Israel arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

I guess the truth hurts. A.) Truth that Israel stole Palestine. B.) Truth that Israel is vile for arming neo-Nazis. C.) Truth that Israel is hypocritical for siding against Russia, which Russia has more right to Crimea, than Jews do to Israel.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy...

If that's the best you can do, then don't quite your day-job... you have no future as an anti-Israeli Propoganda Professional.

Now, go crawl back under your rock, Achmed.

I'm not Muslim, it's pretty dumb that so many Zionists think there's just Muslims vs Jews, think again a lot of Catholics don't like Jews, either.

Where in the operational definition of conquest do you see the word "theft"?

The Pollack doesn’t have the capacity to understand that Gaza, The W. Bank and E. Jerusalen were actually recognized parts of Egypt and Jordan.
He is not intellectually capable of understanding that in 1950 Jordan Formally annexed the W. Bank and E, Jerusalem.
The uneducated Pollack will deny that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran or that the U.N. Security Forces deliberately left the area knowing War was going to break out

Israel, Egypt, and Jordan stole the Mandate for Palestine from them, Why is that so hard for dumb Jews to figure out?

The Pollack doesn’t have the capacity to understand that Gaza, The W. Bank and E. Jerusalen were actually recognized parts of Egypt and Jordan.
He is not intellectually capable of understanding that in 1950 Jordan Formally annexed the W. Bank and E, Jerusalem.
The uneducated Pollack will deny that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran or that the U.N. Security Forces deliberately left the area knowing War was going to break out

Israel, Egypt, and Jordan stole the Mandate for Palestine from them, Why is that so hard for dumb Jews to figure out?

Why is it so hard for the stupid Pollack to insist the Israelis “ stole” Palestine? You are so stupid you are unable to comprehend that those areas were actually RECOGNIZED as being parts of their Countries

Just more proof of Jewish stupidity, if you can't tell that one nation steals another in conquest, you're probably a little bit retarded.

Just more proof of Jewish stupidity, if you can't tell that one nation steals another in conquest, you're probably a little bit retarded.

Just more proof of Pollack stupidity. Keep denying that Egypt blocked the Straits of Tiran and the U.N. Peacekeepers left . Keep denying those the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were actually LEGALLY considered parts of Jordan. Typical Pollack. :asshole:

I guess the truth hurts. A.) Truth that Israel stole Palestine. B.) Truth that Israel is vile for arming neo-Nazis. C.) Truth that Israel is hypocritical for siding against Russia, which Russia has more right to Crimea, than Jews do to Israel.

If that's the best you can do, then don't quite your day-job... you have no future as an anti-Israeli Propoganda Professional.

I'm not Muslim, it's pretty dumb that so many Zionists think there's just Muslims vs Jews, think again a lot of Catholics don't like Jews, either.

This Pollack is so dumb he took the above post LITERALLY!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This Pollack is so dumb he took the above post LITERALLY!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That's the problem with most of these amateur-hour Jew haters... no sense of metaphor, irony or humor. :21:

That's the problem with most of these amateur-hour Jew haters... no sense of metaphor, irony or humor. :21:

Especially if they are a dumb POLLACK !!

What's there to get when someone calls someone Achmed?

I'm certainly not a Muslim, which should be easy to figure out with a name celebrating Jan III Sobieski victory against Islamic Turks at Vienna.

But, just because I'm not thrilled with Muslims, doesn't mean I'm thrilled with Jews, either.

Zionists seem to be very simple people, typically.

You clearly have a big mouth, and a small mind.

Why does this seem to be typical of Jews I find on the internet?

Particularly the Zionists, they are very, very trashy.

But, Zionism an ideology that promotes theft of Palestine, is in fact a trashy ideology.

Why is it so hard for the stupid Pollack to insist the Israelis “ stole” Palestine? You are so stupid you are unable to comprehend that those areas were actually RECOGNIZED as being parts of their Countries

The Arabs owned more land in Palestine - Israel prior to the Nakba, it's such a shame that Israelis won't admit their wrong, much less compensate Palestinians for all the years they've been wronged by Israel.

oline

But, Zionism an ideology that promotes theft of Palestine, is in fact a trashy ideology.[/QUOT

You clearly have a big Pollack mouth and no mind; Typical of Pollacks,
You are so stupid you took the above LITERALLY yet you cant admit it anymore then you can admit your Role in the Killing of Jews.
You are so stupid you honestly cant understand that those lands were OFFICIALLY declared parts of Jordan and Egypt.
However, Pollack is and will forever be ignorant and putrid like you. Now, go and do what Pollacks do best. Shove people into a barn, lock the doors, pour gasoline and set fire to it. In YOUR SAVAGE WORLD; THAT IS CIVILIZED !!:ahole-1:

oline

But, Zionism an ideology that promotes theft of Palestine, is in fact a trashy ideology.[/QUOT

You clearly have a big Pollack mouth and no mind; Typical of Pollacks,
You are so stupid you took the above LITERALLY yet you cant admit it anymore then you can admit your Role in the Killing of Jews.
You are so stupid you honestly cant understand that those lands were OFFICIALLY declared parts of Jordan and Egypt.
However, Pollack is and will forever be ignorant and putrid like you. Now, go and do what Pollacks do best. Shove people into a barn, lock the doors, pour gasoline and set fire to it. In YOUR SAVAGE WORLD; THAT IS CIVILIZED !!:ahole-1:

In collective terms, I don't think there's anyone more dishonest than Jewish Zionists, you people give German Nazis, and Soviet Russians a good run for their money in the dishonesty dept (Propaganda pieces).

Thank you for your kind words. And you could have stopped your post after "I don't think" that was the only factual part of it.

Anyone with a brain can see Zionists are extremely dishonest manipulators, and hypocrites.

It's always been about getting yours at all costs, never about intellectual honesty.

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by intellectual honesty? Please explain. Thanks.

The premises of Zionism is based on dishonesty, quirky, immoral, and degenerate ideals, that thee Jews deserve the lands that the Palestinian (Arabs) were previously living on in majority, and owned more land of.
Therefor Jews are able to kick Palestinians to the curb.

Its not because they are smarter and tougher? Jews are the smartest people in the world. Fact!

"smartest people in the world...fact"

from what i've seen......

Americans are !

Yeah baby! …black Americans, white Americans, catholic Americans, jewish Americans, Indian-americans, Puerto-rican Americans, midget Americans, Military Americans, Chinese Americans, Gay Americans, Russian Americans, latino Americans, trailer-park Americans, theatre group Americans, ..of middle-east decent Americans, cowboy Americans, short Americans, tall Americans, rock-band americans, Americans with Disabilities, Mom & Dad Americans, Gold-fish owning Americans, The Amish....

"fact" - shut up....

and....
...if you’re so smart….how come Italian food...

...and good-ole American food

...and other mangaire.....

..........is the best food on earth ?

If you were so smart….you’d have the food dept covered as well !

Vorrei frittata...nana...... <[grazie gramma>

Q&A: Hundreds of Jews Locked in a Barn and Burned to Death (by Poles, Not Nazis): Poland, 1941 | HuffPost

Just ONE example of BARBARIC SAVAGE behavior of the POLLACKS. Look at your UNCIVILIZED ilk before pointing to others

Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have.

Deir Yassin Massacre by Jews against Palestinian Arabs is about the same caliber, want to field that one?

The article says perhaps 600 Jews killed by Poles, well what about 6,000 Poles killed by Jew Jakub Berman's UB he was in charge of following WW2?

Now compare 600 Jews to 6,000,000 Jews killed by German Nazis.

This is exactly, why we think of Jews as a disgusting, dumb, and desperate breed.

Q&A: Hundreds of Jews Locked in a Barn and Burned to Death (by Poles, Not Nazis): Poland, 1941 | HuffPost

Just ONE example of BARBARIC SAVAGE behavior of the POLLACKS. Look at your UNCIVILIZED ilk before pointing to others

Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have.

Deir Yassin Massacre by Jews against Palestinian Arabs is about the same caliber, want to field that one?

The article says perhaps 600 Jews killed by Poles, well what about 6,000 Poles killed by Jew Jakub Berman's UB he was in charge of following WW2?

This is exactly, why we think of Jews as a disgusting, dumb, and desperate breed.

"Nothing to do with the OP, if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have...."

"off topic" --- hamass, they go off-topic almost everyday....talk about going off topic.

"hey...you want a 5-year cease fire ?"

Ummmmm, No

and neo-nazi's [aka terrorists]: .... too many nicer things in life to do and take up as a hobby or do for a living.... radical jerks. .......

"
...if I were to go off topic so much, I'd be banned, and I have...."

troublemaker...

Typical illiterate Pollack. I stated that was only one small example. Thread about the Pollacks killed by Jews. Stay with the topic, Moron. That’s why we think of Pollacks as stupid, dumb, desperate, vile and disgusting

Typical illiterate Pollack. I stated that was only one small example. Thread about the Pollacks killed by Jews. Stay with the topic, Moron. That’s why we think of Pollacks as stupid, dumb, desperate, vile and disgusting

Poland had a terrible long history of anti-Semitism before the World War II and is still. :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

Another SMALL example of how Vile, disgusting, dumb, stupid and vicious the Jewish Community knows how Pollacks are

It might be a bit of a surprise, but Jews have treated Palestinians way worse than Poles have treated Jews
and
also Jews have treated Poles worse than Poles have treated Jews.

Jews haven't done one damn thing for anybody but themselves.

Poland helped Jews point blank, since the Medieval era with the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, in the WW2 Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Zegota, and the Polish Red Cross aided a lot of Jews in WW2.

Polish Jan Karski warned the World about the Holocaust, and Polish Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust.

I can't think of anything Jews have done for Polish people, except for being a menace.

It might be a bit of a surprise, but Jews have treated Palestinians way worse than Poles have treated Jews
and
also Jews have treated Poles worse than Poles have treated Jews.

Jews haven't done one damn thing for anybody but themselves.

Poland helped Jews point blank, since the Medieval era with the first Jewish civil rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, in the WW2 Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews.

Zegota, and the Polish Red Cross aided a lot of Jews in WW2.

Polish Jan Karski warned the World about the Holocaust, and Polish Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust.

I can't think of anything Jews have done for Polish people, except for being a menace.

"...treated Palestinians way worse than..."

it may be a bit of a surprise (to you ) ......

but, we all know who takes the cake in THAT [worse] department....

islamic on islamic crime.........

Forum List

Back