Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

What does Sheikh Maududi or Ayatollah Khomeini have to do with the Park 51 mosque?

btw it will basically be a Sunni mosque and not a Shite one.

They are planning to discriminate against their own religion and you claim they are moderate?

But the question on whether they could have is trumped by the question of whether they should have. The stated aim of the Park51 developers is to provide a community center for lower Manhattan’s 4,000 Muslim residents. Their own website explained that they understood the need to “appeal to the undecided, and change the conversation about Muslims in America.” It’s pretty clear that this play for federal dollars will generate none of that, starting with the lack of disclosure or community consultation before developers submitted their application, which was due November 5.

What does Sheikh Maududi or Ayatollah Khomeini have to do with the Park 51 mosque?

Both Maududi and Khomeini articulate Islamic doctrine of imperialism and conquest.

Cordoba House is merely a symbol Islam's conquest over America, like the Cordoba mosque in al Andalus [Spain] , the Dome of the rock [built on top of the Jewish Temple] and the Hagia Sophia in Turkey, once the greatest Christian church turned into a mosque.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

Last edited:

They are planning to discriminate against their own religion and you claim they are moderate?
But the question on whether they could have is trumped by the question of whether they should have. The stated aim of the Park51 developers is to provide a community center for lower Manhattan’s 4,000 Muslim residents. Their own website explained that they understood the need to “appeal to the undecided, and change the conversation about Muslims in America.” It’s pretty clear that this play for federal dollars will generate none of that, starting with the lack of disclosure or community consultation before developers submitted their application, which was due November 5.

Shiites and Sunnis do far worse than merely discriminate among each other: They've been killing each other for 1400 yrs.

The religion of peace. :lol:

Oh i am VERY sure it will get its funding for fear of the city looking as if its persucting the muslims.

Ya know what. To fucking bad. Let them apply. And then turn them down. I am all for separation of church and state. And yes i would have objections to any church getting funding.

Whether the Park 51 mosque gets the Federal Grant or not.

This beacon of religious freedom will be built for all Americans to be proud of and admire. :cool:

Sorry to say it... but I wouldnt shed a tear if

Ummmmm nevermind...... that might get me banned.
thexplode_fire.gif

I think it is an afront to Americans to put that thing so close to where Islamic fundementalists brought jihad to our front doorstep.

I still think it should be moved somewhere else.
If it were moved I would have a better respect for the muslim religion.

But alas,
They dont care what we think.

Whether the Park 51 mosque gets the Federal Grant or not.

This beacon of religious freedom will be built for all Americans to be proud of and admire. :cool:

I will never admire a religion that is so callased.

Never..... but I do admire thoughtful muslims, who care about the sensibilities of the fellow Americans.

I tip my hat to them.

I'm telling ya, a fried pork rind truck would be just the thing to park outside.

Anyway, the mosque will be built.

And will reflect Islam in America.

All true Americans should stand up and support this symbol of freedom in our nation.

If it is going to be built why are they so desperate for money that they are applying for a grant?

Shiites and Sunnis do far worse than merely discriminate among each other: They've been killing each other for 1400 yrs.

The religion of peace. :lol:

I don't have a problem with them killing each other. I do object to them trying to kill me, and lying about their motives. If Islam is a religion of peace then John Wayne was a pacifist.

The completed Park 51 mosque will prove that the Constitution of the U.S. is still a valid document. :cool:

Except, the Cordoba Victory Mosque will never be built because they will never get financing beyond the initial funds and no construction worker will dare work on it.

Allahu Fuckbar

Forum List

Back