Islamic State In Syria Abducts 90 From Christian Villages...

Look at it all you like. Same shit, different time and faith.
Different time.

Precisely.

One of them is happening NOW.

That's correct, and the fix is the same, Liberalism. But don't pretend they are any worse, they aren't and at least in their faith what they are doing is allowed while in Christians it was not. The Jews, their slaughters were approved by God Himself many times.

Oh, it is reality. Most if not all Western Europeans and Americans who've joined Al Qaeda and ISIS, started out as hateful Leftists like you. You're exactly who they're targeting for recruiting. Your irrational hatred of Christians is the starting point for your recruitment. It is what it is.
Since I hate all religions equally, your argument is DOA. Liberals hate the illiberal, and both you and they are.

Yes, but you especially hate Christians for some bizarre reason. And that's a good starting point for your recruitment. Most Westerners who join Al Qaeda and ISIS start out as hateful Leftists like you. It's just the reality.
Now Sweetcheeks, that isn't reality, it's just something you made up. ISIS are reactionaries, and so are you. You're just two sides of the same coin and both of you want the sun on your face.

Nah, you are the perfect Al Qaeda/ISIS recruit. You already hate Christians and America. A very good starting point for your recruitment. All Westerners who join Al Qaeda/ISIS start out just like you. It is what it is.
My people founded America. It's your kind that needs to get the fuck out of my country. If you hate ISIS so much, go and fight them? Winner-winner, for me.

ISIS/Al Qaeda wants you. You hate Christians and America. Just a little nudge, and Leftist wingnuts like you are easily manipulated.

Since I hate all religions equally, your argument is DOA. Liberals hate the illiberal, and both you and they are.

Yes, but you especially hate Christians for some bizarre reason. And that's a good starting point for your recruitment. Most Westerners who join Al Qaeda and ISIS start out as hateful Leftists like you. It's just the reality.
Now Sweetcheeks, that isn't reality, it's just something you made up. ISIS are reactionaries, and so are you. You're just two sides of the same coin and both of you want the sun on your face.

Nah, you are the perfect Al Qaeda/ISIS recruit. You already hate Christians and America. A very good starting point for your recruitment. All Westerners who join Al Qaeda/ISIS start out just like you. It is what it is.
My people founded America. It's your kind that needs to get the fuck out of my country. If you hate ISIS so much, go and fight them? Winner-winner, for me.

ISIS/Al Qaeda wants you. You hate Christians and America. Just a little nudge, and Leftist wingnuts like you are easily manipulated.
Since I don't believe in any gods, or any version of God, and haven't for decades that's going to be some doing. If they slaughter you however, I won't be surprised but they hate me more than you so there you go. At least you have a god, he's just the wrong one.

Different time.

Precisely.

That's correct, and the fix is the same, Liberalism. But don't pretend they are any worse, they aren't and at least in their faith what they are doing is allowed while in Christians it was not. The Jews, their slaughters were approved by God Himself many times.

You're not Liberal. You're a Communist/Progressive. You're a Big Government Totalitarian. No different than the average Neocon.

Different time.

Precisely.

You're not Liberal. You're a Communist/Progressive. You're a Big Government Totalitarian. No different than the average Neocon.
Just because you keep repeating a lie doesn't mean it will eventually work. You are an Anarchist, therefore a child, while I am a Liberal. We have nothing in common, nor should we.

And the Christian Genocide continues in the Middle East and Africa. And how bout that UN? Not a peep out of em when it's Christians being slaughtered. It's not a very credible institution anymore. And why 'Regime Change' Assad? What a horrific Interventionist blunder by the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia. Assad respected Christians' beliefs and rights. He protected them. He included them in his Government.

Now look at the horrors going on in Syria and Iraq. We have to end our aggressive Foreign Interventionist ways. We need to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East especially. We've caused so much chaos over there. It's time for change.

Islamic State militants have abducted at least 90 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Tuesday.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the militants carried out dawn raids on rural villages inhabited by the ancient Christian minority west of Hasaka, a city mainly held by the Kurds.

Syrian Kurdish militia launched two offensives against the militants in northeast Syria on Sunday, helped by U.S.-led air strikes and Iraqi peshmerga.

This part of Syria is strategically important in the fight against Islamic State because it borders territory controlled by the group in Iraq, where it last year committed atrocities against the minority religious Yazidi community.

Many Assyrian Christians have emigrated in the nearly four-year-long conflict in which more than 200,000 have people have been killed. Before the arrival of Kurds and Arab nomadic tribes at the end of the 19th century, Christians formed the majority in Syria's Jazeera area, which includes Hasaka.

Read More:
Islamic State in Syria abducts at least 90 from Christian villages monitor Reuters
DRUDGE REPORT 2015
Rescue them now. Find and kill every ISIS member within a ten mile radius. Kill their family. Kill their goat.

Since I don't believe in any gods, or any version of God, and haven't for decades that's going to be some doing. If they slaughter you however, I won't be surprised but they hate me more than you so there you go. At least you have a god, he's just the wrong one.

No, they know you're very recruitable. Hateful Leftists in the West make for very useful idiots. Most Westerners who've joined ISIS/Al Qaeda have been proven to have started out just like you. Leftists who have an irrational hatred of Christians.

And the Christian Genocide continues in the Middle East and Africa. And how bout that UN? Not a peep out of em when it's Christians being slaughtered. It's not a very credible institution anymore. And why 'Regime Change' Assad? What a horrific Interventionist blunder by the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia. Assad respected Christians' beliefs and rights. He protected them. He included them in his Government.

Now look at the horrors going on in Syria and Iraq. We have to end our aggressive Foreign Interventionist ways. We need to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East especially. We've caused so much chaos over there. It's time for change.

Islamic State militants have abducted at least 90 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Tuesday.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the militants carried out dawn raids on rural villages inhabited by the ancient Christian minority west of Hasaka, a city mainly held by the Kurds.

Syrian Kurdish militia launched two offensives against the militants in northeast Syria on Sunday, helped by U.S.-led air strikes and Iraqi peshmerga.

This part of Syria is strategically important in the fight against Islamic State because it borders territory controlled by the group in Iraq, where it last year committed atrocities against the minority religious Yazidi community.

Many Assyrian Christians have emigrated in the nearly four-year-long conflict in which more than 200,000 have people have been killed. Before the arrival of Kurds and Arab nomadic tribes at the end of the 19th century, Christians formed the majority in Syria's Jazeera area, which includes Hasaka.

Read More:
Islamic State in Syria abducts at least 90 from Christian villages monitor Reuters
DRUDGE REPORT 2015
Rescue them now. Find and kill every ISIS member within a ten mile radius. Kill their family. Kill their goat.

Might be too late. The Genocide has been going on for several years. The UN and Leftist Governments in the West are indifferent. They don't care.

No, they know you're very recruitable. Hateful Leftists in the West make for very useful idiots. Most Westerners who've joined ISIS/Al Qaeda have been proven to have started out just like you. Leftists who have an irrational hatred of Christians.
Unlike them a have a rational hatred of Christians, and all other lies called religion.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015
Is that what Jesus would do?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015
Is that what Jesus would do?
No...but Caesar would....and in this case it's Caesar's business. On the other hand, I knw Caesar. Caesar was a friend of mine. And Obama is no Caesar.

Unlike them a have a rational hatred of Christians, and all other lies called religion.

They think their hatred is 'rational' too. You're both ignorant dimwits. Like two peas in a pod for sure.

Assad, Iranians, and Russians would have annihilated ISIS if we hadn't meddled over there. What an awful Interventionist blunder. Many many Christians would still be alive today if we hadn't meddled.

Forum List

Back