Mohammed

Israel started the attacks on Egypt first in the Six Day War, fact.

Why are you such a dumb Jew?

Egypt started the attacks by Blocking INTERNATIONAL Waters that Israel had the right to and the U.N. “ peacekeepers “ helped them by leaving the area.
Why are you such a dumb Pollack? ( Just answered my own question). :ahole-1:

Nothing to do with the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis being armed by Israel, eh?

The Palestinians come largely from this state. (Similar to modern day borders of Palestine - Israel)

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

They had autonomy within the Ottoman Empire, and this autonomy was by Arabs, with an Arab majority, and more Arabs owning private land by Jews by a long shot.

Why do dumb Jews like you think you're above the law, and can steal Palestinian lands?

Dumb stupid Pollack; the “ Palestinian Land” were in the hands of Egypt and Jordan. There are more Arabs then Jews? Agree. Try to look at the Arab Countries surrounding Israel you moron

So, what difference does it make if Palestinian lands, were in Ottoman, Egyptian, Jordan, or Israeli hands?

Dumb Jews thinking they're entitled to lands of other peoples, but can't grasp why people don't really like them in return?

Because you Pollack Moron Jordan and Egypt initiated War with Israel. Dumb Pollacks like you can’t understand that Anti Semetic Hatred from Muslims have been in existence since Mohammed

Egypt started the attacks by Blocking INTERNATIONAL Waters that Israel had the right to and the U.N. “ peacekeepers “ helped them by leaving the area.

Egypt didn't start the attacks, Israel did, and if blockades are war time provoking offenses, why don't you explain how Gaza's Hamas isn't justified in going to war with Israel over it's blockade against Israel?

You like most Jews are truly vile, selfish, and dumb.

I do support Sobieski fighting to keep Islamic Ottoman Turks out of Central-Europe (Vienna)

However, that has little to do with Jews vs Palestine.

Ultimately Palestinians haven't wronged Poles like Israel.

Actually some Muslim countries had historically helped Polish people, Such as Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan took in some Polish refugees, including some Jews.

Furthermore, while Israel has done nothing but be a menace towards Polish people, by rejecting Jewish Commie killer Salomon Morel to be brought to justice, calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The Knesset of Israel called Poland Holocaust deniers for it's anti-Polish defamation law, of blaming Nazi German camps as Polish death camps.

No, I don't like Jews what-so-ever.

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree; Just look at the atrocious his ilk was responsible for during the Holocaust

But, you are aware that Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations save Jews too?

Why are you so ignorant?

You are the one who brought up “ Palestine “ you Moron! I am just responding. You and your ilk did your best to destroy every last Jewish individual in Europe. I know it upsets you that it wasn’t successful

Stay on topic, why can't you speak of why Israel is arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

Germans are almost exclusively behind the Holocaust, this is why I think Jews are so dang dumb, most of them can't even figure out who did the Holocaust.

You’re the one Who is stupid. You’re so dumb you don’t even know that you initiated the post about “ Palestine “.
Pollacks played a major role. The only thing lower then them is ..??????? Can’t think of anything.

Why are you so ignorant?

You’re the one Who is stupid. You’re so dumb you don’t even know that you initiated the post about “ Palestine “.
Pollacks played a major role. The only thing lower then them is ..??????? Can’t think of anything.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, because you can't stay on topic, eh?

Jews are some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered.

Even Blacks with low IQ's know that Germans did the Holocaust, and that Israel is stealing Palestine.

Jewish Zionists are even lower than they are, typically.

Egypt didn't start the attacks, Israel did, and if blockades are war time provoking offenses, why don't you explain how Gaza's Hamas isn't justified in going to war with Israel over it's blockade against Israel?

Denying that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran and the U. N. Deliberately left? You are an. :asshole: You like all Pollacks are stupid, Vile, Dumb, Full of Hate, and love to kill

Denying that Egypt blocked the Straits of Titan and the U. N. Deliberately left? You are an. :asshole: You like all Pollacks are stupid, Vile, Dumb, Full of Hate, and love to kill

Don't project your Zionist Jews upon Poles, just because you're stupid, vile, dumb, full of hate, and love to kill, doesn't make Polish people guilty of this.

Denying that Egypt blocked the Straits of Titan and the U. N. Deliberately left? You are an. :asshole: You like all Pollacks are stupid, Vile, Dumb, Full of Hate, and love to kill

Don't project your Zionist Jews upon Poles, just because you're stupid, vile, dumb, full of hate, and love to kill, doesn't make Polish people guilty of this.

Pollacks are stupid, vile, dumb, full of vengeance and love ❤️ to kill. What your vile kind is guilty of don’t project that on the Jewish People.

Why are you so ignorant?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, because you can't stay on topic, eh?

Jews are some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered.

Even Blacks with low IQ's know that Germans did the Holocaust, and that Israel is stealing Palestine.

Jewish Zionists are even lower than they are, typically.

“ Palestine “ didn’t exist and never will you dumb Pollack. Can’t stay on topic? YOU are the one who brought up “ Palestine”. :auiqs.jpg::boo_hoo14:

S4Bs knows; he’s dishonest.

In collective terms, I don't think there's anyone more dishonest than Jewish Zionists, you people give German Nazis, and Soviet Russians a good run for their money in the dishonesty dept (Propaganda pieces).

Thank you for your kind words. And you could have stopped your post after "I don't think" that was the only factual part of it.

Anyone with a brain can see Zionists are extremely dishonest manipulators, and hypocrites.

It's always been about getting yours at all costs, never about intellectual honesty.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by intellectual honesty? Please explain. Thanks.

The premises of Zionism is based on dishonesty, quirky, immoral, and degenerate ideals, that thee Jews deserve the lands that the Palestinian (Arabs) were previously living on in majority, and owned more land of.
Therefor Jews are able to kick Palestinians to the curb.

Its not because they are smarter and tougher? Jews are the smartest people in the world. Fact!

I am sure they had their reasons and I am sure they will stop when they choose to. How can you steal something when you conquered it? Please explain. Did the Turks steal Constantinople?

Conquests are National theft, duh.

It's basically mega-theft.

It is?

Here is the definition: The subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by use of military force.

I don't see the words "mega theft" anywhere? Are you making stuff up? Tsk tsk tsk

It's actually a lot worse theft, than some Hasidim from Kiryas Joel stealing bubble-gum from a convenience store.

Where do you Jews get such silly ideas from?

Wait. Don't dodge the subject. You said it was "mega theft" are you saying you lied? Please confirm.

How is conquest not a mega-theft, exactly?

It is not in the operational definition of the word. Google is your friend.

That is like asking why is an airplane not a boat.

I guess the truth hurts. A.) Truth that Israel stole Palestine. B.) Truth that Israel is vile for arming neo-Nazis. C.) Truth that Israel is hypocritical for siding against Russia, which Russia has more right to Crimea, than Jews do to Israel.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy...

If that's the best you can do, then don't quite your day-job... you have no future as an anti-Israeli Propoganda Professional.

Now, go crawl back under your rock, Achmed.

Where in the operational definition of conquest do you see the word "theft"?

The Pollack doesn’t have the capacity to understand that Gaza, The W. Bank and E. Jerusalen were actually recognized parts of Egypt and Jordan.
He is not intellectually capable of understanding that in 1950 Jordan Formally annexed the W. Bank and E, Jerusalem.
The uneducated Pollack will deny that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran or that the U.N. Security Forces deliberately left the area knowing War was going to break out

I guess the truth hurts. A.) Truth that Israel stole Palestine. B.) Truth that Israel is vile for arming neo-Nazis. C.) Truth that Israel is hypocritical for siding against Russia, which Russia has more right to Crimea, than Jews do to Israel.

If that's the best you can do, then don't quite your day-job... you have no future as an anti-Israeli Propoganda Professional.

He’s too stupid to find it.

The Pollack is unaware that Egypt officially took over Gaza between 1948 -1956 and from 1957 to 1967. Prior to 1950 the Arabs declared that Jordan had rights to the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem. In 1950 it became official.
Nobody cares for Pollacks either, especially stupid ones ( like you) Come to think of it, they are ALL stupid.
S4Bs knows; he’s dishonest.

In collective terms, I don't think there's anyone more dishonest than Jewish Zionists, you people give German Nazis, and Soviet Russians a good run for their money in the dishonesty dept (Propaganda pieces).

Thank you for your kind words. And you could have stopped your post after "I don't think" that was the only factual part of it.

Anyone with a brain can see Zionists are extremely dishonest manipulators, and hypocrites.

It's always been about getting yours at all costs, never about intellectual honesty.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by intellectual honesty? Please explain. Thanks.

He can’t explain what he doesn’t have. :auiqs.jpg:

Pollacks are stupid, vile, dumb, full of vengeance and love ❤️ to kill. What your vile kind is guilty of don’t project that on the Jewish People.

Who have Jewish Israelis killed in recent years?
Thousands of Palestinians.

Who have Poles from Poland killed in recent years?
Just about nobody.

You're the ones who love to kill, you're that primitive as a people.

Wow, talk about supporting the wrong side.

Wow, talk about hypocrites, considering how Israel reacts to Russia invading Crimea a majority Russian territory.

Meanwhile Israel encroaches on Palestinian majority land from today back to 1948, more, and more, and that's "Cool" it's "Israel's right"

Rights groups demand Israel stop arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

John Brown Jul 09, 2018 5:26 PM
4comments Subscribe
1.6248760.3204362304.png

An Azov militiaman with a Tavor rifleAzov YouTube channel screenshot
Fingerprinted, jailed and deported 'like criminals': Israel is turning away tourists from the former Soviet Union[/paste:font]
A group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapons.

An earlier appeal to the Defense Ministry was met with no response.

The ministry’s considerations in granting export licenses for armaments are not disclosed to the public, but it appears that the appearance of Israeli weapons in the hands of avowed neo-Nazis should be a consideration used in opposing the granting of such a license.

Nevertheless, this is not the first time in which the defense establishment is arming forces that embrace a national socialist ideology.

Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter

Email*

In the past, Israel has armed anti-Semitic regimes, such as the generals’ regime in Argentina, which murdered thousands of Jews in camps while its soldiers stood in watchtowers guarding the abducted prisoners with their Uzi submachine guns.

According to a freedom of information petition to Israel's defense ministry from last January (Hebrew: read in full here), Israel also armed Bolivia's military regimes, knowing that Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie was part of the regime. Legal documents used to convict the head of the junta also showed that Barbie's death squads used Israeli Uzis.

In the case of Ukraine forces using Israeli weapons are openly stating their support for racist and anti-Semitic ideas, in various publications.
So that’s your story today, Jew hater? Lol

Forum List

Back