CDZ Islamification of The West

Why do Christians always think they're in a position to judge whether others are "real" Christians?
If Obama can declare that terrorists shouting Allu Akbar while they murder are not real Muslims, I can say Obama is not a real Christian.

Because "real Christians" blame 1.6 billion people for the actions of a few thousand?

What about this guy:

CDZ - Man forces daughter to marry her rapist

He's following the letter of biblical law. A "real Christian"?
Your desperation is hysterical.

Define your terms, please.

Why do Christians always think they're in a position to judge whether others are "real" Christians?
If Obama can declare that terrorists shouting Allu Akbar while they murder are not real Muslims, I can say Obama is not a real Christian.

Because "real Christians" blame 1.6 billion people for the actions of a few thousand?

What about this guy:

If you want to compare the actions of Christians to Muslims there is only one outcome possible.

What about this guy:

If you want to compare the actions of Christians to Muslims there is only one outcome possible.

So you concur that this man was acting as a Christian.

What about this guy:

Again, you prove my point

What about this guy:

Again, you prove my point

If your point is that this man was acting as a Christian, yes. If not, your point needs sharpening.

Mohammed Sadiq, one of the organisers, said: “It’s a bit like Christians celebrating Christmas, it’s about bringing the community together and hopefully getting young people to engage as well. We had a full programme in the mosque afterwards with international scholars.”]

Why would anyone have a problem with a religious parade?

How do you think the US can best counter the efforts extremist religions may try to gain power in the US? Right now we have far more to fear from extremist Christians than Muslims in America.
Christians did NOT behead that woman in Oklahoma, Islam did.
Christians did NOT kill those people in California, Islam did.
Christians did NOT kill the homosexual in Seattle, Islam did.

The anger is NOT misplaced. The guilt is simply being denied by the group.

A Christian blew up the Oklahoma City federal building. Are you angry at Christians for that?
Christians have killed thousands of people in California in the past 10 years. Are you angry at Christians for that?
Christians have killed gays all over the U.S. Are you angry at Christianity for that?

"A Christian blew up the Oklahoma City federal building. Are you angry at Christians for that?"

Really? Do tell??? Do you really believe that an ammonium nitrate fuel oil bomb blew up the Murrah building and powderized concrete encased rebar while leaving no crater on the street the Ryder Truck was sitting on AND the serial number of one of the parts that survived this massive blast could be directly tied to a "sheep dipped" alleged former soldier that was still in the military even after Waco massacre that was used as an excuse to crack down on militia groups that McVeigh tied himself to per his instructions in Elohim, Oklahoma? Let's have a little debate about the false flag event that was OKC and the domestic terrorism bill that was languishing in the House that gave us "Project Echelon" until OKC which was just a a precursor to 9/11/01, another false flag event that gave us the PATRIOT ACT...why is it an "act"? Because corporations cannot pass laws, silly girl.

Debate me on this because I AM an expert on the Murrah building bombing.....let's see what ya got. I know that this post is over a year old but you have had a year to get your facts straight....I have mine...what say ye?

Mohammed Sadiq, one of the organisers, said: “It’s a bit like Christians celebrating Christmas, it’s about bringing the community together and hopefully getting young people to engage as well. We had a full programme in the mosque afterwards with international scholars.”]

Why would anyone have a problem with a religious parade?
I dont think that question ever got answered.

Here are some amazing examples of the "Islamification of the West". You cant say that it doesnt make our world a better place.

images

A_Glimpse_of_Muslim_Spain_001.jpg

img_9736.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-05-06-at-2.29.06-PM.png

images

images

Here are some amazing examples of the "Islamification of the West". You cant say that it doesnt make our world a better place.

images

img_9736.jpg

images

images

There's a ton of indispensable stuff that we got from Muslims. A host of algebraic techniques the very digits we use daily come immediately to mind. Other things can be found here:
Can you not get your day started without your "cuppa Joe?" Well, whatever you think about that happenstance, you have Muslim Arabs to thank for that.

images

img_9736.jpg

images

images

There's a ton of indispensable stuff that we got from Muslims. A host of algebraic techniques the very digits we use daily come immediately to mind. Other things can be found here:
Can you not get your day started without your "cuppa Joe?" Well, whatever you think about that happenstance, you have Muslim Arabs to thank for that.

ALGEBRA?!

You had to reach back 4000 YEARS to put Islam in a positive light?

YOu just made the OPPOSITE point from what you were trying to make.

upload_2017-5-20_8-45-53.jpeg

"Islamification" is a bugaboo of weak minds. It's a boogeyman to stoke jingoistic fears.

Why should anyone be upset that 5,000 Muslims had a march in London?

What is a "bugaboo"? Please.

Well it depends, I think the scenes in that video are somewhat disturbing.

Catholics have those marches at Easter carrying crosses and recreating the Crucifixion. I find THOSE disturbing.

"Islamification" is a bugaboo of weak minds. It's a boogeyman to stoke jingoistic fears.

Catholics have those marches at Easter carrying crosses and recreating the Crucifixion. I find THOSE disturbing.

What are you afraid of?

if the West / USA is 'islamicized' it will serve the lefty , liberal and similar in a manner that they and their young children deserve . And i do believe that islamification of the West , especially Europe is happening while the 'islamification' of the West is being encouraged and helped along by Western governments .

Last edited:
Last edited:

images

img_9736.jpg

images

images

You are being redirected...

Yeah, that's just as bad as stoning people and cutting their heads off.

NOT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back