“Islam is Islam” According to Turkey’s Prime Minister

21687555_1878911685470010_5705630326300726336_n.jpg

Long before I knew anything about "islam"-----in fact, WAY BACK when I was about 8 years old---my mom told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. I had heard about adolf and the "concentration camps"-----but SHE told me --"adolf was
not the ONLY bad guy" "it happened even before adolf".
'TURKS" did it. I had no idea that Turks were muslims-----assumed that they were another form of NAZI. -----I learned more and more over time-------slowwwwwly.-----from people from "overseas"----from reading------etc etc. A very INESCAPBLE FACT IS----
ISLAM IS ISLAM. The Koran (which I read at age 20) says "do not take Christians and Jews as confidants" History informs us that muslims EAGERLY took and take
adolf as confidant and guardian and advisor. In fact----
adolf had an 'affinity' for Islam It is best
to learn slowly and from multiple sources. Erdogan is a
very ambitious man. When it comes to power and imperialism ----he wants that which WORKS. Ataturk did not work out.
He was not MUSLIM enough. Genghis Khan was MUSLIM
ENOUGH

To be precise, Adolf had no affinity to Islam. What he liked about it was:
1. the uninhibited hatred of Judaism
2. The attitude to fight and die for a ticket to paradise came in very handy.

Long before I knew anything about "islam"-----in fact, WAY BACK when I was about 8 years old---my mom told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. I had heard about adolf and the "concentration camps"-----but SHE told me --"adolf was
not the ONLY bad guy" "it happened even before adolf".
'TURKS" did it. I had no idea that Turks were muslims-----assumed that they were another form of NAZI. -----I learned more and more over time-------slowwwwwly.-----from people from "overseas"----from reading------etc etc. A very INESCAPBLE FACT IS----
ISLAM IS ISLAM. The Koran (which I read at age 20) says "do not take Christians and Jews as confidants" History informs us that muslims EAGERLY took and take
adolf as confidant and guardian and advisor. In fact----
adolf had an 'affinity' for Islam It is best
to learn slowly and from multiple sources. Erdogan is a
very ambitious man. When it comes to power and imperialism ----he wants that which WORKS. Ataturk did not work out.
He was not MUSLIM enough. Genghis Khan was MUSLIM
ENOUGH

To be precise, Adolf had no affinity to Islam. What he liked about it was:
1. the uninhibited hatred of Judaism
2. The attitude to fight and die for a ticket to paradise came in very handy.

Adolf had a STRONG affinity----not to islam -----but to MUSLIMS ------In fact-----Ardent and HIGH
RANKING NAZIS -------escaped to muslim countries-----most notably but not restricted to, Syria
and Egypt ----where they wrote Islamo Nazi propaganda STILL IN USE TODAY------for school children
thruout the "UMMAH" I read the stuff as an adolescent circa 1960------and heard Pakistanis quote
it chapter and verse as a young woman----circa 1970. Muslims world-wide STILL PARROT IT

Muslim's have seen how liberal western culture modified Christianity, and now it is just a shell of its former self.

Christianity in the western nation's is scorned and laughed at in the media, and believers are today marginalized and viewed as archaic and backwards.

Thus, muslim's refuse to go down that road of allowing their religion of Islam to be modified or reformed in order to please western secular culture. ..... :cool:

Hmmm. Perhaps thats why at the resurrection the Christian dead will be the first to rise and the false prophet and all those who followed him are thrown alive into the lake of fire, according to the story that is..

The unrepentant will never rise from the dead.

Question if that is true what you say about Muslims and Islam.....When the Muslims were in control why didn't they just slaughter all the non muslims of Southern Europe/Egypt/Eastern Europe, etc... and force them to convert? Also why would the Jews flee to Muslim countries from the inquisitions?

Muslim's have seen how liberal western culture modified Christianity, and now it is just a shell of its former self.

Christianity in the western nation's is scorned and laughed at in the media, and believers are today marginalized and viewed as archaic and backwards.

Thus, muslim's refuse to go down that road of allowing their religion of Islam to be modified or reformed in order to please western secular culture. ..... :cool:

Hmmm. Perhaps thats why at the resurrection the Christian dead will be the first to rise and the false prophet and all those who followed him are thrown alive into the lake of fire, according to the story that is..

Question if that is true what you say about Muslims and Islam.....When the Muslims were in control why didn't they just slaughter all the non muslims of Southern Europe/Egypt/Eastern Europe, etc... and force them to convert? Also why would the Jews flee to Muslim countries from the inquisitions?

some of the jews- (probably a number larger than to anywhere else) fled to muslim countries) for a
very good reason------there were established jewish communities in MOST of the lands that the
arab muslim hordes had already invaded for a very good reason-------the places where jews lived
had established cities involved in TRADE during that time in history. Try to COPE WITH THE
FACT that jews ORIGINATED in the Middle East and CONTINUED to live in the Middle East together
with THEIR OWN CULTURE---------the depths of Europe at that time were like alien to jews as was
the Orient and the Indian subcontinent-------BUT STILL----the FACT is that as time went on FAR
MORE JEWS-----ENDED UP------in the ALIEN CHRISTIAN LANDS and---even in the ORIENT---then
survived the FILTH OF ISLAM. Judaism is a community religion-----it does not work well in isolation.
BAGHDAD which was considered by muslims the CAPITAL OF THE UMMAH----by the 15th century AD----
had had a VIBRANT jewish population for more than 1000 years before the rapist of Arabia was born. ----
same was true of Alexandria Egypt-----and OF COURSE -----of "palestina"------and even of CONSTANTINOPLE. Despite the ALREADY ESTABLISHED jewish civilizations in what is NOW---
called "arab"--------it is ALSO TRUE---that today there are MORE jews stemming from the "foreign
Christian places" than have survived the stink of islam. As to "slaughtering all" -------two issues ---
1) there are always survivors. 2 Islamic societies DEPEND on a "kafir" underclass-------even Saudi
Arabia cannot survive without IMPORTED kaffirin to "do the work" Same is true of the arab oil emirates.
What is true is that for a limited period of time in world history----jews were slightly better off in muslim
countries that consisted of people who had invaded their homes ---than in Christian countries hit with the
Inquisition------that that is ALL there is to it. There are very few jews left in TURKEY-----the land CITED
during weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES flings as having "saved" the jews of Christian Spain. -----and lots
of THEM-----fled Constantinople (Istanbul) LONG AGO in the face of 'islamiization'-----even the ataturk
version. Even Iran was "once" a land chock full of jews-----BEFORE islam got there

I was referring to the expressed belief that Islam can never be reformed or modified because it is perfect exactly the way it is.

Without an expectation for further revelations from God there is no means or way open for correction built into the belief system, consequently the practitioners of Islam are doomed to be excluded from any greater awakening promised by God to humans and in that day their beliefs and practices are doomed to be unanimously and solemnly condemned by the rest of the world and tossed into the smoldering trash heap of history,.

Its like teeming vermin who go down on all fours have made a home in the garbage dump of more highly evolved creatures and have mistaken it for paradise.

For as long as you are rolling around in the trash as if you hit the lottery you will remain unclean, incapable of entering through the gates of the Holy City.

The only creatures that can survive an extinction level event where the world as we know it has been irrevocably and permanently changed are the ones who can adapt and change.

What the hell are you going to do, where are you going to go, when the rest of the world develops a more advanced and effective means of waste disposal that doesn't provide a breeding place for vermin or pollute the environment?

Last edited:
https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/erdogan.jpg

For all you nonbelievers and Leftists, read the words that tell the truth.

At a conference on women’s entrepreneurship, held in Ankara on November 9 and hosted by the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejected the concept of “moderate Islam”. Referring to the vow by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman — during the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh on Oct. 25 — to turn his country into a bastion of “moderate Islam,” Erdoğan said, “Islam cannot be either ‘moderate’ or ‘not moderate.’ Islam can only be one thing.” He also claimed that the “patent of this concept originated in the West,” which “really want to weaken Islam.”

The full piece @ Turkey’s President, Again, Rejects Western Concept of “Moderate Islam”

Theresa May: “There are those who conduct acts of terror in the name of Islam, but it is not in the name of Islam”

Who in the hell have the Brits elected to lead them? She sounds dumber than Nancy Pelosi on whatever it is she’s taking now.

Said May: “And I am very clear that retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do. I think that we must all take seriously the threat that far-Right groups pose and both in terms of the terrorist threat that is posed by those groups and the necessity of dealing with extremist material which is far-Right as well.”

Read more of this insanity @ You are being redirected...

One man's view. A guy who is trying to take Turkey back to the 16th Century. The US has helped him do it too, by causing problems in neighboring countries.

Islam was founded on terrorism. The so called prophet Mohammed was a terrorist. Islam is a backwards hateful tribal cult, nothing more. Satanic.

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/erdogan.jpg

For all you nonbelievers and Leftists, read the words that tell the truth.

At a conference on women’s entrepreneurship, held in Ankara on November 9 and hosted by the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejected the concept of “moderate Islam”. Referring to the vow by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman — during the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh on Oct. 25 — to turn his country into a bastion of “moderate Islam,” Erdoğan said, “Islam cannot be either ‘moderate’ or ‘not moderate.’ Islam can only be one thing.” He also claimed that the “patent of this concept originated in the West,” which “really want to weaken Islam.”

The full piece @ Turkey’s President, Again, Rejects Western Concept of “Moderate Islam”

Theresa May: “There are those who conduct acts of terror in the name of Islam, but it is not in the name of Islam”

Who in the hell have the Brits elected to lead them? She sounds dumber than Nancy Pelosi on whatever it is she’s taking now.

Said May: “And I am very clear that retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do. I think that we must all take seriously the threat that far-Right groups pose and both in terms of the terrorist threat that is posed by those groups and the necessity of dealing with extremist material which is far-Right as well.”

Read more of this insanity @ You are being redirected...

Yet libs insist that they magically become moderate once they immigrate here to the US. They just bring their beliefs with them and fight to replace our constitution with sharia law. They. Will. Never. Change.

They are what they are and they do what they do. And what they do is show complete intolerance for all non-Muslims and even Muslims who fail to follow their overly strict rules.

26231509_791368001065478_6183464976990841120_n.jpg

Forum List

Back