Islamic call to prayer OK'd in Texas public school

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ISLAMIC CALL TO PRAYER OK'D IN TEXAS PUBLIC SCHOOL

(EAG NEWS) FRISCO, Texas – There’s a special space for Muslim students at Liberty High School – room C112 — an empty classroom provided by the school for daily prayer sessions.

School officials initially opened up a small conference room for Islamic prayers in 2009 after they noticed some Muslim students leaving on Friday afternoons to pray, and demand eventually forced them to dedicate an entire classroom for the ritual.

“This is my seventh year at Liberty, my first year it kind of started when a core group of students were leaving campus every Friday for Friday prayer,” principal Scott Warstler told Wingspan, the student site.

Read the full story ›

Read more at Islamic call to prayer OK’d in Texas public school

Oh look how sweet the left are getting their way, but don't you dare bring Jesus to school, or wear an In God we trust shirt, don't you dare bring a bible, and don't dare put a cross on the wall.

Why we're going to look just like Sweden , Germany in no time. Oh the Irony of stupidity you all will get to see Sweden in real life in your own Country lmao.

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2017-3-8_11-55-46.png

so much for separation of church and state

Wait until the women are told to sit in a corner here, or get told they can't come into a room just cause they are women LMFAO.. These leftist fks are beyond morons. Meaning those groups that marched, and protested this bs as they have no clue how the MUSLIMS don't ALLOW WOMEN INTO their little congregations the same way as the men talk about UN FKN EQUAL..

Remember the Allah Mo!

You mean like this trendy liberal idiot who is so brainwashed and dumbed down she doesn't realize how the Muslim faith hates gays and doesn't allow women to join in with the men, as these same ass holes go around preaching for women's rights LOL

To hear this voice just urks the hell out of me LOL

I KNOW! Hearing that DISGUSTING scream of "Allahu Akbar" is WORSE than a kid scraping his nails on the chalkboard in school!

Having a Mosque near you is NOISE POLLUTION!!

Forum List

Back