Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

1)A president needs to be elected before they are 65, no ifs ands or buts.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

Reagan was senile in his second term. Cheney basically ran the place then as always from behind the scenes. Ronnie ray-gun was also fond of consulting a psychic his wife used too, if memory serves, to launch policy from. I'm not really against psychics per se...but well, you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Yes, Hillary is too old now. But the democrats not wanting to appear "agists" or "sexists" will run her for a loss in 2016 anyway. Better than having to confront facts I suppose.

I rather hope she does run. She'll be known as the White Bitch of Gnarnia

2007_epic_movie_016.jpg

Last edited:
This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

John McCain, was 72 when he ran against Obama

OMG! You are an uneducated freak and sexist. You wrote:

"And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile." Women live longer and healthier than men. Every study and statistic supports this. Everyone knows it. Men fall apart much earlier than women. A woman's life expectance is 5-10 years higher than a man's, and they are more functional in old age than men. What a hoot you are! LOL

Hillary will have to disclose her medical records during the campaign if she runs. Remember she developed a blood clot in her head during the Benghazi hearings. She was disabled for a pretty good while and her handlers went silent not answering inquiries into her health status. We don't need a president that can easily have a stroke under pressure in office. We need a fit vibrant energetic individual for president with skills at governing and making policy.

Sarah_Palin_photo_Runners_World.jpg

Sarah%20Palin%20Running%20Fitness%2001.jpg
Yea, we need an uneducated, 'vibrant' bimbo for president instead of someone with national and international political experience and brains. What someone looks like has absolutely nothing to do with their ability and competence.

Last edited:

So you are not going to follows Bubba's example and put Hilary out to pasture..

However it does not matter as the far left will do all they can to prevent Hilary from becoming the nominee, that you will vote for anyway without question or hesitation..

Hillary will have to disclose her medical records during the campaign if she runs. Remember she developed a blood clot in her head during the Benghazi hearings. She was disabled for a pretty good while and her handlers went silent not answering inquiries into her health status. We don't need a president that can easily have a stroke under pressure in office. We need a fit vibrant energetic individual for president with skills at governing and making policy.

Yea, we need an uneducated, vibrant bimbo for president instead of someone with international political experience and brains. What someone looks like has absolutely nothing to do with their ability and competancy.

The irony impaired far left drones are at again..

Reagan was senile in his second term. Cheney basically ran the place then as always from behind the scenes. Ronnie ray-gun was also fond of consulting a psychic his wife used too, if memory serves, to launch policy from. I'm not really against psychics per se...but well, you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Yes, Hillary is too old now. But the democrats not wanting to appear "agists" or "sexists" will run her for a loss in 2016 anyway. Better than having to confront facts I suppose.
John McCain was 72 when he ran against Obama. You Republicans had no problem with that.

John McCain was 72 when he ran against Obama. You Republicans had no problem with that.

Yet the irony impaired far left drones did!!!

The problem is not in her age, the problem is in her deeds and in her pre-election promises!
Person who is the puppet of corporations can't be president!
Many of the Clinton era scandals in the 90’s – including the opening up of 900 confidential FBI files of political opponents – cast Hillary in a suspicious light.
If you still wanna vote for Hillary, just remember... Benghazi!

Yea, we need an uneducated, 'vibrant' bimbo for president instead of someone with national and international political experience and brains. What someone looks like has absolutely nothing to do with their ability and competence.
No, we need somebody with proven professional governing skills. That's Sarah Palin

69 is no longer "old" as it was when Reagan was elected 35 years ago

Forum List

Back