False human God send them to hell

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Manny kind of human in my life will to change place and they try but nobody gonna change place with me even they are false when they try. I eat food and they like my food. Nobody can change place with every human in world but they are false whiches so they can burn in hell if God listen to my pray.

• Banned
He or they are fake around me as my breathing and it says never who him or they is and I've never replace religion, even Jesus Christ helped me from my death near my town in Sweden. My breath get close to death in one town near my village Jesus Christ help me from death. Somebody will I get to death but not me. I have lucky with Jesus Christ.

• Banned
Lord and God is best then Christ. All are American also. Swedish God I knowing in Guds house.

• Banned
Burger on McDonald's is finesst food in world.

However, you want's a murderer taken my life ?

• Banned
False human all times but I want's God send him or they to hell after life.

• Banned
They try to take my place with eating through but change place will never happening.

• Banned
Communists in Sweden are dump against rest of white and I living close to gang how are stupid against me even he are accept in my personnal living house by personnals. He is not stupid against them but me now he though something I didn't like.

I can were stupid against blacks how are vice versa than white.

Then real God is white with white beard. This I know about real God he start Hitler and Nazism with Germany and manny died because Nazism were strong to killing soldier and jewish.

American God exist but not the real God but Hitler and Nazism with Germany begin strongest.

Forum List

Back