Islam is an evil religion that causes its followers to be evil...

My Muslim brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, cracking her skull.

She left her apartment without her cellphone.

She wanted to call the police, but none of her Muslim neighbors would let her use their telephone.

As far as they were concerned, the husband is entitled to throw vases at his wife's head.

Ban the crusader statue bowing drunken goy, they are rosary-swinging, incense-huffing Vaticanites, and I think it's a shame that they are allowed to sully this country with their execrable dogma and superstitions. The question is: What is to be done about them? Shall we sit back and silently tolerate Roman Catholicism as an "alternative lifestyle"?

How does that feel?

At some point, right or wrong, it will be done. The Muslims are not going to end this war peacefully, so a solution will have to be found. I hope this happens long after I'm gone, because I don't want to see how brutal it's going to get.

My Muslim brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, cracking her skull.

She left her apartment without her cellphone.

She wanted to call the police, but none of her Muslim neighbors would let her use their telephone.

As far as they were concerned, the husband is entitled to throw vases at his wife's head.

Well that settles it.

Sorry for your sister- both for her husband and for her brother.

At some point, right or wrong, it will be done. The Muslims are not going to end this war peacefully, so a solution will have to be found. I hope this happens long after I'm gone, because I don't want to see how brutal it's going to get.
Some 3 million Americans are Muslims.

Tell me more about this war that is going on here.

If those 3 million Muslims are at war with the rest of us- I would expect a few more casualties......

Forum List

Back