isnt free speech great in this forum?

t1bbst3r

Rookie
Jan 3, 2013
you can use it to bang your heads together about eachothers 'problems' but not 1 of you i have seen offer a practical solution to combat any problems or promote ethics to eachother other than ones that benefit your individual selves in general.
heres an idea to follow: 1. problem 2. cause of the problem/ conclusion 3. solution to the problem! (seeing as you like talking about problems so much)
heres what you really do: 1. problem 2. reaction 3. more reactions and trying to look good on an individual basis........

please, no bigoted responses based on your initial reflexes after reading my post!
think about it for a second. we're here to learn..........

Just to see whats going on really i have no desire to influence people my opinions but i did manage to put 1 in after explaining what i saw here. its been kind of developing into a theme of the day, thanks im over it now anyway.

you can use it to bang your heads together about eachothers 'problems' but not 1 of you i have seen offer a practical solution to combat any problems or promote ethics to eachother other than ones that benefit your individual selves in general.
Heres an idea to follow: 1. Problem 2. Cause of the problem/ conclusion 3. Solution to the problem! (seeing as you like talking about problems so much)
heres what you really do: 1. Problem 2. Reaction 3. More reactions and trying to look good on an individual basis........

Please, no bigoted responses based on your initial reflexes after reading my post!
Think about it for a second. We're here to learn..........

stfu!!!!

when people lie their lies should not be allowed to stand unchallenged.

Its how the right has become so insane.

Everyone ignored the right wing radio wackos and they then were able to whip the nutter faction intop a frenzy with their lies.

you can use it to bang your heads together about eachothers 'problems' but not 1 of you i have seen offer a practical solution to combat any problems

I have said many times we need to end all govt affirmative action programs. What is impractical about that.? We got along fine without AA up to 1970.

I have found that people who try to discuss possible solutions to problems just get ignored.

it seems that most people just choose one side and then lob snowball, spitballs, or cum soaked tissues at the other side.

heres an idea to follow: 1. problem 2. cause of the problem/ conclusion 3. solution to the problem! (seeing as you like talking about problems so much)
heres what you really do: 1. problem 2. reaction 3. more reactions and trying to look good on an individual basis........

please, no bigoted responses based on your initial reflexes after reading my post!

Hey look! Fucking new guy has all the answers for what ails USMB!

Go piss up a rope...

I'm not here to learn. :thup:

If that should so happen along the way, great.

Why is everyone on this is board so snarky and negative? Here is my solution: Respect each other. IS that too hard? Please. Try a little harder to respect your fellow human being here. It can’t hurt.

Really. You don't have a clue as to my character or as to the level of my personal experiences. Bust balls, what is that supposed to mean? Why not just treat people nice? Not because it's weak, but because it's morally right and it's a sign of strength? Oh no, we can't have THAT can we? Oh no!

Last edited:
How does this fit into race relations or racism?

Strange that a person would use this theme and then put it under race relations when most of us don't know, nor care what race someone else is.

Really. You don't have a clue as to my character or as to the level of my personal experiences. Bust balls, what is that support to mean? Why not just treat people nice? Not because it's weak, but because it's morally right and it's a sign of strength? Oh no, we can't have THAT can we? Oh no!

But you know me, correct?

gmafb

Do you realize what it sounds like to hear someone utter a phrase like 'why can't we all just be nice to each other'? It's a tough world out there, why would it be any different here?

I don't think you're accepting the reality of much of this.

Each other is two (2), words. You are basing your asumptions on a limited number of post - as I have read many of post / threads that do identify problems, and offer up possible solutions to them!

Forum List

Back