Islam must be confronted, not coddled

Practice of Islam should be banned and made into a crime in all Western and civilized nations. Just as evil ideologies of Nazism and Communism were at one time, in order to defeat them.

Islam cannot coexist with Western values and modern civilzation. That is a fact and the politically incorrect truth.
Shouldn't we ban ALL religions? Look what Judaism has done in the Middle East, nothing but violence and carnage. Christians hating gays and freedom, not to mention GW's "crusade" in Iraq, pedophile priests...

Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist. Today Judaism, Christianty, Bhudism, and yes even atheism do not fall under that category. Islam clearly does.

Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist. Today Judaism, Christianty, Bhudism, and yes even atheism do not fall under that category. Islam clearly does.
Judaism can co-exist in the ME? Ummm... apparently not, they can't get along with any of their neighbours. :D

Judaism can co-exist in the ME? Ummm... apparently not, they can't get along with any of their neighbours. :D
Jews have lived in exile and coexisted for 2000 years. Keep up.

And I quote: "Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist. Today Judaism, Christianty, Bhudism, and yes even atheism do not fall under that category."
You said "today", which you just acknowledged wasn't true by claimed the 2000 year co-existence thing. Btw, I have nothing against Jews, I'm just a realist.

And I quote: "Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist. Today Judaism, Christianty, Bhudism, and yes even atheism do not fall under that category."
You said "today", which you just acknowledged wasn't true by claimed the 2000 year co-existence thing. Btw, I have nothing against Jews, I'm just a realist.
You are ignorant of history. Jews have never been in a position to oppress, persecute, or kill in the first place, and have always coexisted and contributed to any nation they were part of.

Yes, I say today, because TODAY Islam is the only ideology that is at war with the entire world. Anybody that denies this is denying an obvious fact.

Iran's culture ministry has banned use of the word "wine" along with the names of "foreign animals" and certain dignitaries in books published in the country.

According to the ministry, the censorship is designed to protect Iranians from "Western cultural onslaught" and promote "the principles of the Islamic revolution".

A once-legendary wine region is now banning the word "wine"
They banned dogs too. Mohammad hated dogs and thought they should all be killed. In Iran there are bands of young Muslim men who go around looking for dogs to kill and torture. Usually the govt sends out "dog executioners" if someone complains about stray dogs in the neighborhood.

islamcancer.jpg

You are ignorant of history. Jews have never been in a position to oppress, persecute, or kill in the first place, and have always coexisted and contributed to any nation they were part of.

Yes, I say today, because TODAY Islam is the only ideology that is at war with the entire world. Anybody that denies this is denying an obvious fact.
Time to move the goalposts?

You Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist."

Time to move the goalposts? You said "Ban any religion that shows an inability to coexist." Now you say: "TODAY Islam is the only ideology that is at war with the entire world." Israel isn't at war with the war I agree, but certainly can't co-exist with its neighbours TODAY. And I agree also that Islam is the religion of war.

Oh goodness where to begin. They have never coexisted with anyone without causing havoc in the society they lived in. Those who practice Judaism can't even co exist with those who run Israel since most of them are secular.

Oh goodness where to begin. They have never coexisted with anyone without causing havoc in the society they lived in. Those who practice Judaism can't even co exist with those who run Israel since most of them are secular.

yes---where to begin-----the overwhelming majority of murderers in the USA---AND DISPROPORTINATE to their population are Christians--------the OVERWHELMING
majority of persons murdered in GENOCIDES-----disportionate to population have
been murdered by Christian-----with catholics leading----over the past 1700 years---everyone KNOWS THAT

yes---where to begin-----the overwhelming majority of murderers in the USA---AND DISPROPORTINATE to their population are Christians--------the OVERWHELMING
been murdered by Christian-----with catholics leading----over the past 1700 years---everyone KNOWS THAT

Only because the Zionist use Christians to do their killing for them, like lambs led to the slaughter.

Only because the Zionist use Christians to do their killing for them, like lambs led to the slaughter.

could you be more specific about this "...Zionist use Christian to do their killing for them, like lambs led to the slaughter" I am fascinated There ARE some people I would like to see dead--------I am a Zionist-----can you supply me with telephone numbers?

You might want to familiarize yourself with the historical spread of islam. The slaughter involved is second to none.

Do you have anything to contribute to the subject other than the usual antisemitic baloney? It's getting very boring, you know.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the historical spread of islam. The slaughter involved is second to none.
280 million victims of jihad, give or take. I'm sure irosie is aware.

So...what does the OP plan to do to "confront" Islam? Is there a plan of action or just keyboard chatter?

I am very familiar------I may have MISWRITTEN I was actually referring to that
which is commonly called "the WEST"----ie Europe and the Americas.

280 million victims of jihad, give or take. I'm sure irosie is aware.

Yes ----I am aware

Forum List

Back