Islam is not inherently evil

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

Make me think they have some other reason behind such weird actions...

We are defending the rights of minorities, whether they be sexual minorities or religious minorities.

Hate is hate.

Muslims in America aren't hassling gays and lesbians or organizing in great numbers to make sure we can't marry.
In "America?" Is that it? In America? Your defense of islam LIMITED to America?

Idiot.

That's because they don't have enough of them here to do that... "yet." Give enough of them get enough power in America to enact their sharia law and yes you WILL see them "hassle" you about marriage.

Filmmaker and writer Valarie Kaur, director of a new multi-faith group Groundswell, was on the Rachel Maddow show Monday night with guest host Melissa Harris-Perry to discuss the new movement to fight post-9/11 bigotry. In discussing the national tour of her film Divided We Fall about a Sikh family, Kaur said she has met “Americans who are tired of the politics of fear – that we are hungry to see ourselves in one-another in ways we haven’t before…I remember a gay man here in New York City who stood up and said, ‘Just as I have to fight for the right of gays to come out of the closet, I have to fight for the right for Sikh to wear their turbans.’ What I’ve discovered is that stories can save us.”

New ‘Groundswell’ Movement Defending Muslims Includes Gays

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

In some twisted irrational lib kind of "logic" (to torture that word), it appears that they imagine that they are faithfully defending some heroic fictional notions of "liberalism."

Kind of akin to, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Except it's more, "I do not agree with your position on sexuality, but I will defend to the death your right to kill me!"

:cuckoo:

I don't get it. As if no one on this board had ever heard of islam and it's stance homosexuality and what they do to homos... :cuckoo:

We are defending the rights of minorities, whether they be sexual minorities or religious minorities.

Hate is hate.

Muslims in America aren't hassling gays and lesbians or organizing in great numbers to make sure we can't marry.

But they would if they had the numbers....again, religions aren't hurting you and me....but if enough PEOPLE are there to enact their ideas of their religion...that can hurt.

We have far more to fear from the Christian right in the US than the Muslim Americans.

Hate is hate.

But they would if they had the numbers....again, religions aren't hurting you and me....but if enough PEOPLE are there to enact their ideas of their religion...that can hurt.

We have far more to fear from the Christian right in the US than the Muslim Americans.
Oh, what do you fear from Christians in the USA?

The ignorant people who think that Hate crimes against Muslims are rare must visit
Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry

Violent Crime is wrong, period. I doubt many would support or condone it. Quality of life is something We Each have a Right to, both Believer and Non Believer, Male and Female. Matters of Conscience, are between Each of us and our Maker, Whether recognized or not.

A woman needs four uninvolved witnesses to a rape to even make the claim under Sharia.

Like how often does that happen.

Again, you are proving my point. Is the FBI putting out a list of religions or putting out a list of People?
Saying the FBI is more credible on crime than a blog is proving what point of yours?

I'm saying the FBI is quite credible....and again...are they listing PEOPLE or a RELIGION when they put out their warnings?
First, I'd like to know what point of yours I am proving whenever I trust the FBI when they talk about crimes more than a blog.

You said I proved a point of yours when I said that. What is that point?

Oh, what do you fear from Christians in the USA?

They get us fired from our jobs. Bryan Fischer managed to get one of Romney key staffers to resign because he's gay. He did it in 9 days of radio show.

The ignorant people who think that Hate crimes against Muslims are rare must visit
Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry

Violent Crime is wrong, period. I doubt many would support or condone it. Quality of life is something We Each have a Right to, both Believer and Non Believer, Male and Female. Matters of Conscience, are between Each of us and our Maker, Whether recognized or not.

Coming from Hindu, buddhist Jew or Christian i would believe they meant that but coming from a Muslim then it means that Muslim is either ignorant, delusional or lying.

Filmmaker and writer Valarie Kaur, director of a new multi-faith group Groundswell, was on the Rachel Maddow show Monday night with guest host Melissa Harris-Perry to discuss the new movement to fight post-9/11 bigotry. In discussing the national tour of her film Divided We Fall about a Sikh family, Kaur said she has met “Americans who are tired of the politics of fear – that we are hungry to see ourselves in one-another in ways we haven’t before…I remember a gay man here in New York City who stood up and said, ‘Just as I have to fight for the right of gays to come out of the closet, I have to fight for the right for Sikh to wear their turbans.’ What I’ve discovered is that stories can save us.”

It all depends on how much liberals depend on public ignorance. A sikh is not a muslim and does not follow islam.

The British had an entire regiment of Sikh fighters to battle muslims. The Sikh's are fierce fighters and have no love for islam.

It all depends on how much liberals depend on public ignorance. A sikh is not a muslim and does not follow islam.

The British had an entire regiment of Sikh fighters to battle muslims. The Sikh's are fierce fighters and have no love for islam.

Yes, I know that and you know that but anti-muslim bigots don't know the difference between Sikh's and Muslims.

They beat them up the same.

Hate is hate.

Sky, You want to Project Hate and Intolerance, and then are surprised when it is mirrored back at you. Try showing some class and self respect when dealing with others, and you will find it returned, more often than not. There are most times people willing to stand up for what is right, whether they subscribe to your agenda or not. It's called tolerance. Under Sharia Law, your life expectancy would be days or weeks. There is No Comparison. You need to watch what you project, if you want to minimize conflict, no matter where you travel.

Forum List

Back