Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

1)A president needs to be elected before they are 65, no ifs ands or buts.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.
Not too old...too incompetent...she was incompetent 25 years ago.

Crazy as a loon. but then again, she fits in well in Washington

Hillitary looks like shit

On her better days, yes.

But my concern is that she acts that way on days both good and bad.

You think Obama's antics have embarrassed America?

Patience, laddie....

It will be my worst nightmare, politically speaking that is. please tell me the American people can never do that. But then again, who is there to oppose? seems there should be someone better than what we have

Reagan took office when he was 69 as well, and he made it through both terms. Although his last 2-3 years he was a bit out of it.

Reagan was much healthier and had the genes to live to 90. Most people don't

Reagan healthy? He started wearing hearing aids in his first year in office. He also had colon cancer, skin cancer, and early stages of Alzheimers.
Check with your doctor. You are exhibiting the same symptoms.

Well, we certainly learned not to elect another recovering alcoholic, dudnt we?

Still digging out of W's mess.

I don't see why being old should disqualify anyone. Maturity and wisdom are good to have in leaders and that usually comes with age.

it's the fact that she is too corrupt and inexperienced for the position that should disqualify her.

Morbid obesity affects Hillary Clinton's health, and she's in way over her head, in any event. Married a brilliant politician...and would have been a Nobody if she hadn't. On her own, she is qualified to be a divorce shyster, or maybe a night court judge.

She was once a flaming liberal, but now she's just a flat tire. Old, tired, and in over her head. Peter Principal on steroids.

Sad story really...but at least she won't be president. Even the willingly blind will see she's not fit in the next two years.

I don't see why being old should disqualify anyone. Maturity and wisdom are good to have in leaders and that usually comes with age.

it's the fact that she is too corrupt and inexperienced for the position that should disqualify her.

Coming from a partisan hack like you, that means nothing.

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

Elizabeth Warren would be 67 on the day of election `16 and Biden, 73. Each without qualifications welcomed by independents.

As a conservative, I'm staying with Scott Walker, as of this post. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

because of her age i would not even consider her.....but that is just me....being President is one of the most stressful jobs there are ......being an old fart does not help....

That's all the left has for possibles, is OLD WHITE PEOPLE.

What a bunch of racists.

Forum List

Back