Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

1)A president needs to be elected before they are 65, no ifs ands or buts.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.
to old?

No, age is not really a factor in so far as it is not a direct indication of health.

HEALTH matters though. The really hilarious thing about this line of reasoning though is that the democrats were making the same exact claims 6 years ago with McCain. At that time, age was HUGE and it was obvious that McCain could not be president because of his age. The right called that out as bull shit. Now, suddenly, age is irrelevant to the left and the right cant get enough of it.

Politics - completely devoid of logic and consistency.
False, you liar. Democrats pointed out McCain's age not as a swipe against him, but as a warning that the bimbo would be a heartbeat away.
Don't like your lies anymore, do you.

To bad.

More like she is too arrogant, too liberal, and too stupid. Not faults of all old people, but certainly faults of her.

as opposed to mittens of course...

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?
It's not uncommen for liberals to use insultive terms of un-endearment when referring to conservatives, but still terms that leave me having to guess whom you are talking about since you didn't actually use a name.

More like she is too arrogant, too liberal, and too stupid. Not faults of all old people, but certainly faults of her.

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?
It's not uncommen for liberals to use insultive terms of un-endearment when referring to conservatives, but still terms that leave me having to guess whom you are talking about since you didn't actually use a name.

yah.. okie dokie. cause it's not like the rightwingnuts haven't been animals for the last six years.

Maybe we will get lucky and she will select a god VP like Sanders or Warren or Manchin and she will croak not far into her first term. Maybe she will find Bill fiddling a younger woman and have a stroke LOL...

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?

yah.. okie dokie. cause it's not like the rightwingnuts haven't been animals for the last six years.
Have fun lowering yourself to their standards.

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?

There is no lowering going on at all - it is used to justify already abysmal standards.

That is how elections work these days - use the other guys to justify voting for assholes that ignore the law and do not represent you.

10424332_523378327802990_8831686328543504220_n.jpg

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?

There is no lowering going on at all - it is used to justify already abysmal standards.

That is how elections work these days - use the other guys to justify voting for assholes that ignore the law and do not represent you.

That doesn't even make sense. Extremist Rightwing policies are bad for this country. Until the GOP dumps it's wacko wing, you won't win the White House ....and we'll keep laughing at the clown car.

We make decisions based on appearance. Most male leaders are handsome. Both Romney and obama were good looking guys.Hillarys age in and of itself isn't a huge deal. She just lost her youthfulness. Last I saw her...she resembled a banshee. Some plastic surgery even if we know its fake.....she's got a shot.

too liberal? hardly....

nice try though
Who is "mittens"?

That doesn't even make sense. Extremist Rightwing policies are bad for this country. Until the GOP dumps it's wacko wing, you won't win the White House ....and we'll keep laughing at the clown car.
It doesn't make sense for extremist leftwing policies either.
P.S. I'm not GOP, I'm registered as unaffiliated. Both major parties are too liberal for me.

How old was St Reagan when he was first sworn in?

40 Ronald Reagan February 6, 1911 January 20, 1981 69 years,349 days January 20, 1989 5,615 days June 5, 2004 34,088 days (93 years,120 days

He was 69 almost 70.....WAIT....THE BEST GOP PRESIDENT EVER WAS THE SAME AGE THAT HILLARY WILL BE WHEN SWORN IN? WOW!

And libtards are still claiming he was too old and that he was suffering from Alzheimer's in his second term. Yet another case of libtards' revolving door principles.

40 Ronald Reagan February 6, 1911 January 20, 1981 69 years,349 days January 20, 1989 5,615 days June 5, 2004 34,088 days (93 years,120 days

He was 69 almost 70.....WAIT....THE BEST GOP PRESIDENT EVER WAS THE SAME AGE THAT HILLARY WILL BE WHEN SWORN IN? WOW!

And libtards are still claiming he was too old and that he was suffering from Alzheimer's in his second term. Yet another case of libtards' revolving door principles.

RR was not too old. Nancy"s astrologer saw it in the stars.....:coffee:

RR was not too old. Nancy"s astrologer saw it in the stars.....:coffee:

Am I supposed to take offense? I thought it was BS when libtards played the age card on Regan and McCain, and I think it's BS that Republicans are playing the age card on Clinton. It comes down to character and policies; not age.

Forum List

Back