The media: now we know them for what they are.

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
Every medium that refused and refuses to demonstrate solidarity with press freedom shows itself as disreputable. It is not worthy of being included in the term 'journalism'. Not showing the famous caricature does show something else - sympathy with terror, ignorance and degradation of human spirit.

Every medium that refused and refuses to demonstrate solidarity with press freedom shows itself as disreputable. It is not worthy of being included in the term 'journalism'. Not showing the famous caricature does show something else - sympathy with terror, ignorance and degradation of human spirit.

Difficult situation. They're terrified. They have lives and families, and they have every reason to believe that would literally die for doing this.

Would I have to balls to do that? Honestly, I doubt it. If it's organized and en masse, yeah, more likely anyway.

Hopefully this tragedy will produce a turning point.

Every newspaper in every democratic nation in Europe, the Americans, and Asia, should run cartoon on the front page for a week. Not to insult Islam, but to demonstrate that attacks on freedom of speech will not be tolerated.

The Huffington Post didn't refuse. I think the cartoons should be published in as many places as possible.

So, here's a link to the cartoons. Please share it with your friends.

These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killin

Forum List

Back