Islam Warns About Third Holiest Site?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by ajwps, Jul 27, 2004.

1. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    It seems that the World Islamic Congress should be more concerned about Muhmmad's Kabah building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. If anyone wants to see an analgous swarm of stinging bees after their hive has been knocked down, it may become a reality in this the holiest site of the Prophet Muhammad.

:blowup:

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    These guys have a lot of nerve telling us about how they'll take revenge on the world if they're a terror target. Let 'em get mad, then they can see what kind of fear and tragedy their compatriots have unleashed on the rest of the world. Now, I never condone acts like these against everyone, but it sounds like they're basically threatening the world with violence if the mosque is hit, and they're not in much of a positition to be threatened. We've already been the target of the wrath of Islam, and we've been capping terrorists by the dozen ever since.

3. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46

Yes we have been destroying the terrorists in increasing numbers but the fact is that there are tens of millions of them. The following article from the New York Times is giving a warning that Mr. Bush and the nations of the world change their way of thinking about conventional warfare.

The Next Manhattan Project - What Should We Do Next

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/s/shore/2004/shore072404.htm

4. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I wonder what would happen if a UAV with about 200 lbs. of explosives flew into the Black Stone (can't remember its name) in Mecca. Not condoning it, not suggesting it, but I wonder what the Muslim reaction would be.

5. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    dunno, but wouldn't mind finding out. I mean I don't see how it could make things worse.

I can never remember the name of the stone either. Every time somone brings it up the first thing that comes to mind is the Rosetta Stone - kinda silly.

6. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    For a peak at that black-rock or right hand of god Allah take a look at the following site.

http://blessusa.homestead.com/blackstone.html

Jeff it isn't necessary to blow up Mecca to get the result. The threat to the World Islamic Congress by Bush or anyone with a delivery system with the warning that any further attempts to conquer the world for Islamic conquest would result in shuting their portal to Muslim paradise.

The world of Islam would be screaming and wailing all the while decrying the great Satan as racists and imperialists. But soon they would realize that if they want to get to Muhammad they will have to cease and desist.

It might be interesting if our leaders had the courage to really threaten the world of Islam to straighten up with mankind or be forever in a limbo away from their god.

7. drac

drac Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Would not you think it is just a big "middle eastern game"? I mean the similar warning was released by israel security establishment to the knesset and was reported in the news. I think that world islamic org just wanted to play tought and show it "knows" things to western world/isreal.

Btw blowing up someone else religious symbol is not proper behaviour for jews/christians/hindy.... (that is what distinguish us form others), just a thought. :alco:

8. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Let me give you another thought....

Islam is content with blowing up anything anywhere as long as they can kill innocent people and destroy western civilization.

The Kaba'ah is not just anyone's religious symbol. If the Muslims blow up the Vatican would the loss of this center of Catholocism prohibit Catholics from their salavation, would blowing up the Temple Mount in Jerusalem bring about a total loss of Judaism effectively ending this religion or would destroying Tibet's holiest site end their faith?

To understand Islam is to understand that the Kaba'ah and the black-rock of Allah is the portal to paradise. Without this portal, Islam can't get to Muhammad and his virgins.

I didn't say to blow up Mecca or the Kaba'ah but only to threaten its destruction if they persist in their quest for Allah and Muhammad. The end to western civilization as posited by this peaceful religion.

And no there was no reported warning that I am aware of that was reported to the Israeli Kinesset by any intelligence service. If you know of such a warning please post a site or reference to same.

But any threat to follow through with destroying Mecca must be made in earnest and followed through if they persist in their religious commandment to destroy mankind.

And that is the way it is......

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    So why doesn't Israel do it ? Let's get it over with.

10. drac

drac Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    because it is not what israel is about, and why should israel do it? it is against 3000 years of jewish tradition. Plus i have a feeling you will be first to point your finger at israel and say something like "look at those evil jews, we must destroy them all"