Isn't Hillary Clinton too old to be President?

I don't believe Hillary would be the best woman president, myself being rather partial toward Elizabeth Warren and those in her Working Families Party and the Elizabeth Warren Wing of the Democratic Party.

HOW~

She makeum heapin' big wampum.

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

1)A president needs to be elected before they are 65, no ifs ands or buts.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.
to old?

No, age is not really a factor in so far as it is not a direct indication of health.

HEALTH matters though. The really hilarious thing about this line of reasoning though is that the democrats were making the same exact claims 6 years ago with McCain. At that time, age was HUGE and it was obvious that McCain could not be president because of his age. The right called that out as bull shit. Now, suddenly, age is irrelevant to the left and the right cant get enough of it.

Politics - completely devoid of logic and consistency.
False, you liar. Democrats pointed out McCain's age not as a swipe against him, but as a warning that the bimbo would be a heartbeat away.

This would make her 69 years old on the day of election in 2016. You woud have to be a fool to believe someone this old would make it through two terms, let alone one term, especially with all of the rigors of the presidency.

2)HIllary didnt even have stamina to be the Secretary of State. Electing Hillary would end in disaster, probably hauling her around in a wheel chair

3)Reagan was a freak of nature. And men bodies are different. Men can keep their muscle well into their 70s. Women become more fragile. I could just see secret service bumping into her and she falls down and break a clavicle.

funny how age wasn't an issue to the right for reagan or mccain.

but a woman?

puleeze.

the problem with mccain was that he was older, he had cancer multiple times and the imbecile from alaska would have been president if he died.

Elizabeth Warren would be 67 on the day of election `16 and Biden, 73. Each without qualifications welcomed by independents.
^^^As good an example of sheer political ignorance that you'll find.

26 years in the Senate, and the Chairman of 2 of the most important committees, and 8 years as Vice President, and Aqua Athena claims he has no qualifications.

Maybe you should be posting HERE instead.

Right-Wingers are the biggest hypocrites.

Mittens Romney is 68 years old - how many wingnuts were clamoring for him to run again in 2016, when he would be 70 years old?

but a woman?

puleeze.

the problem with mccain was that he was older, he had cancer multiple times and the imbecile from alaska would have been president if he died.

ROFLMNAO!

They actually 'feel' that Monica Lewinsky's Boyfriend's Wife's age is an issue...

It doesn't GET more D E L U S I O N A L than THAT!

Hillary is too far right wing for today Progressives. She's needs to attend Lizzy Cheekbones 2 Minute Hate on the rich.
And tomorrow you'll be calling her a Liberal.

Typical Right-Wing dishonesty.

Yep. You're right.

Just depends on what their assigned talking point for the day is.

John McCain wasn't too old.
Neither was Ronnie Ray-Gun.

But, according to the nutters, Hillary is too old.

:rolleyes:

Hillary is too far right wing for today Progressives. She's needs to attend Lizzy Cheekbones 2 Minute Hate on the rich.
And tomorrow you'll be calling her a Liberal.

Typical Right-Wing dishonesty.

Yep. You're right.

Just depends on what their assigned talking point for the day is.

John McCain wasn't too old.
Neither was Ronnie Ray-Gun.

But, according to the nutters, Hillary is too old.

:rolleyes:

No.

Billary is simply an unaccomplished bitch who would still be a nobody without Bill.

but a woman?

puleeze.

ROFLMNAO!

They actually 'feel' that Monica Lewinsky's Boyfriend's Wife's age is an issue...

It doesn't GET more D E L U S I O N A L than THAT!

Just like they'll insult Monica Lewinsky if it fits their nasty agenda.

:puke3:

hillary-closeup.jpg

Forum List

Back