ISLAM-KORAN: JEWISH ARE BEST RACE AND NATION

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
ISLAM IS ANTI JEWISH?

ูŠูŽุง ุจูŽู†ููŠ ุฅูุณู’ุฑูŽุงุฆููŠู„ูŽ ุงุฐู’ูƒูุฑููˆุงู’ ู†ูุนู’ู…ูŽุชููŠูŽ ุงู„ู‘ูŽุชููŠ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุนูŽู…ู’ุชู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูู…ู’ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ู‘ููŠ ููŽุถู‘ูŽู„ู’ุชููƒูู…ู’ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุงู„ูŽู…ููŠู†ูŽ
BAGHARE 47
O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.
MAYBE ITS NOT GOOD TRANSLATE
BUT TRANSLATE TO PERSIAN
ู‡ุงู† ุงู‰ ูุฑุฒู†ุฏุงู† ุงุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„! ู†ุนู…ุชู‡ุงูŠู… ุฑุง ูƒู‡ ุจุฑ ุดู…ุง ุงุฑุฒุงู†ู‰ ุฏุงุดุชู…ุŒ ุจูŠุงุฏุขูˆุฑูŠุฏุ› ูˆ
[ุจูŠุงุฏ ุขูˆุฑูŠุฏ ูƒู‡โ€] ู…ู† ุดู…ุง ุฑุง ุจุฑ ุฌู‡ุงู†ูŠุงู† ุจุฑุชุฑู‰ ุจุฎุดูŠุฏู….
english: yo jewish. you are better more than other world.or you are best

another translate:
O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures.
ุงู„ุจู‚ุฑู‡ or baghare is important soorah in koran

Who yelled "Death to Israel"? Please give a link.
Some guy wearing a towel for a hat....

Some zealots you mean? No different than zealot rabbis in Israel saying kill all Palestinians. If I were Iran I would be weary of Israel, I think Iran has as much right to protect itself and its people just the same as Israel, and also has a right to a preemptive strike, that Israel is so well known for.

Who yelled "Death to Israel"? Please give a link.
Some guy wearing a towel for a hat....

Some zealots you mean? No different than zealot rabbis in Israel saying kill all Palestinians. If I were Iran I would be weary of Israel, I think Iran has as much right to protect itself and its people just the same as Israel, and also has a right to a preemptive strike, that Israel is so well known for.
Considering this problem has been in existence since the first written records of humans..I do believe both sides have many wounds they each pour salt upon...

Old Testament.
same thing the Arabs did.....You can also include any group of humans hell bent on conquering land and the rewards of pillage..
I am trying to think of a country where aggressive settlers ethnically cleansed the indigenous people and stole their land . I will get there in a bit ?
Coming from a Brit.........that would be a HOOT..............Tell me about your Colonization.
Enjoy this clip while you get there in a bit.

Forum List

Back