CDZ Islamification of The West

You say there are only minor denominational differences, but the Mormon Gawd has promised Mormon's their own planet and even had them write up a different Bible. And the Jehovah Witness folks get to live here on earth forever, and they have their own Bible. Why would the same Gawd promise one group a planet and not the others?

It's perfectly clear to me, whether it be Muslim or Christian, that the more people put down their Bibles, the better people they become.

There's evidence right on this very forum of the Christian right attitude towards LBGT, and how they use religion to hate.

Need a few more stones to throw?

And what about this post do you disagree with?

You are painting with the same broad brush you claim to dislike. Aka throwing stones. How big do you like them?

No, I'm pointing out that there are major denominational differences, not minor.

Maybe it would germane if you pointed out Muslim denominational differences. Which lead to major blood letting on a regular basis.

Those denomination differences have already been posted. I urge you to read back through the thread.

You say there are only minor denominational differences, but the Mormon Gawd has promised Mormon's their own planet and even had them write up a different Bible. And the Jehovah Witness folks get to live here on earth forever, and they have their own Bible. Why would the same Gawd promise one group a planet and not the others?

It's perfectly clear to me, whether it be Muslim or Christian, that the more people put down their Bibles, the better people they become.

There's evidence right on this very forum of the Christian right attitude towards LBGT, and how they use religion to hate.

Need a few more stones to throw?
Do you consider that a helpful addition to the discussion? I see it as an attempt to brush off legitimate criticisms that strike too close to the mark.

You are painting with the same broad brush you claim to dislike. Aka throwing stones. How big do you like them?

No, I'm pointing out that there are major denominational differences, not minor.

Maybe it would germane if you pointed out Muslim denominational differences. Which lead to major blood letting on a regular basis.
Read up the thread, I posted this information already.

The denominational differences are interesting but surprisingly not universal in the faith. The Sunni-Shia divide is the one generating the most bloodshed, but that divide does not exist in all the Muslim world. It's like the Protostant/Catholic conflict, except it has yet to leave it behind them.

The Sunni-Shia divide: Where they live, what they believe and how they view each other

In some countries, significant shares of Muslims don’t even see the distinction between Sunni and Shia Islam as relevant. A survey of Muslims in 39 countries that we conducted in 2011 and 2012 found, for example, that 74% of Muslims in Kazakhstan and 56% of Muslims in Indonesia identified themselves as neither Sunni nor Shia, but “just a Muslim.” In Iraq, however, only 5% answered “just a Muslim.”

The denominational differences are interesting but surprisingly not universal in the faith. The Sunni-Shia divide is the one generating the most bloodshed, but that divide does not exist in all the Muslim world. It's like the Protostant/Catholic conflict, except it has yet to leave it behind them.

The Sunni-Shia divide: Where they live, what they believe and how they view each other

In some countries, significant shares of Muslims don’t even see the distinction between Sunni and Shia Islam as relevant. A survey of Muslims in 39 countries that we conducted in 2011 and 2012 found, for example, that 74% of Muslims in Kazakhstan and 56% of Muslims in Indonesia identified themselves as neither Sunni nor Shia, but “just a Muslim.” In Iraq, however, only 5% answered “just a Muslim.”

I think we sometimes forget that it was not that long ago that the IRA was bombing protestants in Ireland on a regular basis.

I think we sometimes forget that it was not that long ago that the IRA was bombing protestants in Ireland on a regular basis.
And are likely to be doing so in the near future I am afraid.

Why would any Western nation want to allow itself to be subjected to Islamification?

Perhaps at some point that question will be asked to Sadiq Khan, the new Mayor of Lahore....sorry, London.

This is to give an illustration what could happen to say any town or city in the United States, think about how scary this would look to a population of any American town, who's family has lived there for generations, with it's heritage and customs....to slowly and then suddenly be subjected to Islamification.

So this is from January 2015, but they have this Muslim March each year to celebrate the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, because they've slowly been able to take gradual control of the below towns.

Here's the news article, 5,000 Muslims.

Muslim birthday celebrations enjoyed by thousands in Blackburn and Nelson

"THOUSANDS of Muslim men marched through the streets of Blackburn and Nelson yesterday, to celebrate the birthday of the holy prophet Muhammad.

Prayers, songs and colourful flags were a feature at both events, while women and children handed out cakes to those involved in the processions. Both events picked up more followers as they moved through the streets.

Snip -

Mohammed Sadiq, one of the organisers, said: “It’s a bit like Christians celebrating Christmas, it’s about bringing the community together and hopefully getting young people to engage as well. We had a full programme in the mosque afterwards with international scholars.”

Imam Shahed Tameez said: “We celebrate because, after God, Muhammad is the most important in the Muslim faith. When he came he changed everything through the law of Sharia. He forbade killing and any form of terrorism or oppression, and gave equal rights to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.”

About 5,000 people attended the event in Nelson, which started at the Ghausia Mosque. Several non-Muslims also took part including Pendle MP Andrew Stephenson."

Here's the full article:

Here's the Cuckservative MP Andrew Stephenson, he's okay with his constituency becoming Islamic it seems:

220px-Andrew_Stephenson_MP.jpg

Andrew Stephenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why wouldn't he be, they have an Islamic Mayor also, Mayor of Pendle, Councillor Nawaz Ahmed....here they are together, surrounded by....well more Islamic people:

13240025_491433721061862_5216944843612107383_n.jpg

Now here's the video of the January 2015 Muslim March, featuring 5,000 Muslims marching and shouting slogans, whilst vehicles drive through the streets with loud-hailer systems playing Islamic music and people shouting Islamic slogans praising Allah.

I wonder what would have happened if say anyone would have appeared suddenly and CRITICISED the Prophet Muhammad....uh-oh, well, we know the answer to that question don't we?

The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 28 seconds....why would ANY Western nation want THIS?

Would most Americans be happy with these scenes, if so, why?

I URGE you ALL to watch the below video:

The stupidest thing the West has ever done, was stopped having kids.
The next stupidest thing was allowing Muslims to immigrate to their countries.

Can any of this be reversed ?

Well, there's nothing stopping westerners to immediately begin to increase their own birthrate.

We could also look for ways to limit Muslims from further invading, and deport those who are not assimilating.

However, unless there is a seismic shift from the western population, nothing of substance is likely to happen.
Problem is, it would take a huge shift

Why would any Western nation want to allow itself to be subjected to Islamification?

Perhaps at some point that question will be asked to Sadiq Khan, the new Mayor of Lahore....sorry, London.

This is to give an illustration what could happen to say any town or city in the United States, think about how scary this would look to a population of any American town, who's family has lived there for generations, with it's heritage and customs....to slowly and then suddenly be subjected to Islamification.

So this is from January 2015, but they have this Muslim March each year to celebrate the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, because they've slowly been able to take gradual control of the below towns.

Here's the news article, 5,000 Muslims.

"THOUSANDS of Muslim men marched through the streets of Blackburn and Nelson yesterday, to celebrate the birthday of the holy prophet Muhammad.

Prayers, songs and colourful flags were a feature at both events, while women and children handed out cakes to those involved in the processions. Both events picked up more followers as they moved through the streets.

Snip -

Mohammed Sadiq, one of the organisers, said: “It’s a bit like Christians celebrating Christmas, it’s about bringing the community together and hopefully getting young people to engage as well. We had a full programme in the mosque afterwards with international scholars.”

Imam Shahed Tameez said: “We celebrate because, after God, Muhammad is the most important in the Muslim faith. When he came he changed everything through the law of Sharia. He forbade killing and any form of terrorism or oppression, and gave equal rights to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.”

About 5,000 people attended the event in Nelson, which started at the Ghausia Mosque. Several non-Muslims also took part including Pendle MP Andrew Stephenson."

Here's the full article:

Here's the Cuckservative MP Andrew Stephenson, he's okay with his constituency becoming Islamic it seems:

220px-Andrew_Stephenson_MP.jpg

Andrew Stephenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why wouldn't he be, they have an Islamic Mayor also, Mayor of Pendle, Councillor Nawaz Ahmed....here they are together, surrounded by....well more Islamic people:

13240025_491433721061862_5216944843612107383_n.jpg

Now here's the video of the January 2015 Muslim March, featuring 5,000 Muslims marching and shouting slogans, whilst vehicles drive through the streets with loud-hailer systems playing Islamic music and people shouting Islamic slogans praising Allah.

I wonder what would have happened if say anyone would have appeared suddenly and CRITICISED the Prophet Muhammad....uh-oh, well, we know the answer to that question don't we?

The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 28 seconds....why would ANY Western nation want THIS?

Would most Americans be happy with these scenes, if so, why?

I URGE you ALL to watch the below video:

The stupidest thing the West has ever done, was stopped having kids.
The next stupidest thing was allowing Muslims to immigrate to their countries.

Can any of this be reversed ?

Well, there's nothing stopping westerners to immediately begin to increase their own birthrate.

We could also look for ways to limit Muslims from further invading, and deport those who are not assimilating.

However, unless there is a seismic shift from the western population, nothing of substance is likely to happen.
Problem is, it would take a huge shift

How do you define "assimilation" ?

I sort of think that paying our taxes and obeying our laws is assimilation. Its all that any of us is asked to do.

Well it depends, I think the scenes in that video are somewhat disturbing.
I watched that entire boring video just to see what was disturbing. The only thing I found disturbing was that the video's editor felt a need to extend a boring video by looping it.

I saw men and women, boys and girls, a guy in a wheelchair and some people holding flags/banners. Unless those banners said something like "Death To Western Infidels" I don't see anything disturbing.

Why do Christians always think they're in a position to judge whether others are "real" Christians?
If Obama can declare that terrorists shouting Allu Akbar while they murder are not real Muslims, I can say Obama is not a real Christian.

Because "real Christians" blame 1.6 billion people for the actions of a few thousand?

What about this guy:

CDZ - Man forces daughter to marry her rapist

He's following the letter of biblical law. A "real Christian"?

Why do Christians always think they're in a position to judge whether others are "real" Christians?
If Obama can declare that terrorists shouting Allu Akbar while they murder are not real Muslims, I can say Obama is not a real Christian.

Because "real Christians" blame 1.6 billion people for the actions of a few thousand?

What about this guy:

CDZ - Man forces daughter to marry her rapist

He's following the letter of biblical law. A "real Christian"?
Your desperation is hysterical.

Forum List

Back