Islam is not inherently evil

The same people who condemn Islam as evil, do the same thing to other non-christian religions and atheists.

Here's an idea skydreamer... why don't you go vacation in Iran and skyflirt around making it known you're a homo babe looking for some taco to lick, and then tell us how PEACEFUL islam is when they bury you up to your waist and STONE YOU TO DEATH.

Sometimes I think you start these pathetically ignorant threads and then argue in favor of the indefensible just for attention.

But you prove the point that it is not the religion who would do that to Skydreamer...but PEOPLE using that religion as an excuse to kill Skydreamer.

Now that ^ was vapid.

What religion EVER acts without PEOPLE?

The same people who condemn Islam as evil, do the same thing to other non-christian religions and atheists.

Here's an idea skydreamer... why don't you go vacation in Iran and skyflirt around making it known you're a homo babe looking for some taco to lick, and then tell us how PEACEFUL islam is when they bury you up to your waist and STONE YOU TO DEATH.

Sometimes I think you start these pathetically ignorant threads and then argue in favor of the indefensible just for attention.

But you prove the point that it is not the religion who would do that to Skydreamer...but PEOPLE using that religion as an excuse to kill Skydreamer.

It's a serious over reaction to wish that kind of ill on people who disagree with your political views.

terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

This is like saying Guns don't kill people, people kill people while disregarding the fact that those same people made those same guns specifically "to kill" people.

Hate crimes against Muslims in America have increased significantly since 9/11
Jews, lesbians, gay men and Caucasians, among others, are all more frequently the target of hate crimes, FBI records show.​
Hate crimes against Muslims are rare

So? Muslims are also targeted.

Here is a ten year European study on the increase of hate crime against Muslims in Europe. It's 224 pages long, LOL.
http://studies.aljazeera.net/Resour...nd Anti Muslim Hate Crime_UK Case Studies.pdf
Uh huh.

Still, hate crimes against Muslims in the USA are rare.

Especially compared to those against Jews and whites, for example - some groups you love to hate on.

It's a serious over reaction to wish that kind of ill on people who disagree with your political views.

I didn't think it was possible to out-vapid Bodey. But Skyprancer did it in the very next post.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I prove nothing of the sort.

Your argument, if you want to call it that, is basically senseless parsing and obfuscation.

Jews, lesbians, gay men and Caucasians, among others, are all more frequently the target of hate crimes, FBI records show.​
Hate crimes against Muslims are rare

Here is a ten year European study on the increase of hate crime against Muslims in Europe. It's 224 pages long, LOL.
http://studies.aljazeera.net/Resour...nd Anti Muslim Hate Crime_UK Case Studies.pdf
Uh huh.

Especially compared to those against Jews and whites, for example - some groups you love to hate on.

I don't hate Jews or white people. You're a liar.

Uh huh.

"Hate on" is not exactly the same as hate.

Uh huh.

:lol:

Sure you don't. ;)

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

Make me think they have some other reason behind such weird actions...

Just can't quite wrap my head around two homo girls here defending tooth and nail the very same religion that would have them PUT TO DEATH.

We are defending the rights of minorities, whether they be sexual minorities or religious minorities.

Hate is hate.

Muslims in America aren't hassling gays and lesbians or organizing in great numbers to make sure we can't marry.

Last edited:

I prove nothing of the sort.

Your argument, if you want to call it that, is basically senseless parsing and obfuscation.

No more so than saying "Guns don't kill people...people kill people" Religion is inanimate in and of itself. It is the people who "follow" that religion that do good or do bad. We see evidence of that everyday when we see good Christians and evil Christians...good Muslims and evil Muslims...good Buddhists and evil Buddhists.

Now, don't get me wrong...Islam doesn't thrill me as an idea, no more than does Christianity....but I know both religions are things that cannot hurt me or even affect me in anyway. Christianity cannot force itself on me....nor can Islam....but PEOPLE could.

terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

You still don't get it. If we both were invited into a land governed by Sharia, I would probably be relaxing to some nice tea and a good book. You would be arrested, and possibly be given the choice between death by stoning, or beheading, because of your Sexual Preference. The concept stems from Totalitarianism, T-O-T-A-L-I-T-A-R-I-A-N-I-S-M. Meditate on that Sky. You want to argue for Reformed Islam? Be my guest. Watch out about being tricked though. Show me where Sharia has any respect for Unalienable Rights, when in dispute.

In some twisted irrational lib kind of "logic" (to torture that word), it appears that they imagine that they are faithfully defending some heroic fictional notions of "liberalism."

Kind of akin to, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Except it's more, "I do not agree with your position on sexuality, but I will defend to the death your right to kill me!"

:cuckoo:

We are defending the rights of minorities, whether they be sexual minorities or religious minorities.

Hate is hate.

Muslims in America aren't hassling gays and lesbians or organizing in great numbers to make sure we can't marry.

But they would if they had the numbers....again, religions aren't hurting you and me....but if enough PEOPLE are there to enact their ideas of their religion...that can hurt.

Forum List

Back