Isn't it time for Michigan's gov to be charged with manslaughter?

R

rdean

Flint water crisis: Families bear scars of disaster - CNN.com

Returning from the hospital devastated, she opened a piece of mail that stopped her in her tracks.

"I see something from the city of Flint saying that pregnant women and people 55 and over should not be drinking this water," Wakes said. "I was like are you serious, and I'm just coming home to losing my babies? And now just, it could have been the water that did this?"

------------------------

GOP Wants Women Who Have Abortions Charged With Murder

-----------------------------

How many will die before that states Republican Governor will be charged with at least manslaughter?

By your standards then, Obama should have been in front of a firing squad years ago.

Returning from the hospital devastated, she opened a piece of mail that stopped her in her tracks.

"I see something from the city of Flint saying that pregnant women and people 55 and over should not be drinking this water," Wakes said. "I was like are you serious, and I'm just coming home to losing my babies? And now just, it could have been the water that did this?"

------------------------

How many will die before that states Republican Governor will be charged with at least manslaughter?

04e.jpg

------------------------

But you're OK with abortion? OK then

------------------------

04e.jpg

------------------------

04e.jpg

How could you?

Numerous people have died of legionnaires disease and other ailments because of Snyder's action/innaction. I don't understand why he hasn't been guillotined yet. The punishment fits his crimes.

Manslaughter?

OK, so long as the (Democrat) mayor of Flint is charged with first-degree murder on the same day.

The mayor of Flint was not in power at the time. Snyder had declared a junta there. You might want to inform yourself on a subject before commenting.

------------------------

04e.jpg

How could you?

Did we have trouble posting this Rderp?

obm0f.png

Forum List

Back