Islam: What The West Needs To Know

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
This movie from Netflix told me everything I didn't want to know. Produced in the USA in 2006, it is a documentary ( or some say propaganda ) with footage from CNN, ITN, and MEMRI. I watched it all the while suspecting much of it. One of the reviewers of the film who is a member of Netflix left this chilling review:

"As one raised in islam, I know this movie showed the real islam, rather than the popular westernized fantasies I hear so much about these days. The sources and people brought to this presentation were extremely effective and the dvd is one of the most informative movies about real islam and the Qur'an as it is taught historically and theologically among the muslim people by islamic scholars. Thanks for a wonderful movie. Had to watch it again and again to make sure I remembered many of the important facts on the dvd. Now, I have to buy one to add to our collection of gotta have movies."

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

The full is available on Google-Video.
I watched the first 12 minutes.
It begins with Tony Blair and George Bush.
From that first 12 minutes, about 7 minutes is the guy from JihadWatch.org talking.

Thanks, that you pointed to a video so we could learn what we need to know according to these peoples.

In 15th minute, the guy from JihadWatch.org is also introduced as Director from DhimmiWatch.org.

From that first 12 minutes, about 7 minutes is the guy from JihadWatch.org talking.

Thanks, that you pointed to a video so we could learn what we need to know according to these peoples.

You are welcome. Thank you for your response. :)

There are several other authors also, on the film and one who defected from Islam to Christianity, which sounds like a death sentence if you are caught. He had also participated in killing others first. Serge Trifkovic, ( Foreign Affairs Editor, Chronicles Magazine ) Walid Shoebat ( former member PLO Fatah Brigade) are two of them. I hope I spelled the names correctly. I was racing taking four pages of notes and hitting, pause, write, play, pause, write, play for the one and a half hour film which took me two and a half to get through. Muslims are also taught to lie about their faith while integrating into our lifestyles and one author tells of how he accomplished that during the Gulf War, while pretending to be sympathtic to our side, and going to his apartment, meeting up with fellow Muslims, and celebrating the resulting carnage.

"Islam has a political character and is not simply a religion but a belief system that mandates warfare against non-believers."

A very disturbing film that I feel exposes the truth about Islam, Sharia Law, and the goal of "conquering the world to their political beliefs...not religious." Death to those who don't convert. Allah Akbar!!! Much more on their history and how it relates to the date of the 9/11 slaughter is included. ( Re: The Seige of Vienna on 9/11/ 1683 )

I could go on but am havng trouble reading my rushed hand-writing. :lol:

Last edited:
With all due respect, I don't think you can take Islam and jam it into a small film.

You have to connect the dots. And here's where it gets dicey.

Radical Islam = jihadists = you put sugar in my coffee I'm going to blow you up

That type exists in backward nations for the most part. We are not talking the dedicated souls who attempt airliners.

These are just joe six pack jihadists who really just want to kill their fellow neighbors.

AKA city councillors with bombs.

I wish we could get to a point where we don't just broad brush each other this way.

I am completely against radical Islam.

But I do understand and know many great muslims who interpret the Koran in a kinder gentler way.

And they are horrified and appalled at what the others are doing in the name of their religion.

You are welcome. Thank you for your response. :)

There are several other authors also, on the film and one who defected from Islam to Christianity, which sounds like a death sentence if you are caught. He had also participated in killing others first. Serge Trifkovic, ( Foreign Affairs Editor, Chronicles Magazine ) Walid Shoebat ( former member PLO Fatah Brigade) are two of them. I hope I spelled the names correctly. I was racing taking four pages of notes and hitting, pause, write, play, pause, write, play for the one and a half hour film which took me two and a half to get through. Muslims are also taught to lie about their faith while integrating into our lifestyles and one author tells of how he accomplished that during the Gulf War, while pretending to be sympathtic to our side, and going to his apartment, meeting up with fellow Muslims, and celebrating the resulting carnage.

"Islam has a political character and is not simply a religion but a belief system that mandates warfare against non-believers."

A very disturbing film that I feel exposes the truth about Islam, Sharia Law, and the goal of "conquering the world to their political beliefs...not religious." Death to those who don't convert. Allah Akbar!!! Much more on their history and how it relates to the date of the 9/11 slaughter is included. ( Re: The Seige of Vienna on 9/11/ 1683 )

I could go on but am havng trouble reading my rushed hand-writing. :lol:

To be sure, it is a strange religion to me. But then I'm a born again with a ted nugent twist.

But to understand those that believe in this religion without the politics one has to understand a very different world.

I think if we would all just step back and take a hard look we would see a completely underdeveloped world that embraces Islam.

For the most part, these countries are male dominated societies who have embraced the part of Islam that we got over in Christianity years ago.

Why?

Because we could read. We read that in the bible old testament that our God treated us equally and loved us as women to move forward.

For years on years, when none of us could read, when the bible stayed in Latin, we didn't know or were not able to embrace the fact that God loved us as equals to the man.

I would love to see just a literal translation of the Koran.

I'm not giving anyone a pass. I would just like to really read what the Koran has to say so I can make up my own mind.

Because when I read the Word, cover to cover, whoa geeze it's so different than what your church tells you in snippets.

With all due respect, I don't think you can take Islam and jam it into a small film.

You have to connect the dots. And here's where it gets dicey.

Radical Islam = jihadists = you put sugar in my coffee I'm going to blow you up

That type exists in backward nations for the most part. We are not talking the dedicated souls who attempt airliners.

These are just joe six pack jihadists who really just want to kill their fellow neighbors.

AKA city councillors with bombs.

I wish we could get to a point where we don't just broad brush each other this way.

I am completely against radical Islam.

But I do understand and know many great muslims who interpret the Koran in a kinder gentler way.

And they are horrified and appalled at what the others are doing in the name of their religion.

In regards to your last two sentences, the film states that much of their training is how to act and how to lie, as they infiltrate other countries, in order to gain the trust of unsuspecting people, and until their numbers are large enough to take over. Their interpretation of "peace" is different than ours, according to the film.

I do thank you for your worthy comments and impressions relative to this film, Islam. It would be great if you could see it for yourself, before concluding anything, and even that may not cause you pause for concern, but at least you would have more information. The film agrees with you in that one needs to read the real Koran in Arabic, not English, in order to truly understand their positions on marriage, women, youth, food, etc. But who amongst us can do that? So we have to rely upon others who have that first hand information and then discern whether to believe. If even parts of the film are true, I think Islam represents a lurking danger to our country and way of life, that could happen in time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Robert Spencer is not just rejected by Muslims as a bigot, he's been discredited and thoroughly refuted as an academic. He's dishonest in his scholarship, and anyone researching for a documentary would discover that in fairly short order. Any "documentary" that presents Robert Spencer as an expert on Islam, unless they are being ironic, has about as much credibility with me as a documentary that presents Michael Moore as an expert on economics.

There are several other authors also, on the film and one who defected from Islam to Christianity, which sounds like a death sentence if you are caught.

I have not watched the film but, I can tell you that this sentence above is 100% true. If a Muslim converts to Christianity or any other religion he is outcast and in some cases, killed. Conversion is considered the gravest insult and will not be tolerated, so in most cases most people who convert have to flee the country to save their lives. Anyone that tells you a Muslim can convert to Christianity and stay safely in his own country is lying to you.

Robert Spencer is not just rejected by Muslims as a bigot, he's been discredited and thoroughly refuted as an academic. He's dishonest in his scholarship, and anyone researching for a documentary would discover that in fairly short order. Any "documentary" that presents Robert Spencer as an expert on Islam, unless they are being ironic, has about as much credibility with me as a documentary that presents Michael Moore as an expert on economics.

In the last 3-4 minutes of the documentary they show an Imam in an Iraqi mosque preaching death and misery upon the US.
The date of this speech was February 2003, so just before the US invaded Iraq.

The 'documentary' has placed that speech to the end of the documentary with a purpose. But they didn't say, that Iraq was invaded by falsified 'intelligence' with mobile WMD-laboratories, a looming mushroom-cloud over US with Saddam's missile which could be launched within 45 minutes equipped with uranium from Niger.

All has a context, and Iraq was absolutely inferior to US when it comes to hard-power. Iraq did not have a chance.
Facing an invasion and complete destruction of the system that Imam lived in, I can understand his speech trying to rally believers into resistance of the looming invasion.

So, why has that documentary not put that speech into its context?
The context is a speech against USA and the looming invasion based on fixing+faking from the infallibly culture the producers of that documentary are coming from.

Several more on the film than Robert Spencer.

Missed that post?

That guy from Jihadwatch.org and DhimmiWatch.org was the main speaker, you can also measure this by speach-time..
Besides him, there were only 2 speakers filling the role of head nodders.

In the last 3-4 minutes of the documentary they show an Imam in an Iraqi mosque preaching death and misery upon the US.

The date of that speech is irrelevant, imams have been preaching "death to America" for decades in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Syria etc. Iraqis were already angry at the US over the sanctions the first Gulf war.

The date of that speech is irrelevant(...)

If you show an Iraqi Imam's speech directed against US from February 2003 at the end of the documentary it has its context and the date is not irrelevant as you claim.

The date of that speech is irrelevant(...)

If you show an Iraqi Imam's speech directed against US from February 2003 it has its context and the date is not irrelevant as you claim.

The Iraqi Imams have been making speeches like that against the US for decades, what difference does the date make?

Forum List

Back