Islam is not inherently evil

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

Make me think they have some other reason behind such weird actions...

We are defending the rights of minorities, whether they be sexual minorities or religious minorities.

Hate is hate.

Muslims in America aren't hassling gays and lesbians or organizing in great numbers to make sure we can't marry.

I'll call bullshit on that one here

American Muslim on Shariah: Homosexuals Must be Killed » The Right Scoop -

Filmmaker and writer Valarie Kaur, director of a new multi-faith group Groundswell, was on the Rachel Maddow show Monday night with guest host Melissa Harris-Perry to discuss the new movement to fight post-9/11 bigotry. In discussing the national tour of her film Divided We Fall about a Sikh family, Kaur said she has met “Americans who are tired of the politics of fear – that we are hungry to see ourselves in one-another in ways we haven’t before…I remember a gay man here in New York City who stood up and said, ‘Just as I have to fight for the right of gays to come out of the closet, I have to fight for the right for Sikh to wear their turbans.’ What I’ve discovered is that stories can save us.”

New ‘Groundswell’ Movement Defending Muslims Includes Gays

It all depends on how much liberals depend on public ignorance. A sikh is not a muslim and does not follow islam.

The British had an entire regiment of Sikh fighters to battle muslims. The Sikh's are fierce fighters and have no love for islam.

Yes, I know that and you know that but anti-muslim bigots don't know the difference between Sikh's and Muslims.

They beat them up the same.

It is wrong to beat up Any One because of the words they use when they Pray. That is the point. That is the lesson. Can you teach it without throwing verbal stones?

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

Make me think they have some other reason behind such weird actions...

In some twisted irrational lib kind of "logic" (to torture that word), it appears that they imagine that they are faithfully defending some heroic fictional notions of "liberalism."

Kind of akin to, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Except it's more, "I do not agree with your position on sexuality, but I will defend to the death your right to kill me!"

:cuckoo:

I don't get it. As if no one on this board had ever heard of islam and it's stance homosexuality and what they do to homos... :cuckoo:

They are people, Pale. And at one time, that's exactly what PEOPLE who followed Christianity did. Do we blame the religion for that, or the hatred of people who use a religion to excuse their superstitious, backwards, hateful ways?

But they would if they had the numbers....again, religions aren't hurting you and me....but if enough PEOPLE are there to enact their ideas of their religion...that can hurt.

We have far more to fear from the Christian right in the US than the Muslim Americans.

Sky, You want to Project Hate and Intolerance, and then are surprised when it is mirrored back at you. Try showing some class and self respect when dealing with others, and you will find it returned, more often than not. There are most times people willing to stand up for what is right, whether they subscribe to your agenda or not. It's called tolerance. Under Sharia Law, your life expectancy would be days or weeks. There is No Comparison. You need to watch what you project, if you want to minimize conflict, no matter where you travel.

I've been reading about Bryan Fischer, from the American Family Association. There is an article on him in the New Yorker, and the author of the article was featured on Fresh Air on NPR. It would be wise to check him out and see if you agree with his extremism. He really has a jones for gay people, among other things.

I have nothing to fear from Sharia Law as it practiced in the US. Under Shariah Law in the middle east, I would fear for my life.

Sharia isn't something solid or permanent. It is variable from country to country.

As for your claim that I am "projecting hate", on what do you base that? I don't hate you or anyone else who posts here.

Last edited:
We have far more to fear from the Christian right in the US than the Muslim Americans.
Oh, what do you fear from Christians in the USA?

They get us fired from our jobs. Bryan Fischer managed to get one of Romney key staffers to resign because he's gay. He did it in 9 days of radio show.
Hmmm.

Well, do they shoot you in the face, too?

San Fran: Muslims shoot gay man in face with BB gun, 3 arrested « Creeping Sharia

Sky, You want to Project Hate and Intolerance, and then are surprised when it is mirrored back at you. Try showing some class and self respect when dealing with others, and you will find it returned, more often than not. There are most times people willing to stand up for what is right, whether they subscribe to your agenda or not. It's called tolerance. Under Sharia Law, your life expectancy would be days or weeks. There is No Comparison. You need to watch what you project, if you want to minimize conflict, no matter where you travel.

I've been reading about Bryan Fischer, from the American Family Association. It would be wise to check him out and see if you agree with his extremism. He really has a jones for gay people.

I have nothing to fear from Sharia Law as it practiced in the US. Under Shariah Law in the middle east, I would fear for my life.

Sharia isn't something solid or permanent. It is variable from country to country.

why is is it that you constantly ignore any posts by any user that refute your claims? :nono:

It all depends on how much liberals depend on public ignorance. A sikh is not a muslim and does not follow islam.

The British had an entire regiment of Sikh fighters to battle muslims. The Sikh's are fierce fighters and have no love for islam.

Yes, I know that and you know that but anti-muslim bigots don't know the difference between Sikh's and Muslims.

It is wrong to beat up Any One because of the words they use when they Pray. That is the point. That is the lesson. Can you teach it without throwing verbal stones?

Yes, I agree. It is wrong to target anyone for hate because of their religion.

It is wrong to beat up homosexuals. Bigotry is wrong.

Filmmaker and writer Valarie Kaur, director of a new multi-faith group Groundswell, was on the Rachel Maddow show Monday night with guest host Melissa Harris-Perry to discuss the new movement to fight post-9/11 bigotry. In discussing the national tour of her film Divided We Fall about a Sikh family, Kaur said she has met “Americans who are tired of the politics of fear – that we are hungry to see ourselves in one-another in ways we haven’t before…I remember a gay man here in New York City who stood up and said, ‘Just as I have to fight for the right of gays to come out of the closet, I have to fight for the right for Sikh to wear their turbans.’ What I’ve discovered is that stories can save us.”

New ‘Groundswell’ Movement Defending Muslims Includes Gays

And muslims murder Hindus just like they do Jews and Christians.

I've been reading about Bryan Fischer, from the American Family Association. It would be wise to check him out and see if you agree with his extremism. He really has a jones for gay people.

Yes, it is variable from Country to Country, by design. It's purpose is to bring conformity, step by step, to a Totalitarian end. As the Numbers grow, the influence and Political Power, feed the Koran. Who are you kidding besides yourself? Sky, you need to get out more, socialize, meet people, study what makes them tick. Yes We Are Each Human First, Every One of us, Unique. Ask yourself what you can learn from others, both those in agreement, and those in disagreement.

why is is it that you constantly ignore any posts by any user that refute your claims? :nono:

I responded to your post. I did not ignore you. I have some people on ignore because they name call.

They get us fired from our jobs. Bryan Fischer managed to get one of Romney key staffers to resign because he's gay. He did it in 9 days of radio show.
Hmmm.

Well, do they shoot you in the face, too?

San Fran: Muslims shoot gay man in face with BB gun, 3 arrested « Creeping Sharia

I blame the shooter. I don't blame the religion nor the gun.
Well, that's wise.

But, like Sky, do you blame the religion when someone is fired from their job, for example?

So, it's Christianity's fault when a lesbian gets fired, but it's the person's fault when one gets stoned?

So, it's Christianity's fault when a lesbian gets fired, but it's the person's fault when one gets stoned?

I would say it is NOT Christianity's fault at all...but the fault of the man who uses Christianity as an EXCUSE for his homophobia.

Yes, it is variable from Country to Country, by design. It's purpose is to bring conformity, step by step, to a Totalitarian end. As the Numbers grow, the influence and Political Power, feed the Koran. Who are you kidding besides yourself? Sky, you need to get out more, socialize, meet people, study what makes them tick. Yes We Are Each Human First, Every One of us, Unique. Ask yourself what you can learn from others, both those in agreement, and those in disagreement.

I disagree with you in that totalitarianism is not limited to Islamic extremists. There are people in our own country who want to make the US a Christian theocracy. They are a much more powerful influence in our country than American Muslims. No matter how much I try and point out who these extremists are, some Christians are unwilling to recognize the problems with other Christians in the US.

You seem to think that learning only happens when I sit and listen to you. I see that differently. I am offering you an opportunity to recognize Christian extremism, just as much as you wish me to recognize Islamic extremism.

Give and take. That's called a conversation.

Romney cannot win the election without 99% of the evangelical ultra right wing christians. Bryan Fischer can get Romney staff to resign with his anti-gay radio tripe. That's power.

Last edited:

Yes, I agree. It is wrong to target anyone for hate because of their religion.

It is wrong to beat up homosexuals. Bigotry is wrong.

I believe, in truth, that it is wrong to persecute or cause harm to Any One without cause. Sexual Preference or Worship, are not cause, so there we are agreed. Approach is everything, in how one rates with others, a poor approach, pretty much guarantees strife and disconnect, no matter the cause. Be aware of what you project. It effects outcome, even in Red Neck Communities.

I would say it is NOT Christianity's fault at all...but the fault of the man who uses Christianity as an EXCUSE for his homophobia.
I would agree.

Yet, Sky blames Christianity for lesbians getting fired, but does not blame Islam for stonings.

Hmmmmm.

I would agree.

Yet, Sky blames Christianity for lesbians getting fired, but does not blame Islam for stonings.

Hmmmmm.

She and I part company on that then.

Forum List

Back