Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Every mosque that I am aware of here in America.

Was built and funded by the Muslim community.

As for the construction.

There are muslims who are electricians, stone masions, structural engineers, plumbers, carpenters, etc.

It will get built.

And be a symbol to all people who believe in America as a land of freedom and laws.

As for the construction.

There are muslims who are electricians, stone masions, structural engineers, plumbers, carpenters, etc.

It will get built.

And be a symbol to all people who believe in America as a land of freedom and laws.

Every mosque is funded by Saudi Arabia, which also funds the madrassahs that teach hatred of the American kaffir and jihad.

Last edited:

As for the construction.

It will get built.

The NY construction unions, who still remember having had to dismantle the remains of the towers, will not permit a mosque to go up in the shadow of those towers.:clap2:

As for the construction.

It will get built.

There are 200 mosques in New York. Let them build this one elsewhere.

The latest report is the dodgey figures behind the mosque are so screwed up, they will have to abandon the project.

The NY construction unions, who still remember having had to dismantle the remains of the towers, will not permit a mosque to go up in the shadow of those towers.
The mosque that I attend cost 22 million to build.

The money was raised by the Islamic community.

And muslim construction workers built it as the money came in.

We will do the same in building the Park 51 mosque.

The NY construction unions, who still remember having had to dismantle the remains of the towers, will not permit a mosque to go up in the shadow of those towers.

This Ground Zero mosque would cost minimum $100 million and estimates go to $200+

The clowns behind the project will never get it off the ground.

Muslim scabs will not be permitted to biuld the Ground Zero mosque. Of this, I am certain.

You raised 22 mil from "the community" eh? From the community in Saudi Arabia.

Do yourself a big favor and go apostate. Islam is the biggest scam in the history of the world

I'm telling ya, a fried pork rind truck would be just the thing to park outside.
What would that do?? :confused:

:rolleyes:

thskull.gif

If the Saudi's or the people from any other muslin country want to donate money.

That would be fine with me.

But, I believe that there are enough Muslims here in America to raise the funds for the Park 51's construction. :eusa_angel:

If it is going to be built why are they so desperate for money that they are applying for a grant?
They aren't desperate.

The money is from a Federal Grant that is open for anyone to apply for.

Isn't that the American way? :eusa_angel:

Actually, it isn't. They have to prove that they do not need the money, and they have to open their books and donor list to scrutiny. There is no way they will get the money, and it is incredibly stupid to even try. this proves they are desperate.

As for the construction.

It will get built.

Nothing gets built in NYC without the unions.

This Ground Zero mosque would cost minimum $100 million and estimates go to $200+
The dollar amount really doesn't matter.

If Allah wants it to be built; then it will be built.

Once the construction begins.

Money from all over the world will statrt pouring in for it's construction. :eusa_angel:

And if Allah does not want it to be built, it will not be built. I guess we will find out what Allah wants, won't we.

If the Saudi's or the people from any other muslin country want to donate money.

That would be fine with me.

But, I believe that there are enough Muslims here in America to raise the funds for the Park 51's construction. :eusa_angel:

So, it's fine with you your mosque was built with money from Saudis who taught the 19 hijackers to commit jihad on 9/11, who behead, who subjugate women, who execute gays and who discriminate against non-Muslims.

The dollar amount really doesn't matter.

If Allah wants it to be built; then it will be built.

Once the construction begins.

Money from all over the world will statrt pouring in for it's construction. :eusa_angel:

And if Allah does not want it to be built, it will not be built. I guess we will find out what Allah wants, won't we.

I hate to say it, but Allah has nothing to do with it.

If it is going to be built why are they so desperate for money that they are applying for a grant?
They aren't desperate.

The money is from a Federal Grant that is open for anyone to apply for.

Isn't that the American way? :eusa_angel:

Actually, it isn't. They have to prove that they do not need the money, and they have to open their books and donor list to scrutiny. There is no way they will get the money, and it is incredibly stupid to even try. this proves they are desperate.

The imam character behind the mosque is a slum lord in New Jersey who is behind on his taxes. Another character behind the project was arrested on prostitution charges and harrassing tenants and has his own tax problems.

It's turning out to be a big pulbicity stunt for all involved to make big bucks off the eventual sale of the building.

The imam owns two apartments, drives a Lexus and wears Brioni suits. A real person of god:clap2:

Forum List

Back