Islamic Center Defaced with Bacon Slices

I don't see a double standard. I routinely see news stories about swastikas painted on synogouges,6 million in the ovens Catholic statues being overturned,destroyed objects must be replaced cemeteries defiled. Final resting places.

And you don't see any difference.

I don't see the media looking the other way or showing favoritism to Muslims

No...I don't see the difference

Defiling religious property is wrong, regardless of the religion. I don't see the media ignoring it for some religions and not others

Surely you acknowledge the difference in throwing some bacon around and actually destroying property.

To say otherwise would be to say that toilet papering someone's house is no different than breaking all the windows out of a house. Obviously they are not the same thing at all.

He was intentionally being ignorant, that's why I didn't reply to that truly silly post. Either that or he lacks free thought.

Defiling religious property is wrong, regardless of the religion. I don't see the media ignoring it for some religions and not others

Surely you acknowledge the difference in throwing some bacon around and actually destroying property.

To say otherwise would be to say that toilet papering someone's house is no different than breaking all the windows out of a house. Obviously they are not the same thing at all.

He was intentionally being ignorant, that's why I didn't reply to that truly silly post. Either that or he lacks free thought.

Actually I don't find rightwinger to be ignorant at all, wrong with his opinions often yes, but usually he's at least sensible and fair minded.

Actually I don't find rightwinger to be ignorant at all, wrong with his opinions often yes, but usually he's at least sensible and fair minded.

Damn dude, you need to lay off the dope!

I don't see a double standard. I routinely see news stories about swastikas painted on synogouges,6 million in the ovens Catholic statues being overturned,destroyed objects must be replaced cemeteries defiled. Final resting places.

And you don't see any difference.

I don't see the media looking the other way or showing favoritism to Muslims

This whole thread is getting too silly...

"We didn't do any permanent damage so it is OK"

I've already posted the bacon shit makes the perpetrators look like idiots. Muslims do not fear bacon, they just can't eat it. The analogy to swastikas, toppling over statues or tombstones related to the fact that the media also covers these relatively minor incidents as religious intolerance.

I've already posted the bacon shit makes the perpetrators look like idiots. Muslims do not fear bacon, they just can't eat it. The analogy to swastikas, toppling over statues or tombstones related to the fact that the media also covers these relatively minor incidents as religious intolerance.

Sorry RW but destruction of property is not as minor as spreading a little bacon around. But yes this entire thread was silly from the jump. Who the fuck gets upset over bacon? Oh the same people who issue death threats over drawings that is who.

Actually they are also forbidden to touch it.
Incorrect

Muslims are only forbidden from eating pork.

Touching it is not prohibited in any way. :cool:

Could you milk a pig?

Sorry RW but destruction of property is not as minor as spreading a little bacon around. But yes this entire thread was silly from the jump. Who the fuck gets upset over bacon? Oh the same people who issue death threats over drawings that is who.

It costs 50 cents worth of paint remover to remove a swastika
It takes a few minutes to move a toppled statue upright
Whats the big deal of someone burning a cross on your lawn?

It is not so much the amount of damage as the feelings of being violated or threatened. Once again, my point related to the media covering these acts of vandalism on other religions and I don't think that Muslims get special treatment

Incorrect

Muslims are only forbidden from eating pork.

Touching it is not prohibited in any way. :cool:

Could you milk a pig?

It costs 50 cents worth of paint remover to remove a swastika
It takes a few minutes to move a toppled statue upright
Whats the big deal of someone burning a cross on your lawn?

It is not so much the amount of damage as the feelings of being violated or threatened. Once again, my point related to the media covering these acts of vandalism on other religions and I don't think that Muslims get special treatment

depends on the size of the swastika, and someone has to perform the labor

what if the statue is destroyed?

What if the fire gets away and burns my house down?

As for the media, of course right now they give more attention to mosques. They always run with the sensational and right now Muslims are sensational. It certainly doesn't t mean they favor Muslims, it DOES mean they favor getting as many viewers as possible.

Muslims can eat pork if they think they are hungry.
Not really; but you keep believing that. :cuckoo:

Actually muslims can eat pork. Anyone can eat pork. As long as you have a mouth to chew food, you can eat pork.

I don't know what happens to muslims if they do, I can only imagine it's much the same as the rest of us humans, and also involves a toilet.

Muslims can eat pork if they think they are hungry.

Actually muslims can eat pork. Anyone can eat pork. As long as you have a mouth to chew food, you can eat pork.

I don't know what happens to muslims if they do, I can only imagine it's much the same as the rest of us humans, and also involves a toilet.

Anybody can fuck a horse, too, but most of us choose not to. What's your point?

If fucking a horse sustains your life then go for it.

Leave it to a wannabe muslim to make such an idiotic comparison.

If fucking a horse sustains your life then go for it.

Leave it to a wannabe muslim to make such an idiotic comparison.

Bacon isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think of nutritious sustenance, but I'm sure it's considered the base of the food pyramid down in the land of steers and queers. :lol:

"Wannabe?" It isn't hard. Even you could do it.

Kalam, is there a way to make pork products clean? I know Jews can purify some meats. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back