Islam.

Personally I think Islam is about..

• Total voters
The religion revolves around Mohammad who converted with the sword and personally beheaded some 600 prisoners and obtained female sex slaves and married children.

Mohammad was perfect in every way according to islam and no one can come after him to reform his example, he has the final say on everything. That means no one can reform an old world two bit warlord like Mo. He is who he is and so long as people revere the sick little bastard they will be doing the same things as Mo, which is why the Middle East is in flames as refugees come to Europe and America so they can turn those regions into what the Middle East is today.

You do know they say Benjamin got married at the age of 10, how old do you think his wife was??
Mohammad learned it from King Solomon I guess(when he read about his concubines or was told stories of them)

Really? So all we have are rumors?

There are no rumors when it comes to the Quran. His followers memorize every word as if it were the gospel truth. That's why some Muslims have child brides. How can they be condemned for it when Mo did it?

Again, if others have married children, which they have, does it carry the same weight as if Mo did it? No, it does not. That is because they revere the guy to the point of worship, even though they deny such worship. They simply think Mo never sinned.

I would say that cults arise from following either a personality or organization. God should be the focus and him only. All others are cults.

Really, then why not back up what you say with some legitimate links. Also getting married early did not mean sex right away, they usually waited until menses. Back then it was no considered pedophilia, like it is today.

Are you serious? Muslims concede that Mo married a child bride because it is in their holy books. Google is our friend.

The only question is, was she 6 or 9 years old?

Of course, this is only part of my critic on Mo. I see you concede the point that he personally murdered some 600 prisoners and took female sex slaves and conquered with the sword. Instead, you have chosen to defend his character by insisting he was not a child molester? Really?

The religion revolves around Mohammad who converted with the sword and personally beheaded some 600 prisoners and obtained female sex slaves and married children.

Mohammad was perfect in every way according to islam and no one can come after him to reform his example, he has the final say on everything. That means no one can reform an old world two bit warlord like Mo. He is who he is and so long as people revere the sick little bastard they will be doing the same things as Mo, which is why the Middle East is in flames as refugees come to Europe and America so they can turn those regions into what the Middle East is today.

You do know they say Benjamin got married at the age of 10, how old do you think his wife was??
Mohammad learned it from King Solomon I guess(when he read about his concubines or was told stories of them)
Solomon was a man of extremely refined tastes. He had no desire for the partnership of children.

Solomon was a man of extremely refined tastes. He had no desire for the partnership of children.

Right, he only took on around a 1000 women, whom caused him to worship foriegn gods and ultimately later prompted God to rip apart the Hebrew nation.

He was far from perfect either.

As far as I know Christians can immigrate out of Moslem countries...yes it would therefore be a choice to live in a Moslem country.

And as the Bible says, Submit to governments for they are God's Servants:

(Romans 13:1-7, NKJV:) "(1)Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. (2)Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. (3)For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. (4)For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. (5)Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. (6)For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. (7)Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor."

That is a cop out. Leaving the country of ones birth is not easily done. For you to say that oppression of Christians and Jews in Muslim countries is okay because the victims might be able to escape is complete bullshit.

Jizya at the heart is intended to ensure that Dhimmis cannot achieve economic parity to the ruling Muslims. Remember that Muhammad clashed with Jews repeatedly. Initially declaring himself the leader and "prophet" of the Jews, Muhammad formed his own religion when he was rejected. The animosity was clear from the start. Creating financial burden kept Jews in an economic ghetto. Dhimmis are an oppressed underclass in Muslim countries. It may be tolerable in Shiite nations, or abhorrent in Sunni nations like Saudi Arabia, but Jizya is religious persecution in all cases.

The Koran orders muslims to kill infidels. They are animals. End of story.

So guess if the Bible said the same thing Christians would be animals too right?

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Murder in the Bible

Dumbass.

Delta, you are one of the more dishonest people on the board. I realize that radical Islam shares the enemy you have, ergo you are willing to promote it. But in your dishonesty you failed to point out that these OLD TESTAMENT - ie Jewish commands were levied toward specific people at a specific time. FURTHER that they were nullified under Christianity by the concept that the law was fulfilled by the death of Christ. Again, I understand that you have no desire to honestly discuss and are simply cheering your Muslim allies in your war against America.

I Don't think I can come up with a title for the discussion, so I'll try to summarize it into one big question, The Islam usually talk about peace and tolerance toward the others but most of the time we are hearing about Islamic terrorists, the fact they justify massacres by Islam oppose all the peace and tolerance of the Islam, I personally think radicalism is wrong in any term of life, but it is a fact most of the religious radicalism involves Islam.

Any thoughts?

Actually, I rarely hear Islamists talk of peace and tolerance. Our politicians routinely like to tout that they do though.

Also, there's no such thing as radical Islam. Everything the Muslims do is traceable to the Quran. Every generation of Islam has done these things. The only difference is that the brutal murders were not being posted online before.

Actually, conversion was much like it was for Christianity - by word (because face it, Islam offered some better alternatives and more compassion for the poor or disenfranchised than did the local religions); by rulers adopting it and then spreading it to their people, and by forceable conquest.

Actually it was not. Forced conversion was the rule under early Islam. Muhammad was a warlord above all things. Males in conquered villages were conscripted into the Islamic war machine, or killed - those were the only possible outcomes. Females were raped by Muslim warriors as reward for ferocity in battle, and taken as sex slaves (concubines.)

You know all of this.

The problem with Islam, like with many other religions, is it's adherents.

The problem with Islam is that it is evil. It was born of a savage warlord and created the religion to promote that war machine. The adherents are often the only saving grace of Islam. Basic human goodness remains in most Muslims. The Koran is patently evil, as was Muhammad.

The Koran orders muslims to kill infidels. They are animals. End of story.

So guess if the Bible said the same thing Christians would be animals too right?

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Murder in the Bible

Dumbass.

Delta, you are one of the more dishonest people on the board. I realize that radical Islam shares the enemy you have, ergo you are willing to promote it. But in your dishonesty you failed to point out that these OLD TESTAMENT - ie Jewish commands were levied toward specific people at a specific time. FURTHER that they were nullified under Christianity by the concept that the law was fulfilled by the death of Christ. Again, I understand that you have no desire to honestly discuss and are simply cheering your Muslim allies in your war against America.

Christianity doesn't nullify Jewish commandments. Or at least not most of it. Few denoms like to claim that but by and large Christianity upholds those laws as with Christians objecting to gay marriage citing Leviticus and such.

You're just embarassed by your own religion's screwups and annoyed someone knows about them.

I disagree with that intepretation - ISIS can certainly be considered radical and there has been large scale denouncements from religious and political leaders saying that they are not Islamic. There are also reformation movements within Islam trying to gain traction.

And yet ISIS is fully consistent with the Koran and the methods used by Muhammad. ISIS is an echo of Muhammad himself.

Christianity doesn't nullify Jewish commandments.

False.

Or at least not most of it. Few denoms like to claim that but by and large Christianity upholds those laws as with Christians objecting to gay marriage citing Leviticus and such.

You're just embarassed by your own religion's screwups and annoyed someone knows about them.

First off, I have no religion. Secondly, we both know that you're lying in your war against Christians and American culture.

Christians do not keep Kosher, do not concern themselves with mixing different fabrics, do not keep the sabbath, etc. They are not bound by the law, despite your dishonest claims.

Christianity doesn't nullify Jewish commandments.

False.

Or at least not most of it. Few denoms like to claim that but by and large Christianity upholds those laws as with Christians objecting to gay marriage citing Leviticus and such.

First off, I have no religion. Secondly, we both know that you're lying in your war against Christians and American culture.

Christians do not keep Kosher, do not concern themselves with mixing different fabrics, do not keep the sabbath, etc. They are not bound by the law, despite your dishonest claims.

So you're dumber and more irrational than someone with a religion who doesn't like Islam because it isn't their's? Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Wanna spend your day hating on whole reliigons because in your ignorance you think they're bad, not realizing all the bad came from Christianity and Judaism that's fine. I spend mine doing other things.

Actually, I rarely hear Islamists talk of peace and tolerance. Our politicians routinely like to tout that they do though.

Also, there's no such thing as radical Islam. Everything the Muslims do is traceable to the Quran. Every generation of Islam has done these things. The only difference is that the brutal murders were not being posted online before.

While what you say is true, some Muslims are more radical than others. Sunni Muslims are more vicious than Shiites. The more literal the adherent is, the more dangerous and radical. ISIS for instance is virtually identical to Muhammad and his army. What they do and how they do it, including rape of women as reward for fighters, is exactly how Muhammad waged his never ending war.

So you're dumber and more irrational than someone with a religion who doesn't like Islam because it isn't their's? Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

That you come here and openly lie is dumb. My pointing out that you are a liar who is driven by hatred of Christians is simply an acknowledgement of the fact.

Wanna spend your day hating on whole reliigons because in your ignorance you think they're bad, not realizing all the bad came from Christianity and Judaism that's fine. I spend mine doing other things.

ROFL

Rich irony from the one consumed by hatred of Christians.

Look, you get your bullshit from the hate sites, I've seen it innumerable times. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and simply post little hate memes you pick up. You don't know anything about Christianity. Are you Sunni or Shia?

While what you say is true, some Muslims are more radical than others. Sunni Muslims are more vicious than Shiites. The more literal the adherent is, the more dangerous and radical. ISIS for instance is virtually identical to Muhammad and his army. What they do and how they do it, including rape of women as reward for fighters, is exactly how Muhammad waged his never ending war.

Some are more devout / "radical" / barbaric. But when you look at what the quran touts and what Muslims routinely do in the name of Muhmad and Allah, there's no excuse for a good hearted person to call themselves Muslim in a free country. These people that do it as a means to get by in their oppressive cultures, that's one thing. But coming to America getting your freedom and being a "proud Muslsim?" No, that's bull shit. Any Muslim knows exactly what that caveman theology is all about.

[
Some are more devout / "radical" / barbaric. But when you look at what the quran touts and what Muslims routinely do in the name of Muhmad and Allah, there's no excuse for a good hearted person to call themselves Muslim in a free country. These people that do it as a means to get by in their oppressive cultures, that's one thing. But coming to America getting your freedom and being a "proud Muslsim?" No, that's bull shit. Any Muslim knows exactly what that caveman theology is all about.

Oh, I agree. The barbarism of Muslims is a reflection of how literal they practice their religion. ISIS is completely literal and follows the teachings and behaviors of Muhammad exactly.

This is why I use the term "Muzzie Beasts."

[

Oh, I agree. The barbarism of Muslims is a reflection of how literal they practice their religion. ISIS is completely literal and follows the teachings and behaviors of Muhammad exactly.

This is why I use the term "Muzzie Beasts."

I just go with Muzzies. They don't deserve to be compared with or otherwise associated with beasts.

The problem with Islam, like with many other religions, is it's adherents.
I think that a healthy society has it's radicals, moreover a society cannot exist without radicals, the problem with Islam is that it has no radicals in both ways, at least not by any other societies scale and Muslims are one of the largest so it can't be statistical error.
Muslims can be either peaceful or hostile and it's not about radicalism because it simply doesn't exists in the Islamic spectrum.
I disagree with that intepretation - ISIS can certainly be considered radical and there has been large scale denouncements from religious and political leaders saying that they are not Islamic. There are also reformation movements within Islam trying to gain traction.
In fact you just pointed out what I was saying earlier, radical by it's pure definition as out of the normal just rarely exists in Islam.

I don't agree. Every major religion has ongoing reformation movements because, when you look at them in their original interpretations (still adhered to by fundamentalists) they are incompatible with modern concepts of individual freedom, human rights and tolerance.

Forum List

Back