Islamists and "the right to offend"

Perhaps you didn't see post 187, where I pulled specific quotes from the very thread he posted to illustrate his lies.

But no, hardcore partisan ideologues have selective vision.

So, wrong, I didn't claim that was "different". Hardcore partisan ideologues also love to try straw men, dontcha.

You folks are proving my points, thanks. The more you bitch and lie, the more I know I'm right.

All anyone needs to do is read your o p, where youre clearly blaming the protestors for the officers' deaths.

Noone gives a fuck how hard you tried to moonwalk it back later on. The op demonstrates youre a classless scrub.

Perhaps you didn't see post 187, where I pulled specific quotes from the very thread he posted to illustrate his lies.

So, wrong, I didn't claim that was "different". Hardcore partisan ideologues also love to try straw men, dontcha.

You folks are proving my points, thanks. The more you bitch and lie, the more I know I'm right.

All anyone needs to do is read your o p, where youre clearly blaming the protestors for the officers' deaths.

Noone gives a fuck how hard you tried to moonwalk it back later on. The op demonstrates youre a classless scrub.

Ah, so I didn't say it.

And all those names you called me. Look in the mirror.

Ah, so I didn't say it.

You spelled did wrong.

You blamed the protestors.

Theres no 2 ways about it snake. Cant edit it now. Its in too many quotes for all to see.

Ah, so I didn't say it.

You spelled did wrong.

You blamed the protestors.

Theres no 2 ways about it snake. Cant edit it now. Its in too many quotes for all to see.

Great.

Show us.

Let it shine.

Thread Title: "The PC Police should apologize..."

Opening post, verbatim, no edits or omissions: "... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences."

And mac is in here spinning that he didnt blame anyone but the killers themselves.

Snake head on a stake, for dinner. You're welcome, everybody.

dance, and spin, scummer.

you also posted that while the bodies were still warm. even worse.

Let it shine.

Opening post, verbatim, no edits or omissions: "... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

And mac is in here spinning that he didnt blame anyone but the killers themselves.

But you said that I said, the protestors are "directly responsible" for the shootings.

You even used quotation marks.

Why won't you post that quote?

(I know why, I'm just enjoying this)

Let it shine.

But you said that I said, the protestors are "directly responsible" for the shootings.

I didnt copy paste it....I did it from memory.

This one I copy pasted and, oddly, the charge did not change.

Are you saying there's a difference between

"you are responsible for the consequences"
"you are directly responsible for the consequences?"

In terms of whether you're holding them responsible or not? Wow you're a fucking coward.

One is holding them responsible, and the other isn't? Is that what you're trying to pass off, dude? That's so fucking wormy and dishonest I lost my damn lunch. Thanks alawt puke maker. Bleghhhhhhhhhhh

"You're right, it would be irrational to blame protestors for a violent act. Of course, I never did that." - mac

"The PC Police should apologize...... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences." - mac

Dishonest spinning scummer.

Let it shine.

I didnt copy paste it....I did it from memory.

This one I copy pasted and, oddly, the charge did not change.

Are you saying there's a difference between

"you are responsible for the consequences"
"you are directly responsible for the consequences?"

In terms of whether you're holding them responsible or not? Wow you're a fucking coward.

One is holding them responsible, and the other isn't? Is that what you're trying to pass off, dude? That's so fucking wormy and dishonest I lost my damn lunch. Thanks alawt puke maker. Bleghhhhhhhhhhh

Well, dude, now that we know you can't produce a quote, and that you're a liar, we can continue.

My point was about the PC Police creating an environment over generations (a point I have made many times on many threads), not a bunch of protestors.

And yes, anyone who works overtime to create an environment over generations has to look in the mirror when bad things happen as a result.

As I said over and over. And over and over. YOU chose to make this about the protestors, not me.

But since we have established here that you're a liar, I know you're not going to admit it.

Grow up.

"You're right, it would be irrational to blame protestors for a violent act. Of course, I never did that." - mac

Stand by it, dirtbag. They're responsible for the two dead officers, as per your own OP.

Go for a long walk off a short peer, the world won't skip a beat.

Stand by it, dirtbag. They're responsible for the two dead officers, as per your own OP.

Aw, you're angry with me.

How sad for you.

How sad for you.

I don't like anyone who's evil.

And when the officers' bodies were freshly deceased, your sycophantic mind ran like a little busy body to a message board to make browny points off of their death by trying to shift the blame and invoke politics.

and we know when you say "responsible for the consequence"

by "responsible" you dont mean "at fault" like every other human...

and by "consequence" you didnt mean the violent deaths.

we know man, in upside down world you were only blaming the killers. pfft.

^ direct quotes. not made up. bodies were warm, even.

My work is done here, the devil has not convinced the world he doesn't exist.

GT dumped a bucket of neon slime all over this maggot's grill and his words above can marinate in the tupperware of his legacy of being phony. Ready to bake at 450 for 2 hours.

My work is done here, the devil has not convinced the world he doesn't exist.

GT dumped a bucket of neon slime all over this maggot's grill and his words above can marinate in the tupperware of his legacy of being phony. Ready to bake at 450 for 2 hours.
He's a coward.

How sad for you.

WHy don't you answer the question. YOu started a thread blaming the mysterious "PC Police' - i.e. those who think cops shouldn't be killing black men for petty crimes - for the actions of a crazy person.

How sad for you.

WHy don't you answer the question. YOu started a thread blaming the mysterious "PC Police' - i.e. those who think cops shouldn't be killing black men for petty crimes - for the actions of a crazy person.

So, in your ideological vacuum, the PC Police are people "who think cops shouldn't be killing black men for petty crimes".

:laugh:

Forum List

Back