Isn't the left pretty brave with Donald Trump

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
They seem to be to scared to say anything bad about Obama for the last eight years. I guess it is lord and peasant syndrome that goes on inside of their mind so it takes a lot of muster the courage to ask him a question. Here comes some republican then they seem to want to rip his teeth out. I guess republicans don't trigger the lord and peasant syndrome in them as much as the democratic canidates do.

My question to 'liberals' is what is it like to believe you have to have a master in life?

Look up two words... 1. Respect and 2. Loyalty

It will blow your mind

They seem to be to scared to say anything bad about Obama for the last eight years. I guess it is lord and peasant syndrome that goes on inside of their mind so it takes a lot of muster the courage to ask him a question. Here comes some republican then they seem to want to rip his teeth out. I guess republicans don't trigger the lord and peasant syndrome in them as much as the democratic canidates do.

My question to 'liberals' is what is it like to believe you have to have a master in life?
Feels pretty good, like I'm being looked after.

Liberals are too cowardly to hold their own accountable. Obama and Hillary have repeatedly screwed over labor unions and they just bend over and take it.

Your posts read like you were dropped as a child.

Liberals have been critical of Obama for a long time now, including myself. He's really let progressives down. Hell, books have been written about this very topic BY liberals.

I would strongly suggest turning off Fox news.

Obama has the race card on his side, if you say one thing negative against him, then you're a racist. Black privelege. It worked very well for the KKK in the South when they played the race card as a white privelege to kill blacks.

They're of weak minds, easily convinced they are incapable of standing on their own two feet and need a master to live their lives for them.

Funny to see the insults thrown at the left regarding their intelligence after the Republicans put up McCain and Palin as their presidential nominees... now they have Donald Trump as their nominee?!?!

If you don't see how the lunacy of Trump is right up there with Palin then give it a few months and it will become very transparent.

Forum List

Back