ISLAM-KORAN: JEWISH ARE BEST RACE AND NATION

Old Testament.
same thing the Arabs did.....You can also include any group of humans hell bent on conquering land and the rewards of pillage..
I am trying to think of a country where aggressive settlers ethnically cleansed the indigenous people and stole their land . I will get there in a bit ?
Coming from a Brit.........that would be a HOOT..............Tell me about your Colonization.
Enjoy this clip while you get there in a bit.

Britian has the greatset reputation for invading 95% of all the countries on the planet....greedy little wankers...

Old Testament.
same thing the Arabs did.....You can also include any group of humans hell bent on conquering land and the rewards of pillage..
I am trying to think of a country where aggressive settlers ethnically cleansed the indigenous people and stole their land . I will get there in a bit ?
Coming from a Brit.........that would be a HOOT..............Tell me about your Colonization.

Britian has the greatset reputation for invading 95% of all the countries on the planet....greedy little wankers...

Britain has much to be ashamed about. Ironically the right wing/fascist types in our society today hold up the British imperialism as something to be proud of. Beggars belief doesnt it ?

Old Testament.

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

:ack-1:

In my humble opinion, Muslims do not consider Jews to be superior or favored in any way.

The following verses are from the Qur'an, M.H. Shakir Translation:

[5.41] O Apostle! let not those grieve you who strive together in hastening to unbelief from among those who say with their mouths: We believe, and their hearts do not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

[62.6] Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful.

The Koran

Note: The above link takes you to the Qur'an with both verse search and word search. For more information on what the Qur'an says about Jews just insert "Jews" in the simple word search. If you want to know how Muslims view Christ, just use the word "son."

Old Testament.

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

Ahh yes, cheesy historical re-enactments for a TV production value...

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

Here's a little Cheesy Music to go with it.

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

I watched that movie The Patriot as well. Do you have any clips from that ?

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

Yep...........sure do.............here ya go..........

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

Tidy. I have always found that movie to be inspiring.Particularly where Mel explains how its been done to free the slaves.

Whooped you TWICE SCENE.

Tidy. I have always found that movie to be inspiring.Particularly where Mel explains how its been done to free the slaves.

Serfdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Serfdom is the status of many peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism. It was a condition of bondage, which developed primarily during the High Middle Ages in Europe and lasted in some countries until the mid-19th century.
Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the Lord of the Manor who owned that land, and in return were entitled to protection, justice and the right to exploit certain fields within themanor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also his mines, forests and roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society, and theLord of the manor and his serfs were bound legally, economically, and socially. Serfs formed the lowest social class of feudal society.

Old Testament.
God found a group of people that would actually listen,, and so he played favorite, and to Hell with all the other groups that told him to take a hike...

Oh my, I guess if I was writing my history , I'd write the same, how chosen my people were. Unfortunately, they never listened to the Hebrew God except when in a pinch, then out came the ashes and sack clothes. They were not monotheistic. Yahweh was their war God.

Last edited:
All faiths have some or many of their flock fall away from the original message and warnings thus making some of them go off their course, some more then others depending on the level of harm of their missuse or mistakes.
If anyone ever tried the passing the story down the line game then they'd understand how passing things down distort the original message till it's no longer recognizable.
The Dome on the Rock was created by those who thought Some Jews were falling away from Shalem. Islam formed as a protection against invasions and persecution, gathering Arabs and some Jews in the region as well as remnant ancient beliefs.
People of the Book were always accepted in Quran and culture up until the devotees fell away eventually as well. Perhaps political or seperatist reasons, and bad influences through political power plays, but this falls in line with how affiliation pride causes that falling away.
A good Rabbi and Imam will share rememberances of the similarities lost, not the seperatist mentality that destroys civilizations.

maybe koran is racist .but no againt jewish.

No but there are in other passages permissible violence against kafir

Hadiths are.

Today many muslims consider jews infidels, disbelievers, and therefore justified in killing them, that is in the quran

Forum List

Back