Islam Intimidates The U.S.A.

Should the US be intimidated by "Islam"

• No. Move your mosque away from Freedom Tower...Far far away

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Yes let the muslims have their mosque we don't want to anger the nice muslims

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • deport all muslims, the sooner the better they are not real Americans

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Its a NYC issue, let Bloomburg handle it

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Demo1_jpg3960c1fc-2745-49eb-9069-9633a8d5657bLarge.jpg
> Orange Beards

Making Muslims move the mosque makes Americans look intimidated by Muslims.

Please explain your thinking here. If you are intimidated by something you allow it to happen to prevent conflict. Intimidation is also the weapon of bullies. So you are saying Muslims are bullying Americans making them move the mosque?

religions don't kill people. stupid hicks with guns believing god or other voices in their head are telling them to shoot people do.

Then we go after the Mexicans. Then maybe loop around and target the Jews again for old times' sake. Israel will never see it coming. We can turn it into "New New Jersey" and move all our power plants there. Then we'll make a play against the French in America, just for amusement to see them immediately surrender. Maybe hit the Canadian French too.

Then after we've thoroughly dessicated our constitution, and half the world hates us for purposely being evil without merit, we can aim our nukes at everyone and threaten to hurt them if they should dare "strike first". Ahhh, if hicks ruled the country......

Your post is off-topic and nothing but delusions. Maybe this and maybe that and then maybe this other imaginary bullshit thing.

You obviously can't debate reality with real examples and real threats. My guess is that you're some pre-programmed college geek who only knows what the liberals want you to know.

Clearly satire is above your reasoning ability. You think my ridiculous exaggeration is off topic and delusional?! Do you not see how absolutely absurd it is to believe America should wage war on an entire religion? Not criminals, not law-breakers, but everyone in a religion regardless of their actions, solely on the basis of their religious beliefs, in contradistinction to the first amendment. The very whisper of the idea reeks of stupidity. Yet somehow you don't see the thing I responded to as "imaginary" and "delusional", but satirical extension of those inane ideas are clearly bad.

I can't tell whether you were just incapable of following the flow of the conversation, unable to understand satirical responses, or just an extremist loon like the person who recommended we wipe Islam from the Earth.

no it doesn't. Allowing it to go up after Imam A Dogshit said that to not build it would threaten homeland security makes us look like chickenshits.

Fuck the mosque and anyone who supports it, or anyone who supports Islam.

religions don't kill people. stupid hicks with guns believing god or other voices in their head are telling them to shoot people do.

Then we go after the Mexicans. Then maybe loop around and target the Jews again for old times' sake. Israel will never see it coming. We can turn it into "New New Jersey" and move all our power plants there. Then we'll make a play against the French in America, just for amusement to see them immediately surrender. Maybe hit the Canadian French too.

Then after we've thoroughly dessicated our constitution, and half the world hates us for purposely being evil without merit, we can aim our nukes at everyone and threaten to hurt them if they should dare "strike first". Ahhh, if hicks ruled the country......

Your post is off-topic and nothing but delusions. Maybe this and maybe that and then maybe this other imaginary bullshit thing.

You obviously can't debate reality with real examples and real threats. My guess is that you're some pre-programmed college geek who only knows what the liberals want you to know.

Clearly satire is above your reasoning ability. You think my ridiculous exaggeration is off topic and delusional?! Do you not see how absolutely absurd it is to believe America should wage war on an entire religion? Not criminals, not law-breakers, but everyone in a religion regardless of their actions, solely on the basis of their religious beliefs, in contradistinction to the first amendment. The very whisper of the idea reeks of stupidity. Yet somehow you don't see the thing I responded to as "imaginary" and "delusional", but satirical extension of those inane ideas are clearly bad.

I can't tell whether you were just incapable of following the flow of the conversation, unable to understand satirical responses, or just an extremist loon like the person who recommended we wipe Islam from the Earth.

Islam isn't just a religion, dumbshit. In that it differs from all other religions, and we sure as shit can wage war against it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres the thing.
2. More and more *Real Americans* are sick of islam, what it does, and what it fails to do.
3. I would say 35% don't want anything to do with islam, and want it *GONE* from America.
4. As that grows, and it will, the tide will turn, and so with the *Laws of the Land*.
5. Europe is already going in this direction.
6. And some day we will too. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam isn't just a religion, dumbshit. In that it differs from all other religions, and we sure as shit can wage war against it.
Actually that's exactly what it is, similar to all other religions, very closely paralleling Christianity's past. Islam is a belief. You cannot fight a belief, no matter how hard you try. You can fight criminals, people who are ethically corrupt, or people who cause other unjust acts. But you cannot wage war against a belief.

This religion is no different than yours. You just think all the bad things that are propagated by Christians somehow "don't count", while the bad things you hear about from Islam are representative of the whole.

Here's an easy test: if you think Islam is not just a religion, then please enlighten me and describe what it is, specifically outlining aspects that it does not share with Christianity.

2. More and more *Real Americans* are sick of islam, what it does, and what it fails to do.
unsupported speculation

3. I would say 35% don't want anything to do with islam, and want it *GONE* from America.
completely fabricated statistic

4. As that grows, and it will, the tide will turn, and so with the *Laws of the Land*.
unsupported speculation

Please explain your thinking here. If you are intimidated by something you allow it to happen to prevent conflict. Intimidation is also the weapon of bullies. So you are saying Muslims are bullying Americans making them move the mosque?
No, I'm saying by us having a fit over a mosque built by a moderate denomination of Muslims we look like we are cowed by Islam...

This is really a test of wills. We are in the middle of history. The question is this. Is the United States of America going to remain true to our ideals and remain free or are we going to become dhimmis and endure a slow end to the nation?

The people who fear Islam are the people who don't want the mosque built. Not the people in favor of it.
thats not true
while some may, there are many that dont

You're right, I'll rephrase it.

The people who support the mosque being built (like myself) are not the ones who fear Islam.
i'm talking about the people that oppose the mosque being built where they want it
not all of them fear islam
in fact i bet most dont

thats not true
while some may, there are many that dont

The people who support the mosque being built (like myself) are not the ones who fear Islam.
i'm talking about the people that oppose the mosque being built where they want it
in fact i bet most dont

I agree, which is why I took that part of the statement out.

My point is that we don't support the mosque because we're afraid of the consequences.

in fact i bet most dont

My point is that we don't support the mosque because we're afraid of the consequences.
if Islam didnt have a history of building mosques on places of victories, this likely wouldnt even be an issue

in fact i bet most dont

if Islam didnt have a history of building mosques on places of victories, this likely wouldnt even be an issue

If they wanted to build a mosque on top of the pile of rubble, then it would be an issue. An old Burlington Coat Factory building? Not quite.

Also, I've heard that a bunch of times, yet I've never seen a credible source saying that it's true.

(Similar to the "Obama is an apostate" Op-Ed in the Times that's still constantly quoted, even though they printed a retraction the following day)

The title of Rauf's book in Arabic:

A Call to Prayer from the World Trade Center Rubble: Islamic Dawa in the Heart of post 9/11 America.

3000 bodies are not rubble.

The title of Rauf's book in Arabic:

A Call to Prayer from the World Trade Center Rubble: Islamic Dawa in the Heart of post 9/11 America.

3000 bodies are not rubble.

This is the title of an Indonesian translation that Rauf had nothing to do with, not "the arabic title".

The rest is semantics.

Forum List

Back