Islam is not inherently evil

It is wrong to beat up Any One because of the words they use when they Pray. That is the point. That is the lesson. Can you teach it without throwing verbal stones?

Yes, I agree. It is wrong to target anyone for hate because of their religion.

It is wrong to beat up homosexuals. Bigotry is wrong.

I believe, in truth, that it is wrong to persecute or cause harm to Any One without cause. Sexual Preference or Worship, are not cause, so there we are agreed. Approach is everything, in how one rates with others, a poor approach, pretty much guarantees strife and disconnect, no matter the cause. Be aware of what you project. It effects outcome, even in Red Neck Communities.

I'm aware of my words and actions and I take responsibility for them. What I don't take responsibility for, is other people's reactions to my words.

I would say it is NOT Christianity's fault at all...but the fault of the man who uses Christianity as an EXCUSE for his homophobia.
I would agree.

Yet, Sky blames Christianity for lesbians getting fired, but does not blame Islam for stonings.

Hmmmmm.

She and I part company on that then.

Si Modo is lying. I never said I don't blame Islam for stonings.

What she's trying to do is divide and conquer.

so, it's christianity's fault when a lesbian gets fired, but it's the person's fault when one gets stoned?

i would say it is not christianity's fault at all...but the fault of the man who uses christianity as an excuse for his homophobia.
i would agree.

yet, sky blames christianity for lesbians getting fired, but does not blame islam for stonings.hmmmmm.

liar

Where is your link LIAR? Show me that I don't blame Islam for stonings.

Last edited:
i would say it is not christianity's fault at all...but the fault of the man who uses christianity as an excuse for his homophobia.
i would agree.

yet, sky blames christianity for lesbians getting fired, but does not blame islam for stonings.hmmmmm.

liar

Where is your link LIAR? Show me that I don't blame Islam for stonings.
OK. Then Islam IS responsible for stonings, amputations, terrorism, etc.

If you are watching what's going on in Egypt, the people are screaming The Koran is our Constitution. Egypt used to be Christian. Lebanon used to be Christian. Iran used to be Zororastian. In every case, the muslims came, slaughtered and conquered. If it had not been for the very brave Crusaders, Europe would have remained muslim. As it is, they are slowly taking it back.

The muslim problem isn't anything that another Crusade wouldn't take care of.

If you are watching what's going on in Egypt, the people are screaming The Koran is our Constitution. Egypt used to be Christian. Lebanon used to be Christian. Iran used to be Zororastian. In every case, the muslims came, slaughtered and conquered. If it had not been for the very brave Crusaders, Europe would have remained muslim. As it is, they are slowly taking it back.

The muslim problem isn't anything that another Crusade wouldn't take care of.

Bryan Fischer is screaming the Bible is our Constitution. That is the most disgusting thought I've ever heard. That you want a world wide crusade of Christians against Muslims.

OK. Then Islam IS responsible for stonings, amputations, terrorism, etc.

Islam in the Middle East? Of course. Stonings, amputations, beheadings occur.

In America? No.
Ah, and Islam isn't responsible for the gays being shot in the face.

But, Christianity IS responsible for a lesbian getting fired.

Bryan Fischer, and the right wing evangelical faction he represents is responsible for getting Romney's staff fired from a national position in America.

Islam in the Middle East gets gays shot.

You think some Christians wouldn't shoot gays in America if they could get away with it? A church in Las Vegas sent money to the kill gays legislation in Uganda.

Wait until we have a Christian theocracy.

Islam in the Middle East? Of course. Stonings, amputations, beheadings occur.

In America? No.

Bryan Fischer, and the right wing evangelical faction he represents is responsible for getting Romney's staff fired from a national position in America.

You think some Christians wouldn't shoot gays in America if they could get away with it? A church in Las Vegas sent money to the kill gays legislation in Uganda.

So, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings, but don't blame Islam for a gay - in San Franciso - being shot in the face by a Muslim.

Got it.

You are a bigot.

So, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings, but don't blame Islam for a gay - in San Franciso - being shot in the face by a Muslim.Got it.

You are a bigot.

First of all, you assume I know about the case of a gay man being shot in the face by a Muslim in SF. Your post is the first I heard of it.

I don't blame all of Islam for the gay man who was killed anymore than I blame all of Christianity for Bryan Fischer's extremism.

It's the extremists that we have to fear, not the entire religion.

Last edited:

So, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings, but don't blame Islam for a gay - in San Franciso - being shot in the face by a Muslim.Got it.

You are a bigot.

First of all, you assume I know about the case of a gay man being shot in the face by a Muslim in SF. Your post is the first I heard of it.

I don't blame all of Islam for the gay man who was killed anymore than I blame all of Christianity for Bryan Fischer's extremism.

I responded to a post of yours here and provided you with the link.

But, you DID blame Christianity for lesbians being fired.

But, you don't blame Islam for a gay being shot in the face.

That is bigotry.

You are a bigot.

That is bigotry.

I don't blame all of Islam for the actions of one Islamic bigot, anymore than I blame all of Christianity on Tim McVeigh's bombing in Oklahoma City.

I blamed the media coverage on Bryan Fischers show for the firing of Romney's gay staff. Bryan Fischer and his listeners represent Christian extremism.

It is extremists that I have a prejudice for, not ALL Christians nor ALL Muslims.

That is bigotry.

I don't blame all of Islam for the actions of one Islamic bigot, anymore than I blame all of Christianity on Tim McVeigh's bombing in Oklahoma City.

I blamed the media coverage on Bryan Fischers show for the firing of Romney's gay staff. Bryan Fischer and his listeners represent Christian extremism.

It is extremists that I have a prejudice for, not ALL Christians nor ALL Muslims.
But, you blame Christianity for lesbain firings.

And, you don't blame Islam for terrorism.

That is bigotry.

That is bigotry.

That is bigotry.

I blame extremist radio for the firing of Romey's staff. I blame extremism for terrorism. I point out that extremism exists in Christianity and Islam.

It is Christian extremism that legislated hatred against gays in Uganda. Pastor Martin Ssempa who was financially backed by an American church in Las Vegas.

Yes, I am "bigoted" or biased against religious extremism in every form it manifests.

Last edited:

That is bigotry.

I blame extremist radio for the firing of Romey's staff. I blame extremism for terrorism. I point out that extremism exists in Christianity and Islam.

It is Christian extremism that legislated hatred against gays in Uganda. Pastor Martin Ssempa who was financially backed by an American church in Las Vegas.
Yet, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings.

And, you DON'T blame Islam for anything their followers do.

That is bigotry.

Yet, you blame Christianity for lesbian firings.

And, you DON'T blame Islam for anything their followers do.

I blame extremism for terrorism. I blame Islamic extremism for beheadings, stoning and the life. Yes, we have religious extremism that creates terrorism, murder and mayhem, whether we see it in Northern Ireland with Chrisitans or Saudi Arabia with Muslims or in Uganda with Christian missionaries.

I blame the extremist Christian radio announcer Bryan Fischer for the firing of Romney's gay staff person.

You continue to fail in your effort to distort my view.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back