“Islam is Islam” According to Turkey’s Prime Minister

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/erdogan.jpg

For all you nonbelievers and Leftists, read the words that tell the truth.

At a conference on women’s entrepreneurship, held in Ankara on November 9 and hosted by the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejected the concept of “moderate Islam”. Referring to the vow by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman — during the Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh on Oct. 25 — to turn his country into a bastion of “moderate Islam,” Erdoğan said, “Islam cannot be either ‘moderate’ or ‘not moderate.’ Islam can only be one thing.” He also claimed that the “patent of this concept originated in the West,” which “really want to weaken Islam.”

The full piece @ Turkey’s President, Again, Rejects Western Concept of “Moderate Islam”

Theresa May: “There are those who conduct acts of terror in the name of Islam, but it is not in the name of Islam”

Who in the hell have the Brits elected to lead them? She sounds dumber than Nancy Pelosi on whatever it is she’s taking now.

Said May: “And I am very clear that retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do. I think that we must all take seriously the threat that far-Right groups pose and both in terms of the terrorist threat that is posed by those groups and the necessity of dealing with extremist material which is far-Right as well.”

Read more of this insanity @ You are being redirected...

Pres. Erdogan is correct.

Islam is what it is; perfect, and in no need of reform or change. .... :cool:

I suppose people of every other religion should notice the openly expressed intention of Islam to destroy all other governments and religions and reform themselves.

How stupid is it for Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Pagans, Atheists, whatever, to embrace or even tolerate the existence of a perverse ideology in their midst bent on their complete destruction?

Last edited:
Muslim's have seen how liberal western culture modified Christianity, and now it is just a shell of its former self.

Christianity in the western nation's is scorned and laughed at in the media, and believers are today marginalized and viewed as archaic and backwards.

Thus, muslim's refuse to go down that road of allowing their religion of Islam to be modified or reformed in order to please western secular culture. ..... :cool:

Muslim's have seen how liberal western culture modified Christianity, and now it is just a shell of its former self.

Christianity in the western nation's is scorned and laughed at in the media, and believers are today marginalized and viewed as archaic and backwards.

Thus, muslim's refuse to go down that road of allowing their religion of Islam to be modified or reformed in order to please western secular culture. ..... :cool:

Hmmm. Perhaps thats why at the resurrection the Christian dead will be the first to rise and the false prophet and all those who followed him are thrown alive into the lake of fire, according to the story that is..

The unrepentant will never rise from the dead.

Long before I knew anything about "islam"-----in fact, WAY BACK when I was about 8 years old---my mom told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. I had heard about adolf and the "concentration camps"-----but SHE told me --"adolf was
not the ONLY bad guy" "it happened even before adolf".
'TURKS" did it. I had no idea that Turks were muslims-----assumed that they were another form of NAZI. -----I learned more and more over time-------slowwwwwly.-----from people from "overseas"----from reading------etc etc. A very INESCAPBLE FACT IS----
ISLAM IS ISLAM. The Koran (which I read at age 20) says "do not take Christians and Jews as confidants" History informs us that muslims EAGERLY took and take
adolf as confidant and guardian and advisor. In fact----
adolf had an 'affinity' for Islam It is best
to learn slowly and from multiple sources. Erdogan is a
very ambitious man. When it comes to power and imperialism ----he wants that which WORKS. Ataturk did not work out.
He was not MUSLIM enough. Genghis Khan was MUSLIM
ENOUGH

pretty much my thoughts also Hoebelim . Course i see it as a problem for the future . I see it as a problem for youngsters both male and female and proud homosexuals and others like Jews , Christians and other Religions Hoebelim .

So you stay stuck in the 6th century. Except you cheat by using toilet paper. :clap2:

The churches in the western nations are loosing members at an alarming rate. This is creating a spiritual void for people who want meaning in their lives.

Islam has stepped in to fill the void, and new mosque's are being built all around the country in order to accommodate new members. ..... :cool:

The churches in the western nations are loosing members at an alarming rate. This is creating a spiritual void for people who want meaning in their lives.

Islam has stepped in to fill the void, and new mosque's are being built all around the country in order to accommodate new members. ..... :cool:
Yep, lots of wife beaters and pedophiles looking for some ideas.

hard drug abuse is WAY UP too.

most people who have abandoned irrational religions have set out for greener pastures.

Any religion as backwards and barbaric as Islam would be the last place that any rational person would seek peace.

most people who have abandoned irrational religions have set out for greener pastures.

Any religion as backwards and barbaric as Islam would be the last place that any rational person would seek peace.
--------------------------------------------- Religion is fine except for 'islam' and a few other religions that are obscure so they are unknown to me . 'islam' is the problem that millenial types and those just growing up will have to deal with in the future as more muslims are imported into the USA Hoeblim .

24130035_1562417610517307_6122992570183206393_n.jpg

Forum List

Back