Islam Intimidates The U.S.A.

Should the US be intimidated by "Islam"

• No. Move your mosque away from Freedom Tower...Far far away

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Yes let the muslims have their mosque we don't want to anger the nice muslims

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • deport all muslims, the sooner the better they are not real Americans

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Its a NYC issue, let Bloomburg handle it

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
WE do not have any right to decide where that mosque is located.

Or have you suddenly become a collectivist?

Nope but we do have the right to loudly announce our opposition and feelings about where they want to put it.

I've been assured that if you oppose the location, that means you're an anti-Muslim racist against the Muslim race.

Yeah, I know. Just remember that the people who say that kind of thing just aren't very bright. :lol:

theDoctorIsIn said:
Do you think that "the muslins" are going to shoot down the freedom tower with an RPG from the mosque?

Correction: It's "Moozlums" if you want to speak the dialect of those few uneducated bigots around here who routinely call for the genocide of people who look like Apu and think that the bible "is the only textbook kids need."
I don't know anyone like that on here. Do you?

.......an RPG will not bring down a large building you asshat.......

Well, I'm glad you agree with my post, since that's what kyzr said, and what I was responding to. Reading is fundamental.

Remember during the Iraq war RPGs actually knocked an M1-Abrams out of action? I'm curious what basis you used to say that RPGs (plural rounds) could not severely damage the new Freedom Tower (agreed that the concrete core would stand), but the steel columns could be severely damaged, probably to point of failure. Besides I would not want to be in the Freedom Tower if someone was firing RPGs at it.

Point being that islamic terrorists periodically attack the WTC skyscrapers, look at 1993 & 2001. Why give them a shooting platform in range??? Doesn't that seem stupid for people we can't trust? Hell we can't even board planes w/o security scans, and you guys want to have a mosque near the new Freedom Tower. Let them put another one in Newark.

Last edited:
theDoctorIsIn said:
Do you think that "the muslins" are going to shoot down the freedom tower with an RPG from the mosque?

Correction: It's "Moozlums" if you want to speak the dialect of those few uneducated bigots around here who routinely call for the genocide of people who look like Apu and think that the bible "is the only textbook kids need."

Yes. This guy:

Well, I'm glad you agree with my post, since that's what kyzr said, and what I was responding to. Reading is fundamental.

Remember during the Iraq war RPGs actually knocked an M1-Abrams out of action? I'm curious what basis you used to say that RPGs (plural rounds) could not severely damage the new Freedom Tower (agreed that the concrete core would stand, but the steel columns could be severely damaged, probably to point of failure. Besides I would not want to be in the Freedom Tower if someone was firing RPGs at it.

Point being that islamic terrorists periodically attack the WTC skyscrapers, look at 1993 & 2001. Why give them a shooting platform in range??? Doesn't that seem stupid for people we can't trust? Hell we can't even board planes w/o security scans, and you guys want to have a mosque near the new Freedom Tower. Let them put another one in Newark.

Yes. This guy:

Remember during the Iraq war RPGs actually knocked an M1-Abrams out of action? I'm curious what basis you used to say that RPGs (plural rounds) could not severely damage the new Freedom Tower (agreed that the concrete core would stand, but the steel columns could be severely damaged, probably to point of failure. Besides I would not want to be in the Freedom Tower if someone was firing RPGs at it.

Okay. Where did he call for genocide, and where did he say the Bible was the only textbook kids need? 'Cause it's not in that post. :confused:

Yes. This guy:

Okay. Where did he call for genocide, and where did he say the Bible was the only textbook kids need? 'Cause it's not in that post. :confused:

You're right. He didn't call for genocide, and he said nothing about the bible.

He did claim that the Muslims will shoot down the Freedom tower from the Park51 center, though.

You're right. He didn't call for genocide, and he said nothing about the bible.

He did claim that the Muslims will shoot down the Freedom tower from the Park51 center, though.
And I agree, that's pretty silly. :beer:
I dont think so.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2730881-post30.html

Or better yet, what I posted recently under my 4theGood on CNN, I think this imam (I refuse to capitalize imam) should be more understanding of the victims of 9/11 and donate, yes, donate the property he plans to make into a mosque, and with the support of the many cultures and religions and people of those attacked, let them develop a multi-cultural center--because, I don't believe that was what his intentions really were.

If he is an American, and wants to build bridges--let him be known as one who donated a piece of land, that was causing dissention, and allowed peace because he let it go for a global reason.

Donate it...........the funds will come. Be known only, as the beginning.

The point is.... he is STATING that if they don't get what they want, we will be attacked. Now we're going to argue over whether or not the attacks will be fruitful? REALLY?

The point is.... he is STATING that if they don't get what they want, we will be attacked. Now we're going to argue over whether or not the attacks will be fruitful? REALLY?

He didn't "state" that.

He did.. here again, you wanna argue semantics? He idicated that we would open ourselves up to attacks. If not, why did he feel the ned to come back and say that on ABC's "This Week" that he "wasn't 'making a threat' when he said moving the mosque would incite Islamic extremists to attack the United States?"

So.......... if we don't give in they will attack? Bullshit. They will attack anyway. They';re laughing their asses off at what pussies we're being.

He didn't "state" that.

He did.. here again, you wanna argue semantics?
Semantics is what makes rhetoric rhetoric.
He idicated that we would open ourselves up to attacks. If not, why did he feel the ned to come back and say that on ABC's "This Week" that he "wasn't 'making a threat' when he said moving the mosque would incite Islamic extremists to attack the United States?"
Perhaps he said that because people like you were claiming that he was making a threat....?

The people who fear Islam are the people who don't want the mosque built. Not the people in favor of it.

TruthTube. tv 18+ SHOCKING! Family Stone Young Girl To Death In Iran.

Actually, I'm bored silly with these illiterate assholes and their shit attempt at a religion. Their men are easily the biggest cowards on the planet....... this little video of these uncivilized, antihuman garbage...... kicking, beating and finally throwing a cinder block on a 17 year old girl's head numerous times until her life's blood streams out of it....... justified in the empty cavities which in monkeys contain brains, these maggots(no offense maggots) killed her in the most torturous way because she dared fall in love with someone from the other side of the tracks. These pieces of human refuge are filming this with their cell phone cameras. The idea that you can defend this treatment of women is appalling. And what's truly amazing is in the same breath you'll mock Christianity........ you and all like you are fools.

I would not think twice about drowning these idiots in a vat of pigs blood. I would have killed every last one of them to save that young girl's life and slept very well that night.

Intimidated? I don't think so, these are cowards in the highest degree and need to be exterminated like the roaches they are......... no offense roaches.

Fuck Islam, fuck their tacky mosques, get their goat fucking asses back to Mecca where they obviously belong........ then nuke that load of crap.
This is certainly not accepted by all Muslims. According to the Holy book of Islam, the Quran, all sexual intercourse outside the marital bond is considered sinful. It makes no distinction between adultery and fornication; in both cases the punishment is flogging for those found guilty Quran (24:2). Some Muslim scholars take the view that stoning to death was never contemplated by Islam as a punishment for the act of adultery since the Quran does not even mention the word 'stoning' or 'death by stoning' in any of its verses,

Stoning was going on long before Islam came along. You will find several verses in the Bible specifying stoning as punishment.

Death punishment for adultery.
Deuteronomy 22:24
Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, [being] in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

2 points:

1. Flogging is only an improvement over stoning if you are not the one receiving either.
  2. Islam claims that the Bible is part of Islam, and the original Jews were really Muslims, as was Jesus. That makes stoning as much a part of Islam as you are trying to claim it is part of Judaism and Christianity, neither of which practice stoning.

This is certainly not accepted by all Muslims. According to the Holy book of Islam, the Quran, all sexual intercourse outside the marital bond is considered sinful.

And in Christianity, adultery is punishable by death.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Tsk tsk.

I am sure you know the difference between the Old and the New Testament, and the difference between Judaism and Christianity. If you do not, you should not be discussing them, and if you do, this makes you a liar.

In fact thats exactly what it is, like all other religions, the parallel story about Christianity. Islam is a belief. You can not fight a belief, no matter how hard you try. You can fight against criminals, people who are morally corrupt, or those caused by other wrongful acts. But you can not make war against the belief. This religion is not different from yours. You just think of all the bad things that spread by Christians in some way not count, while you hear bad things about Islam are representative of the whole.

In fact thats exactly what it is, like all other religions, the parallel story about Christianity. Islam is a belief. You can not fight a belief, no matter how hard you try. You can fight against criminals, people who are morally corrupt, or those caused by other wrongful acts. But you can not make war against the belief. This religion is not different from yours. You just think of all the bad things that spread by Christians in some way not count, while you hear bad things about Islam are representative of the whole.
I agree, an ideology cannot be killed it must be abandon because it is proven to be flawed , idiotic or detestable.
Islam is really all 3 .
Where did mohammad get his money, after the jews charity ran out in yatrib?

In my opinion it seems:

Islam intimidates ANYONE who is not of their belief, THAT is the problem. And if intimidation fails, they try explosives,beheading, and other forms of terror in order to further their religious agenda of hate and domination. That's what the Qur'an commands them to do convert or destroy, in so many words.

Beliefs not only can be fought, they have been. I will toss of a few beliefs that have been fought through the years and let you decide how effective that has been.

The Earth is the center of the universe.
The Earth is flat.
White people are inherently superior to other races.
Tomatoes are poison.
Man cannot fly.
Woman cannot handle the responsibility of voting.

Beliefs are fought every day in this world, and I, for one, will continue to fight against both Islam, and the belief that you cannot fight beliefs.

It isn't your fault though, you are the product of public education, and never learned to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back