ISLAM-KORAN: JEWISH ARE BEST RACE AND NATION

Old Testament.
same thing the Arabs did.....You can also include any group of humans hell bent on conquering land and the rewards of pillage..
I am trying to think of a country where aggressive settlers ethnically cleansed the indigenous people and stole their land . I will get there in a bit ?
Coming from a Brit.........that would be a HOOT..............Tell me about your Colonization.
Enjoy this clip while you get there in a bit.

Britian has the greatset reputation for invading 95% of all the countries on the planet....greedy little wankers...

Britain has much to be ashamed about. Ironically the right wing/fascist types in our society today hold up the British imperialism as something to be proud of. Beggars belief doesnt it ?

Not all Brits have white guilt, nor should they.

maybe koran is racist .but no againt jewish.

No but there are in other passages permissible violence against kafir

Hadiths are.

Today many muslims consider jews infidels, disbelievers, and therefore justified in killing them, that is in the quran
maybe this hadith are fake?

All of them????

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ignominy shall be their portion [the Jews'] wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress. [Surah 111, v. 112]
And thou wilt find them [the Jews] the greediest of mankind....[Surah 11, v. 96]
Evil is that for which they sell their souls... For disbelievers is a terrible doom.[Surah II, v. 90]
Taste ye [Jews] the punishment of burning.[Surah III, v. 18 1]
Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver.... Their treasures shall be heated in the dres of Hell, and their foreheads, sides and backs branded with them. . . . 'Taste then the punishment which is your due. [Surah IX, v. 35]
"They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell.... They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say ... When evil befalls you they rejoice." Ibid. [Surah 111, v. 117-120]
Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.[Surah IV, v. 56]
Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews.... And of their taking usury ... and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretenses. We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.[Surah IV, v. 160, 161]
Allah hath cursed them [the Jews] for their disbelief.[Surah IV, v. 46]
They [the Jews] will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say, but more violent is the hatred which their breasts conceal.[Surah III, v. 117-120]
In truth the disbelievers are an open enemy to you.[Surah IV, v. 101]
And thou seest [Jews and Christians] vying one with another in sin and transgression and their devouring of illicit gain. Verily evil is what they do. Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evilspeaking and their devouring of illicit gain? .... evil is their handiwork.[Surah V, v. 62, 63]
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. [Surah V, v. 51]
The most vehement of mankind in hostility [are] the Jews and the idolators.[Surah V, v. 82]
Fight against such of those [Jews and Christians] ... until they pay for the tribute readily, being brought low.[Surah IX, v. 29]
Allah fighteth against them [the Jews]. How perverse they are![Surah IX, v. 30]
Believers, many are the rabbis and the monks who defraud men of their possessions... Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver and do not spend it in Allah's cause.... their treasures shall be heated in the fire of Hell.... [Surah IX, v. 26-34]
They [the Jews] spread evil in the land .... [Surah V, v. 62-66]
[The Jews] knowingly perverted [the word of Allah], know of nothing except lies ... commit evil and become engrossed in sin. [Surah II, v. 71-85][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]????????[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]​

same thing the Arabs did.....You can also include any group of humans hell bent on conquering land and the rewards of pillage..
I am trying to think of a country where aggressive settlers ethnically cleansed the indigenous people and stole their land . I will get there in a bit ?
Coming from a Brit.........that would be a HOOT..............Tell me about your Colonization.

Britian has the greatset reputation for invading 95% of all the countries on the planet....greedy little wankers...

Britain has much to be ashamed about. Ironically the right wing/fascist types in our society today hold up the British imperialism as something to be proud of. Beggars belief doesnt it ?

British people have a lot to feel proud of. The British Empire is not on that list.

Hadiths are.

Today many muslims consider jews infidels, disbelievers, and therefore justified in killing them, that is in the quran

All of them????

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ignominy shall be their portion [the Jews'] wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress. [Surah 111, v. 112]
And thou wilt find them [the Jews] the greediest of mankind....[Surah 11, v. 96]
Evil is that for which they sell their souls... For disbelievers is a terrible doom.[Surah II, v. 90]
Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver.... Their treasures shall be heated in the dres of Hell, and their foreheads, sides and backs branded with them. . . . 'Taste then the punishment which is your due. [Surah IX, v. 35]
"They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell.... They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say ... When evil befalls you they rejoice." Ibid. [Surah 111, v. 117-120]
Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.[Surah IV, v. 56]
Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews.... And of their taking usury ... and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretenses. We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.[Surah IV, v. 160, 161]
They [the Jews] will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say, but more violent is the hatred which their breasts conceal.[Surah III, v. 117-120]
And thou seest [Jews and Christians] vying one with another in sin and transgression and their devouring of illicit gain. Verily evil is what they do. Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evilspeaking and their devouring of illicit gain? .... evil is their handiwork.[Surah V, v. 62, 63]
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. [Surah V, v. 51]
The most vehement of mankind in hostility [are] the Jews and the idolators.[Surah V, v. 82]
Fight against such of those [Jews and Christians] ... until they pay for the tribute readily, being brought low.[Surah IX, v. 29]
Believers, many are the rabbis and the monks who defraud men of their possessions... Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver and do not spend it in Allah's cause.... their treasures shall be heated in the fire of Hell.... [Surah IX, v. 26-34]
[The Jews] knowingly perverted [the word of Allah], know of nothing except lies ... commit evil and become engrossed in sin. [Surah II, v. 71-85][/FONT]

Is any of that untruthful?

Old Testament.

I do wish you'd stop lying about Britain and its Right Wingers:

By three to one, British people think the British Empire is something to be proud of rather than ashamed of – they also tend to think it left its colonies better off, and a third would like it to still exist

Britain has long found it difficult to evaluate its former empire. Imperial nostalgia on television has been shamed by historians, and modern prime ministers have expressed ‘deep sorrow’ for Britain’s role in slavery – but they have also called on British people to celebrate the legacy of the Empire.
British%20Empire.png

Among the British public, feelings tend to be positive. A new YouGov survey finds that most think the British Empire is more something to be proud of (59%) rather than ashamed of (19%). 23% don't know. Young people are least likely to feel pride over shame when it comes to the Empire, though about half (48%) of 18-24 year olds do. In comparison, about two-thirds (65%) of over 60s feel mostly proud.

Economically, the British Empire invested in infrastructure, established trading routes and installed institutions – but it also extracted resources, oversaw famines and in some cases left behind instability. Though many (36%) are unsure, British people do tend to think that, overall, former British colonies are now better off for having been part of the empire, by 49-15%.

British people have a lot to feel proud of. The British Empire is not on that list.

A Yougov poll from 2014 indicates you are wrong. Perhaps you would be so kind as to stop using sweeping statements starting with 'British people', as though all the Brits share your sense of self loathing and white guilt. They don't.

I do wish you'd stop lying about Britain and its Right Wingers:

By three to one, British people think the British Empire is something to be proud of rather than ashamed of – they also tend to think it left its colonies better off, and a third would like it to still exist

Britain has long found it difficult to evaluate its former empire. Imperial nostalgia on television has been shamed by historians, and modern prime ministers have expressed ‘deep sorrow’ for Britain’s role in slavery – but they have also called on British people to celebrate the legacy of the Empire.
British%20Empire.png

Among the British public, feelings tend to be positive. A new YouGov survey finds that most think the British Empire is more something to be proud of (59%) rather than ashamed of (19%). 23% don't know. Young people are least likely to feel pride over shame when it comes to the Empire, though about half (48%) of 18-24 year olds do. In comparison, about two-thirds (65%) of over 60s feel mostly proud.

Economically, the British Empire invested in infrastructure, established trading routes and installed institutions – but it also extracted resources, oversaw famines and in some cases left behind instability. Though many (36%) are unsure, British people do tend to think that, overall, former British colonies are now better off for having been part of the empire, by 49-15%.

Does the UK have a problem with Left Wing Liberals?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is for the majority of Brits. Quit lying about Britain and its people.

Hadiths are.

Or maybe you are ;)
conspiracy delusion have cure today.so....
;)

It is what you read, how you read it, what you learn from it, what you do with it.

Excuses for hate and violence can easily be found if that is what you want.

Sadly many muslims are ignorant of the religion, both the good and bad as well as the history. They let others interpret and tell them what to think and do.

Mohammed killed jews and ordered other to kill jews, so many muslims believe they have the right to kill jews and use their faith as justification.

All that "peace" seem to have been lost in their versions.

Sorry, but you can't white wash the actions of other muslims because you say you like jews. Violence against non-muslims and even against other muslims, have left a deep stain on the faith and cannot be washed away easily and certainly not with a few words. Unfortunate but true.

Can't just dismiss what is written by saying it might be fake. Next you will have to do the same with the quran about some of those passages as well.

If people would learn to read their faiths in the spirit and not the exact, archaic, often mistranslated/copied, words and indisputable. Those same words would have made no sense to men two or three thousand years before they were written, so why should they not sound strange and inaplicable to mankind today?

Sorry but Islam, all sects, are in need of a major reformation.

How can my opinion be a lie ?
Perhaps you could list those countries that benefited from the soothing hands of the British Empire ?

Perhaps you could list those countries that benefited from the soothing hands of the British Empire ?
YOU said the British Empire is not on the list of things for British people to be proud of. I just showed you different. Perhaps when you are expressing your own personal feelings of shame and white guilt, you could quit saying 'the British People'. That way you won't continuously misrepresent Britian and British people ad nauseum on this board. It's quite simple really.

YOU said the British Empire is not on the list of things for British people to be proud of. I just showed you different. Perhaps when you are expressing your own personal feelings of shame and white guilt, you could quit saying 'the British People'. That way you won't continuously misrepresent Britian and British people ad nauseum on this board. It's quite simple really.
You havent showed me anything other than a poll. The fact that many of those polled have a different viewpoint to mine does not make their views any more relevant than mine.
In school I was taught that the Empire was a wonderful thing. I suspect that many of those polled are from an older age group who have never heard a different version.
Incidentally i was watching the risible Commonwealth Games a year or so back.It struck me very clearly that all the white nations were prosperous whilst the black ones were not. Why would that be so ?

You havent showed me anything other than a poll. The fact that many of those polled have a different viewpoint to mine does not make their views any more relevant than mine.
In school I was taught that the Empire was a wonderful thing. I suspect that many of those polled are from an older age group who have never heard a different version.
Incidentally i was watching the risible Commonwealth Games a year or so back.It struck me very clearly that all the white nations were prosperous whilst the black ones were not. Why would that be so ?
GlassHalfEmptyHalfFull.jpg

Another movie scene............

The pol showed 49% of people aged 18-24are proud of the British Empire, and 54% of people aged 25-39 are proud of the British Empire, so no, it's not just old folks. You can think what you like. What I requested was that you stop implying 'British People' share your shame and guilt. If you want to discuss why black nations are 'not prosperous', start a thread.

The pol showed 49% of people aged 18-24are proud of the British Empire, and 54% of people aged 25-39 are proud of the British Empire, so no, it's not just old folks. You can think what you like. What I requested was that you stop implying 'British People' share your shame and guilt. If you want to discuss why black nations are 'not prosperous', start a thread.
So you can see that the numbers are moving in one direction ?.

Hadiths are.

All of them????

ITS not about all jews.just small jewish tribe .
this soorah is based on war between mohammad army and some jewish tribe.

Hadiths are.

Or maybe you are ;)
conspiracy delusion have cure today.so....
;)

It is what you read, how you read it, what you learn from it, what you do with it.

Excuses for hate and violence can easily be found if that is what you want.

Sadly many muslims are ignorant of the religion, both the good and bad as well as the history. They let others interpret and tell them what to think and do.

Mohammed killed jews and ordered other to kill jews, so many muslims believe they have the right to kill jews and use their faith as justification.

All that "peace" seem to have been lost in their versions.

Sorry, but you can't white wash the actions of other muslims because you say you like jews. Violence against non-muslims and even against other muslims, have left a deep stain on the faith and cannot be washed away easily and certainly not with a few words. Unfortunate but true.

Can't just dismiss what is written by saying it might be fake. Next you will have to do the same with the quran about some of those passages as well.

If people would learn to read their faiths in the spirit and not the exact, archaic, often mistranslated/copied, words and indisputable. Those same words would have made no sense to men two or three thousand years before they were written, so why should they not sound strange and inaplicable to mankind today?

Sorry but Islam, all sects, are in need of a major reformation.

mohammad killed arab too.because they were enemy like few jewish tribe
usa killed white german christian too in world war 2.
usa killed japanese people too even by nuclear weapon
so what? usa is christian hater? usa is japanese hater?

Forum List

Back