isnt free speech great in this forum?

Really. You don't have a clue as to my character or as to the level of my personal experiences. Bust balls, what is that supposed to mean? Why not just treat people nice? Not because it's weak, but because it's morally right and it's a sign of strength? Oh no, we can't have THAT can we? Oh no!

You come on this board and start ripping people for what YOU don't like. Seems self centered, egotistical and elitist to say the least.

Seems like you don't like treating people nice and you don't have a clue as to my character or as to my level of my personal experience.

Not sure why you are so negative.

Softer? I am leaving this board, going to post on THAT other board; you guys can chew each other to pieces here. I don't care anymore. Something isn’t right with THIS board. I am sorry, this board is broken. You people have to learn to be more civil. Adios.

Softer? I am leaving this board, going to post on THAT other board; you guys can chew each other to pieces here. I don't care anymore. Something isn’t right with THIS board. I am sorry, this board is broken. You people have to learn to be more civil. Adios.

:dunno:

Bye.

Sorry you can't take critiquing, I have been to several boards, this one is fine. Maybe you don't have the skin or maturity to handle this board.

I don't "have" to do anything. Have a great day.

Who me? You talking to me?

I was speaking to the guy above me. If you ever see me post without quotes like that, it's the one above, some of us do that. Just an fyi.

Oh okay, as long as you're not talking to me.

taxi-driver-talking.JPG

Really. You don't have a clue as to my character or as to the level of my personal experiences. Bust balls, what is that supposed to mean? Why not just treat people nice? Not because it's weak, but because it's morally right and it's a sign of strength? Oh no, we can't have THAT can we? Oh no!

You come on this board and start ripping people for what YOU don't like. Seems self centered, egotistical and elitist to say the least.

Seems like you don't like treating people nice and you don't have a clue as to my character or as to my level of my personal experience.

You're ripping her for ripping you? MAKE IT STOP!!! :lol:

Isn't it great, just having fun on a board, I don't take this thing seriously.

I find it funny how someone gets on here and starts ripping people for ripping on people.

I find it funny how someone gets on here and starts ripping people for ripping on people.
I must admit when I first started, I was nieve - I thought I could actually debate with liberals; reason with them :redface: Now I do it to blow off steam; sing to the choir.

Last edited:

I must admit when I first started, I was nieve - I thought I could actually debate with liberals; reason with them :redface: Now I do it to blow off steam; sing to the quire.

Well, you're still naive, but at least you're learning your limits.

Forum List

Back