Islam must be confronted, not coddled

These beasts are coddled by the the left...

Experts: Islam must be confronted, not coddled

Friday, January 9, 2015
|
Chad Groening

A former Justice Department attorney says despite the declaration by the perpetrators of this week's terrorist attack in Paris, President Obama and others on the left continue to deny the Islamic connection to the massacre.

In the wake of Wednesday's horrific murder of 12 people at a Paris newspaper office, liberals – including President Obama – have once again refused to acknowledge that the attack was "Islamic terrorism." Obama just referred to the attack as "terrorism" – which J. Christian Adams, a former Justice Department attorney, finds perplexing.
j_christian_adams_mug.jpg
Adams
"The perpetrators say they're doing it in the name of Islam," Adams points out. "So you have to confront the Islamic component one way or another because the murderers themselves are saying that it is Islam and they're muttering Islamic prayers as they're doing the murders.

"So let's figure out why Islam seems to be the trademark for so many murderers around the world."

Adams, who now serves as legal editor for PJ Media, also finds it ridiculous that former Democratic National Committee chair Howard Dean said the Paris terrorist killers were not Muslim, but members of some kind of cult.

"Folks like Howard Dean and the president have a seriously difficult time identifying evil. I think they're actually uncomfortable with the entire notion," he suggests. "It's [the terrorists themselves] who are saying I'm doing this in the name of Islam – it's not conservatives accusing them of that. They're confessing as they do these things, so obviously there's a problem. How it gets resolved remains to be seen."
Adams says the barbarians who believe they are acting consistent with Islamic teaching are a threat to civilization now and in the foreseeable future.

European backlash against 'Islamisation'

In the days before the attack in France, rallies were taking place in neighboring Germany by thousands of citizens frustrated with the way the Islamic influence has been allowed to grow in the country. While Chancellor Angela Merkel denounced the protests in her own country as "racist," she described the Paris attack as "an attack against the values we all hold dear, values by which we stand, values of freedom of the press, freedom in general, and the dignity of man."

National defense analyst Robert Maginnis believes the terrorist attack in Paris is just the latest example of why there is a growing backlash against the Islamisation of Europe. The senior fellow for national security at the Family Research Council points to a major undercurrent throughout Western Europe against the failure of the Muslim populations to integrate into the culture.
bob_maginnis.jpg

"So as a result you get these Islamic ghettos that are all over Western Europe that don't allow the policemen [to come in], don't use the language, don't allow the culture – and there is a backlash," he tells OneNewsNow. "It's been brewing for the last two decades, and I think it's intensifying even now."

So what are you doing? Besides hiding behind a computer. Anything at all? :dunno:
Getting a reaction out of you.
Obviously.
It's a legit question. He posts something that says "Muslims must be confronted" and I asked him is he in agreement or just a douche (like you) who wants others to confront Muslims while he posts something in favor of confrontation. Why? Did I hit a nerve?

Friday, January 9, 2015
|
Chad Groening

A former Justice Department attorney says despite the declaration by the perpetrators of this week's terrorist attack in Paris, President Obama and others on the left continue to deny the Islamic connection to the massacre.

In the wake of Wednesday's horrific murder of 12 people at a Paris newspaper office, liberals – including President Obama – have once again refused to acknowledge that the attack was "Islamic terrorism." Obama just referred to the attack as "terrorism" – which J. Christian Adams, a former Justice Department attorney, finds perplexing.
Adams
"The perpetrators say they're doing it in the name of Islam," Adams points out. "So you have to confront the Islamic component one way or another because the murderers themselves are saying that it is Islam and they're muttering Islamic prayers as they're doing the murders.

"So let's figure out why Islam seems to be the trademark for so many murderers around the world."

Adams, who now serves as legal editor for PJ Media, also finds it ridiculous that former Democratic National Committee chair Howard Dean said the Paris terrorist killers were not Muslim, but members of some kind of cult.

"Folks like Howard Dean and the president have a seriously difficult time identifying evil. I think they're actually uncomfortable with the entire notion," he suggests. "It's [the terrorists themselves] who are saying I'm doing this in the name of Islam – it's not conservatives accusing them of that. They're confessing as they do these things, so obviously there's a problem. How it gets resolved remains to be seen."
Adams says the barbarians who believe they are acting consistent with Islamic teaching are a threat to civilization now and in the foreseeable future.

In the days before the attack in France, rallies were taking place in neighboring Germany by thousands of citizens frustrated with the way the Islamic influence has been allowed to grow in the country. While Chancellor Angela Merkel denounced the protests in her own country as "racist," she described the Paris attack as "an attack against the values we all hold dear, values by which we stand, values of freedom of the press, freedom in general, and the dignity of man."

National defense analyst Robert Maginnis believes the terrorist attack in Paris is just the latest example of why there is a growing backlash against the Islamisation of Europe. The senior fellow for national security at the Family Research Council points to a major undercurrent throughout Western Europe against the failure of the Muslim populations to integrate into the culture.
bob_maginnis.jpg

"So as a result you get these Islamic ghettos that are all over Western Europe that don't allow the policemen [to come in], don't use the language, don't allow the culture – and there is a backlash," he tells OneNewsNow. "It's been brewing for the last two decades, and I think it's intensifying even now."

So what are you doing? Besides hiding behind a computer. Anything at all? :dunno:
Obviously.
It's a legit question. He posts something that says "Muslims must be confronted" and I asked him is he in agreement or just a douche (like you) who wants others to confront Muslims while he posts something in favor of confrontation. Why? Did I hit a nerve?

You are missing the bigger question. Who opened the floodgates to this disaster? Pay attention.

Friday, January 9, 2015
|
Chad Groening

Adams

bob_maginnis.jpg

Obviously.

You are missing the bigger question. Who opened the floodgates to this disaster? Pay attention.
You pay attention, I want to know if AJ is doing anything to confront Muslims himself, or that he doesn't actually confront Muslims but just wants to slam Obama for not doing what he won't do himself. Kinda like you.

Friday, January 9, 2015
|
Chad Groening

Adams

bob_maginnis.jpg

Obviously.

You pay attention, I want to know if AJ is doing anything to confront Muslims himself, or that he doesn't actually confront Muslims but just wants to slam Obama for not doing what he won't do himself. Kinda like you.
How about confronting the real players like Peter Sutherland, Black Nobility, Black Pope - Adolfo <----------------------yeah, those guys. That is where you begin.

"Islam must be confronted, not coddled"

Bigoted nonsense.

What needs to be confronted is this sort of ignorance and hate directed at Muslims.

I have seen photos of children being hanged by ISIS and one little girl strapped down with barbed wire, just because they were from Christian family's.. I have seen videos of ISIS cutting through a mans throat while he was alive, and they drown people in cage,s and burn them alive in cages too.
The people doing this think it is Allah's will because the Quran says the curse of Allah is on unbelievers and they will burn for eternity.
As far as I know the fanatics that crashed planes into the world trade centre were mainstream Muslims.

All this has to end and we will have to end it by force, and I for one try to show how evil the Quran really is.

You have to understand that this is coming from the top. The very top. It was planned out years ago. Kissinger eluded to it in a Bilderberg meeting where he said by 2017 Americans would be begging the UN to come in and take over - that we would exchange our freedoms for protection - it's being engineered, American Jihad. Here's an article that kind of spells it out - what Sutherland implemented in Europe - Obama and Hillary are trying to implement here. Their problem is that they cannot disarm us. How can you disarm over 300 million people when you can't find their guns - and the guns aren't registered? You can't. How are you going to arrest 300 million people? There are not enough jails. America is different from Europe because we are armed while they have been disarmed.

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief - BBC News

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.
He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.
He was being quizzed by the Lords EU home affairs sub-committee which is investigating global migration.
Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development , which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas.

He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".
_61034137_sutherland.jpg

Peter Sutherland is a Luciferean like the Clintons, Kissinger and others who are behind the global depopulation agenda / Agenda 21/ etc. In their world, the end justifies the means. Even if it means billions of people dying. These are elitist Lucifereans. They have no conscience. People are wasting their time trying to appeal to their conscience. They don't have one. note - this article is from 2012. You'll notice the meetings are no longer in the news - they are rolling their plan out now.

Oh - one more thing - the excuse that bringing in millions of immigrants (the plan from the beginning was Muslim Immigrants) - UN uses the USA to kick off wars in ME to drive the Muslim people to Europe and North America - the excuse that it would bring prosperity was a full on lie - he is speaking of Luciferian prosperity - theirs - not Europe and NA (north America) their intention is to reduce all the West to 3rd world status in order to enslave us and move forward with their depopulation plan. They will wipe out the Muslims when they are finished using them for their engineered "crisis"....

This is him in the video - notice the difference in his appearance - some of them use multiple names, doubles, etc. Peter Sutherland would be one of the key people responsible for the invasion of Europe right now - but help came from Kissinger, Strauss Kahn (the guy who raped the NY made and is back as head of IMF) all the Solvay brothers Belgium - Lucifereans and one of the main culprits Etienne Davignon - head of Bildeberg who is actually a Solvay by birth but changed his name to hide his identity.

They do not like being put on film. But the guy that took the video got the goods..... it was his day! To be clear Peter Sutherland is pure evil. If you will take a good look at his face - his countenance and his eyes - you're looking at one of the most evil men in the world. He's inside the inner circle - orchestrating the mass Muslim immigration into Europe and NA & mass murder on a global scale with his Luciferean brethren. If there are any prayer warriors in the house this is one man who should be prayed against, his plans, his agenda - it's all evil.

Notice that in this video Luciferean UN Migration Pusher, Peter Sutherland puts on a different face - here he is more than willing to talk about his goal of mass Muslim immigration to Europe, USA and the world- under the guise of compassion and concern for children. (he's such a liar) He's the one forcing the EU to accept more and more immigrants and he believes the UN should be the ones who decide where these immigrants go. Obama is not asking for UN to decide who comes here. Sutherland and his criminal accomplices are deciding who comes here via the UN.

Lucifereans - they always present themselves as saints. Incredible. What Peter Sutherland fails to tell you is that it was his Bilderberg crime family that orchestrated UN having Obama disrupt the Middle East so that they could drive these Muslims into Europe and the USA and Canada as if they were in a "crisis"...... this man is determined to erase borders, sovereignty, in order to drive the world into 3rd world status. It's easier to enslave people when they do not have a nickel to their names. This man is pure evil.

Published on Oct 2, 2015
United Nations - Peter Sutherland, the UN envoy on migration, makes the moral, legal and historical case for providing a safe haven to refugees flooding into Europe to escape conflict in their home countries.

"Where there are terrible conflicts now, as in the past, the inevitable result is huge migratory flows.

Anybody who watches their televisions with the films of the appalling nature of the conflict that is taking place there can readily understand how people, particularly those with children must feel obliged to leave.

Last edited:
"Islam must be confronted, not coddled"

Bigoted nonsense.

What needs to be confronted is this sort of ignorance and hate directed at Muslims.

Let me say this in a salunsky language that a liberal like you and
mudda can understand.

The only way you’ll understand is when YOUR fucking head is rolling around on the ground after one of your Islamic buddies lops it off.

You two are progressive lunatics...:biggrin:

Last edited:
The argument that we should condemn the whole Muslim world will inevitably lose. The powers that be are too attached to the power and influence that these alliances enable.

I believe that many Imams know the Quran is not God's words, but they lie about it and try to cloud the issue by miss interpreting controversial verses. They make claims like the Quran says the sun has an orbit in the Galaxy and this is an incredible revelation, because Muhammad could not have known this. But the truth is that the Quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and any Islamic scholar must know this.
So I see it as a clear issue. We prove the Quran is not God's words and Islam dies from within.

Obviously.

How about confronting the real players like Peter Sutherland, Black Nobility, Black Pope - Adolfo <----------------------yeah, those guys. That is where you begin.
I have a better idea: why don't you just fuck off?

Obviously.

You sound troubled. As this discussion looks like too much for you perhaps you should try the arts and crafts forum.
The rest will do you good. Penelope will be supplying the crayons. She should be headed over there soon.....

Friday, January 9, 2015
|
Chad Groening

Adams

bob_maginnis.jpg

Don't you realize Isis isn't Islam? Can you show me any Muslims in America that openly believe the way Isis does? So any Muslims here in America that secretly support Isis aren't speaking for Muslims in America. I had a Muslim cab driver drive me 5 hours and we had a wonderful conversation. He sounded just like good Christians do. No talk of damnation, just being a good person. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was an atheist.

It'd be like if there were a Christian sect that was terrorizing Muslims Jews and atheists, or like people who shoot up abortion clinics. Yes we do have a problem with people who shoot up abortion clinics. We should do something to stop Christians from shooting up abortion clinics. See the flaw in that logic?

We also have murdererous gangs here in America. I view them the same as Isis, only we must feel we have our own Isis contained. People wonder why we let Isis exist. Why don't we just kill them? Well why don't we solve our own home grown Isis? Not so simple

You sound troubled. As this discussion looks like too much for you perhaps you should try the arts and crafts forum.
The rest will do you good. Penelope will be supplying the crayons. She should be headed over there soon.....
I was trying to ask that hiding AJ a question. Seems THAT was too much for him AND you.
I'll try again if you like: Hey AJ, do you personally do anything to confront mooslims besides hiding behind your keyboard and posting about confronting mooslims? (Now Jerry, shut up and let him answer)

I was trying to ask that hiding AJ a question. Seems THAT was too much for him AND you.
I'll try again if you like: Hey AJ, do you personally do anything to confront mooslims besides hiding behind your keyboard and posting about confronting mooslims? (Now Jerry, shut up and let him answer)
That's a dumb question from a moron, If I was, why would I tell everyone on the net. You liberals always come up with these stupid trick questions. Mudda, you're still the moron. Do you do anything to confront your liberal stupidity...
:coffee:

That's a dumb question from a moron, If I was, why would I tell everyone on the net. You liberals always come up with these stupid trick questions. Mudda, you're still the moron. Do you do anything to confront your liberal stupidity...
:coffee:
So that's a "no". Got it. Now you can go back to hiding behind your keyboard.

Ten Things to Think When Thinking of Muslim “Moderates”

Is there a guide for kuffars to distinguish the real from the feigning “moderate” Muslim?

January 19, 2016
Hugh Fitzgerald

pl_3.jpg

Reprinted from JihadWatch.org.
Note from Robert Spencer: The “moderate” Muslim never dies, and I thought that this 2004 Hugh Fitzgerald discussion of the “moderate Muslim” bears re-posting now. There are some references clearly reflecting the year of composition, but not a word has been changed, for it has stood, we think, the test of time — certainly compared to any comment by Tom Friedman or Nicholas Kristof, all of whose jejune columns are undone by reality about a week after they are published.

1. Not only Muslims, but “islamochristians” objectively promote and push the propagandistic line that disguises the Jihad (evidence of which can be found worldwide), and mislead as to both what prompts that Jihad (not “poverty” or “foreign policy” but the precepts of the belief-system of Islam) and what will sate it (not Kashmir, not Chechnya, not the absurd “two-state solution,” not continued appeasement in France and Holland — there is nothing that will sate or satisfy it, as long as part of the globe is as yet resistent to the rule of Islam). “Christians” such as Fawaz Gerges or Rami Khoury, or someone who was born a Christian, such as Edward Said, are Arabs whose views are colored by that self-perception. Their loyalty to the community and history of Arabs causes them to be as loyal to the Islamic view of things as if they had been born Muslim. They stoutly defend Islam against all of Western scholarship (in Orientalism), or divert attention away from Islam and constantly assert, in defiance of all the evidence, from Bali to Beslan to Madrid, that the “problem of Israel/Palestine” — the latest, and most sinister formulation of the Jihad against Israel — is the fons et origo of Muslim hostility and murderous aggression throughout the world. Save for the Copts and Maronites, who regard themselves not as Arabs but as “users” of the “Arabic language” (and reject the idea that such “users” therefore become “Arabs”), many Arab Christians have crazily embraced the Islamic agenda; the agenda, that is, of those who have made the lives of Christians in the Middle East so uncertain, difficult, and at times, imperilled. The attempt to be “plus islamiste que les islamistes” — the approach of Rami Khoury and Hanan Ashrawi — simply will not do, for it has not worked. It is Habib Malik and other Maronites in Lebanon who have analysed the problem of Islam in a clear-eyed fashion. Indeed, the best book on the legal status of non-Muslims under Islam is that of the Lebanese (Maronite) scholar Antoine Fattal.

Any “islamochristian” Arab who promotes the Islamic agenda, by participating in a campaign that can only mislead Infidels and put off their understanding of Jihad and its various instruments, is objectively as much part of the problem as the Muslim who knowingly practices taqiyya in order to turn aside the suspicions of non-Muslims. Whoever acts so as to keep the unwary Infidel unwary is helping the enemy.

Think, for a minute, of Oskar Schindler. A member of the Nazi Party, but hardly someone who followed the Nazi line. But what if Schindler had at some point met with Westerners — and had continued, himself, to deny that the Nazis were engaged in genocide, even if he himself deplored it and would later act against it? Would we think of him as a “moderate”? As someone who had helped the anti-Nazi coalition to understand what it was up against?

Or for another example, think of Ilya Ehrenburg, who in 1951 or so was sent abroad by Stalin to lie about the condition of Yiddish-speaking intellectuals whom Stalin had recently massacred. Ehrenburg went to France, went to Italy. He did as he was told. “Peretz? Markish? Oh, yes, saw Peretz at his dacha last month with his grandson. Such a jovial fellow. Markish — he was great last year in Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District — you should see how it comes across in zhargon, Yiddish…” And so it went. Eherenburg lied, and lied. He was not a Stalinist. He hated Stalin. He of course hated the destruction of Peretz, Markish, and many others who had been killed many months before — as Ehrenburg knew perfectly well. When he went abroad and lied to the editors of Nouvelle Revue Francaise, what was he? Objectively, he was promoting the interests of Joseph Stalin, and the Red Army, and the Politburo. We need not inquire into motives. We need only see what the results of such lying were. And the same is true of those Christian Arabs who lie on behalf of Islam — some out of fear, some out of an ethnocentric identification so strong that they end up defending Islam, the religion of those who persecuted the Christian Arabs of the Middle East, and some out of venality (if Western diplomats and journalists can be on the Arab take, why not Arabs themselves?), some out of careerism. If you want to rise in the academic ranks, and your field is the Middle East, unless you are a real scholar — Cook or Crone or Lewis — better to parrot the party line, which costs you nothing and gains you friends in tenure-awarding, grant-giving, reference-writing circles. There is at least one example, too, among those mentioned, in a situation where an Arabic-speaking Christian, attempting to find refuge from Muslim persecution, needed the testimony of an “expert” — which “expert,” instead of offering a pro-bono samaritan act, demanded so much money to be involved (in a fantastic display of greed) that the very idea of solidarity among Arab Christians was called by this act permanently into question.

2. The word “moderate” cannot be reasonably applied to any Muslim who continues to deny the contents — the real contents, not the sanitized or gussied-up contents — of Qur’an, hadith, and sira. Whether that denial is based on ignorance, or based on embarrassment, or based on filial piety (and an unwillingness to wash dirty ideological laundry before the Infidels) is irrelevant. Any Muslim who, while seeming to deplore every aspect of Muslim aggression, based on clear textual sources in Qur’an and hadith, or on the example of Muhammad as depicted in the accepted sira — Muhammad that “model” of behavior — is again, objectively, acting in a way that simply misleads the Infidels. And any Muslim who helps to mislead Infidels about the true nature of Islam cannot be called a “moderate.” That epithet is simply handed out a bit too quickly for sensible tastes.

3. What of a Muslim who says — there are terrible things in the sira and hadith, and we must find a way out, so that this belief-system can focus on the rituals of individual worship, and offer some sustenance as a simple faith for simple people? This would require admitting that a great many of Muhammad’s reported acts must either be denied, or given some kind of figurative interpretation, or otherwise removed as part of his “model” life. As for the hadith, somehow one would have to say that Bukhari, and Muslim, and the other respected muhaddithin had not examined those isnad-chains with quite the right meticulousness, and that many of the hadith regarded as “authentic” must be reduced to the status of “inauthentic.” And, following Goldziher, doubt would have to be cast on all of the hadith, as imaginative elaborations from the Qur’an, without any necessarily independent existence.

4. This leaves the Qur’an. Any “moderate” who wishes to prevent inquiry into the origins of the Qur’an — whether it may be the product of a Christian sect, or a Jewish sect, or of pagan Arabs who decided to construct a book, made up partly of Christian and Jewish material mixed with bits and pieces of pagan Arab lore from the time of the Jahiliya — or to prevent philological study (of, for example, Aramaic and other loan-words) — anyone who impedes the enterprise of subjecting the Qur’an to the kind of historical inquiry that the Christian and Jewish Bibles have undergone in the past 200 years of inquiry, is not a “moderate” but a fervent Defender of the Faith. One unwilling to encourage such study — which can only lead to a move away from literalness for at least some of the Believers — again is not “moderate.”

5. The conclusion one must reach is that there are, in truth, very few moderates. For if one sees the full meaning of Qur’an, hadith, and sira, and sees how they have affected the behavior of Muslims both over 1400 years of conquest and subjugation of non-Muslims, and in stunting the development — political, economic, moral, and intellectual — of Muslims everywhere, it is impossible not to conclude that this imposing edifice is not in any sense moderate or susceptible to moderation.

What must an intelligent Muslim, living through the hell of the Islamic Republic of Iran, start to think of Islam? Or that Kuwaiti billionaire, with houses in St. James Place and Avenue Foch and Vevey, as well as the family/company headquarters in Kuwait City, who sends his children to the American School in Kuwait, and boasts that they know English better than they know Arabic, helps host Fouad Ajami when he visits Kuwait, is truly heartsick to see Kuwait’s increasing islamization? Would he allow himself to say what he knows in public, or in front of half-brothers, or to friends — knowing that at any moment, they may be scandalized by his free-thinking views, and that he may run the risk of losing his place in the family’s pecking order and, what’s more, in the family business?

Ten Things to Think When Thinking of Muslim “Moderates”

Practice of Islam should be banned and made into a crime in all Western and civilized nations. Just as evil ideologies of Nazism and Communism were at one time, in order to defeat them.

Islam cannot coexist with Western values and modern civilzation. That is a fact and the politically incorrect truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back