Isn't North Carolina a battleground state?

False.

Not only can I see the path, I have pointed to it.

And better yet, a lot of Dims are starting to get the point too.

Good.

Let the bastards sweat.

The ONE is not invincible.

Indeed, he's going down.
That's what Republicans said, in '96.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

529.gif
528.gif

Shaman s0n.......your posts are so consistently gay.

I guess I'm gonna have to take your word, for that.

:eusa_whistle:

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Take Wisconsin off the BLUE and put it in the undecided column and you see what happens. The NEW numbers are 217 for the incumbent and 191 for Mitt. Now, just for grins, turn Fla Red for a while.

The remaining "undecided" or "swing" states are likely (in most, but not all cases) to go red, too.

So, for all the political inside smirking self assurance from the Dims, the truth is: they may very well be in trouble.

False.

Not only can I see the path, I have pointed to it.

And better yet, a lot of Dims are starting to get the point too.

Good.

Let the bastards sweat.

The ONE is not invincible.

Indeed, he's going down.
That's what Republicans said, in '96.​

Shaman s0n.......your posts are so consistently gay.

She-male is the only USMB member I have on ignore, and that's just because his form of bullshit trite nonsense is so multicolored and large font centered and smiley-ridden irritating crap to look at, it just isn't worth putting up with. He also doesn't get quoted too often, since his commentary is never worth any serious consideration. So, I don't see his irrelevant spew too often.

But you are right. His idiocy is pretty ghey. But it's still a visual irritant.

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Take Wisconsin off the BLUE and put it in the undecided column and you see what happens. The NEW numbers are 217 for the incumbent and 191 for Mitt. Now, just for grins, turn Fla Red for a while.

The remaining "undecided" or "swing" states are likely (in most, but not all cases) to go red, too.

So, for all the political inside smirking self assurance from the Dims, the truth is: they may very well be in trouble.

Agreed+

Forum List

Back