Islam Intimidates The U.S.A.

Should the US be intimidated by "Islam"

• No. Move your mosque away from Freedom Tower...Far far away

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Yes let the muslims have their mosque we don't want to anger the nice muslims

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • deport all muslims, the sooner the better they are not real Americans

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Its a NYC issue, let Bloomburg handle it

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
You must be the pride of the 3rd grade. No skills, just name-calling. How's life on the short-bus?

Never called you a name. But I'm certainly not going to debate Islam or the Park51 center, since you've obviously:

a.) Never met a Muslim
b.) Never been to New York
c.) Incredibly Islamophobic.

Have a nice day.

Wrong on all fronts... again.

Was I talking to you? But before you jump in for the defense, maybe you should know what you're talking about.

Do you think that "the muslins" are going to shoot down the freedom tower with an RPG from the mosque?

If the idea involves killing people, then it's not just an idea anymore, it's an action. You're allowed to think whatever you want. It's why people don't go to jail for off-handed remarks such as "I could have killed my boss after he made me come in on the weekend!" Because it's just an idea, not a crime. When idea turns to criminal action, THEN you take down the person.

Islam is full of people who want to kill you, and have demonstrated, repeatedly, that they are willing to do more than talk about it. Just something to think about.

Interesting point. I'd ask you to point it out in the Qu'ran as well. But here's a list of bible quotes you will claim "don't count"

Please, try to show me a quote that doesn't count.

Wait wait wait. The BIBLE is saying that if people in the town worship other gods, the ENTIRE town, including people and animals, must be plundered and burnt to the ground? Weird! Does this answer your question regarding other religions requiring non-believers to follow its precepts?

No it doesn't. There are some passages that say that, but they were selective to specific geographical areas.

Interesting point, none of those commands was ever carried out. But please, keep telling me how Islam is just like Christianity, even though Christians were never commanded to kill anyone.

On a philosophical level, this is a valid idea. On a practical level, as you mentioned, ALL theocracies are, in some part, political. It comes with the territory. It's generally difficult to claim your religion is the one true religion without it.

Really?

Please show me where Scientology makes any claims to theocratic claims. Or Buddhism.

History and recent events would show that people kill for both religious and political reasons for not agreeing with them.

Wrong again.

History shows us that church hierarchies and individuals do this routinely, but the only religion that commands anything like this is Islam.

Maybe you should consider changing your name, every hick I know is smarter than you.

theDoctorIsIn said:
Do you think that "the muslins" are going to shoot down the freedom tower with an RPG from the mosque?

Correction: It's "Moozlums" if you want to speak the dialect of those few uneducated bigots around here who routinely call for the genocide of people who look like Apu and think that the bible "is the only textbook kids need."

Islam is full of people who want to kill you, and have demonstrated, repeatedly, that they are willing to do more than talk about it. Just something to think about.
Once again you seem incapable of distinguishing the people who act, the people who think bad thoughts, and the people who simply look like the people you don't like. Again, American founding principles demonstrate justice on poor actions, not thought-policing skin color because we're prejudiced hicks.

Please, try to show me a quote that doesn't count.
And why don't they count? Is this where you throw your hands up in the air and say "because I said so" or shove your fingers in your ears. I just gave you a passage from the bible which states entire cities should be burned to the ground, with all its people and animals killed, because non-believers worship other gods. Isn't that the very thing you said didn't exist in other religions? Maybe it doesn't count simply because you didn't know about it, whereby closing your eyes suddenly makes the rest of the world disappear.

No it doesn't. There are some passages that say that, but they were selective to specific geographical areas.

Interesting point, none of those commands was ever carried out. But please, keep telling me how Islam is just like Christianity, even though Christians were never commanded to kill anyone.
Oh? Which geographical areas would those be? From where are you pulling this new biblical insight? Would you like more bible quotes that end in death to non-believers for random acts?

Oh but now you say they don't count because they weren't ever used? And you know this how? Blogging discovered from the third century? And somehow this invalidates the FACT that this religious document specifically states that non-believers should be killed. Now you claimed that only the Qu'ran states that, even though you have yet to show where. Do you plan on showing where the Qu'ran states that anytime?

Please show me where Scientology makes any claims to theocratic claims. Or Buddhism.
You certainly make an excellent point that certain religions are less involved with politics than others, Buddhism perhaps being the best example. But as long as there is structure within a religion, there will be politics. Scientology is a poor example to use here. Google "scientology and politics" if you need convincing.

Wrong again.

History shows us that church hierarchies and individuals do this routinely, but the only religion that commands anything like this is Islam.

Maybe you should consider changing your name, every hick I know is smarter than you.
I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, but what do you think the Crusades were? They interpreted the bible to justify a holy war, complete with pillaging and plundering for..... what again? Oh yeah, killing other religions, among other things. I suppose this is what you meant by "church hierarchies". How would that be different from Islamic hierarchies?

So once again another post from you comes without quotes form the Qu'ran pointing out this call to arms, claiming valid biblical quotes don't count yet providing no reason as to why, and absolutely no distinction between Islamic radicals and peaceful Muslims. You make some good points at times, but you have a knack for providing no supporting evidence whatsoever. Time to strengthen your beliefs with fact, and remove the "doesn't count" nonsense.

Once again you seem incapable of distinguishing the people who act, the people who think bad thoughts, and the people who simply look like the people you don't like. Again, American founding principles demonstrate justice on poor actions, not thought-policing skin color because we're prejudiced hicks.

Once again you have demonstrated you total inability to read my mind.

I have no idea what a Muslim looks like, because they come from all cultures and races. I do not judge people by their looks, unlike every progressive I have ever met, I judge people by their actions.

I do not have a problem with Muslims, I have a problem with Islam. You are the one that has trouble understanding the simplest concepts. Why do you have so much trouble separating the followers of a philosophy from the philosophy itself?

And why don't they count? Is this where you throw your hands up in the air and say "because I said so" or shove your fingers in your ears. I just gave you a passage from the bible which states entire cities should be burned to the ground, with all its people and animals killed, because non-believers worship other gods. Isn't that the very thing you said didn't exist in other religions? Maybe it doesn't count simply because you didn't know about it, whereby closing your eyes suddenly makes the rest of the world disappear.

Again, please try to show me a quote that does not count. All you are doing is proving how incompetent you are at understand both English, and my position.

Oh? Which geographical areas would those be? From where are you pulling this new biblical insight? Would you like more bible quotes that end in death to non-believers for random acts?

You point out the specific quote you are talking about, and I can answer your questions, Until then, I do not presume to be able to read minds, unlike you.

Oh but now you say they don't count because they weren't ever used? And you know this how? Blogging discovered from the third century? And somehow this invalidates the FACT that this religious document specifically states that non-believers should be killed. Now you claimed that only the Qu'ran states that, even though you have yet to show where. Do you plan on showing where the Qu'ran states that anytime?

I did not say they were never used, I stated that none of them were ever fully carried out. The commands were to cleanse certain cities so that the people there would not contaminate the nation and people of Israel. This was not a command to eliminate non believers, it was a command to eliminate certain false religions from the face of the Earth, one of them being the practice of sacrificing babies to the false gods and idols.

You certainly make an excellent point that certain religions are less involved with politics than others, Buddhism perhaps being the best example. But as long as there is structure within a religion, there will be politics. Scientology is a poor example to use here. Google "scientology and politics" if you need convincing.

Where did I say they were not involved in politics?

I specifically mentioned Scientology because it does not believe in a theocratic power structure. The "god" of Scientology is not a being that demands worship and service, thus removing the theocratic power structure necessary to build a theocracy around. The church itself isn't even built around the concept of god, it is structured as a massive, international, corporate conglomerate.

I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, but what do you think the Crusades were? They interpreted the bible to justify a holy war, complete with pillaging and plundering for..... what again? Oh yeah, killing other religions, among other things. I suppose this is what you meant by "church hierarchies". How would that be different from Islamic hierarchies?

You sound like a broken record because you keep repeating arguments to prove that I am wrong about something that I am not trying to prove.

The Crusades were an attempt by the power structure of the Catholic Church to reassert its theocratic rule over the Holy Roman Empire. They were a response to the aggressive wars waged by Islam against anyone who would not convert.

Maybe if you actually studied history, instead of listening to all the people who think that Western culture and religion is always wrong you wouldn't sound so stupid to yourself. Just something for you to consider.

So once again another post from you comes without quotes form the Qu'ran pointing out this call to arms, claiming valid biblical quotes don't count yet providing no reason as to why, and absolutely no distinction between Islamic radicals and peaceful Muslims. You make some good points at times, but you have a knack for providing no supporting evidence whatsoever. Time to strengthen your beliefs with fact, and remove the "doesn't count" nonsense.

You want quotes from the Koran about calls to arms? I didn't know we were discussing the Koran specifically, I thought I was just showing your general ignorance about religion. If you want me to specifically prove you are ignorant about Islam itself you should have said so.

I am not going to attempt to cut and paste all of the calls to arms in the Koran, but you can certainly read them for yourself.

Prophet of Doom - Islamic Quotes - Fighting

I agree, which is why I took that part of the statement out.

My point is that we don't support the mosque because we're afraid of the consequences.
if Islam didnt have a history of building mosques on places of victories, this likely wouldnt even be an issue

If they wanted to build a mosque on top of the pile of rubble, then it would be an issue. An old Burlington Coat Factory building? Not quite.

Also, I've heard that a bunch of times, yet I've never seen a credible source saying that it's true.

(Similar to the "Obama is an apostate" Op-Ed in the Times that's still constantly quoted, even though they printed a retraction the following day)

Source 1
The Cordoba Initiative/Cordoba House
It is important to understand the importance of the name Cordoba, as in the Cordoba Initiative and Cordoba House, which is the name associated with this New York project. Cordoba is a direct reference to the city in Spain that was the center of Islamic culture, Islamic proselytizing and Muslim education during the Middle Ages. It was recognized as the seat of an Islamic caliphate under which all non-Muslims, especially Jews and Christians, were subjugated to Islam.
Investigative Report: Exposing the Cordoba Islamic Center of Manhattan

Source 2
Cordoba was, of course, the seat of the caliphate established in what is now modern Spain after the Islamic invasion from North Africa in the 8th century A.D. The medieval occupation of Spain – “al-Andalus” – is considered by Islamic theorists to have been an inevitable step in the manifest destiny of Islam, and its eventual reversal through the lengthy European “Reconquista” a tragic but temporary triumph of the infidels. The great mosque at Cordoba was built on the foundation of a Christian cathedral, and when Europeans retook Cordoba in the 13th century they turned the magnificent mosque back into a cathedral.
"Cordoba House" Suggests Muslim Triumphalism in Construction of Mosque At Ground Zero

Source 3
When the Arabs conquered the peninsula in the early 8th century, they tore down the church and began building their great mosque, which - commensurate with Cordoba's importance as the centre of Muslim power in Spain - became the largest mosque in all of Islam after that of Caaba, in Arabia.
Cordoba Spain, the Mezquita Cordoba Mosque

There are many more though your post suggests that you won't accept any sources as credible which makes for a one sided debate.

Sorry bout that,

1. If Americans were smart they would uproot islam from sea to shinning sea.
2. And destroy every building with a islamic title.
3. Things would get much better afterwards.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how exactly do you propose we rid ourselves of those filthy Muslims Mein Fuhrer?

Leave it up to Imam I'm-too-lazy-to-copy-paste-his-name. We have no constitutional right to ban him from building a mosque on that land.

Although I must admit: public security is a massively weak excuse.

If you want to stop just say you'll stop and say you caved to public pressure or some shit. You'll be fine.

Last edited:
Clearly satire is above your reasoning ability. You think my ridiculous exaggeration is off topic and delusional?! Do you not see how absolutely absurd it is to believe America should wage war on an entire religion? Not criminals, not law-breakers, but everyone in a religion regardless of their actions, solely on the basis of their religious beliefs, in contradistinction to the first amendment. The very whisper of the idea reeks of stupidity. Yet somehow you don't see the thing I responded to as "imaginary" and "delusional", but satirical extension of those inane ideas are clearly bad.

I can't tell whether you were just incapable of following the flow of the conversation, unable to understand satirical responses, or just an extremist loon like the person who recommended we wipe Islam from the Earth.

It is absurd to wage war with a religion, but it makes sense to wage war with terror?

Islam is not a religion, it is a political philosophy that believes that religious law and subservience to Allah is required of everyone on the planet. The ridicullous claim that Islam is a religion of peace ignores that the requirement for that peace is spelled out in out in Sharia law.

Dhimmitude is price of peace with Islam, and only Christians and Jews are eligible for it. Everyone else is to be put to death, period. Even Christians and Jews are second class citizens under Sharia law, and are required to understand that they live only because of the graciousness of Allah.

If you think that is peaceful, feel free to move to a country that practices Sharia law. While there, be sure to brag that you are smarter than any Muslim because you know that there are no gods. Just do not expect me to come rescue you when they chop off your head. As a matter of fact, do not even expect me to care, the world will be better off without people that do not understand the difference between a religion and a political philosophy.
Islam is not a religion???? I think if you check your dictionary you'll find that religion is a belief in a supernatural power and don't till me they don't believe in God.

Clearly satire is above your reasoning ability. You think my ridiculous exaggeration is off topic and delusional?! Do you not see how absolutely absurd it is to believe America should wage war on an entire religion? Not criminals, not law-breakers, but everyone in a religion regardless of their actions, solely on the basis of their religious beliefs, in contradistinction to the first amendment. The very whisper of the idea reeks of stupidity. Yet somehow you don't see the thing I responded to as "imaginary" and "delusional", but satirical extension of those inane ideas are clearly bad.

I can't tell whether you were just incapable of following the flow of the conversation, unable to understand satirical responses, or just an extremist loon like the person who recommended we wipe Islam from the Earth.

It is absurd to wage war with a religion, but it makes sense to wage war with terror?

Islam is not a religion, it is a political philosophy that believes that religious law and subservience to Allah is required of everyone on the planet. The ridicullous claim that Islam is a religion of peace ignores that the requirement for that peace is spelled out in out in Sharia law.

Dhimmitude is price of peace with Islam, and only Christians and Jews are eligible for it. Everyone else is to be put to death, period. Even Christians and Jews are second class citizens under Sharia law, and are required to understand that they live only because of the graciousness of Allah.

If you think that is peaceful, feel free to move to a country that practices Sharia law. While there, be sure to brag that you are smarter than any Muslim because you know that there are no gods. Just do not expect me to come rescue you when they chop off your head. As a matter of fact, do not even expect me to care, the world will be better off without people that do not understand the difference between a religion and a political philosophy.
Islam is not a religion???? I think if you check your dictionary you'll find that religion is a belief in a supernatural power and don't till me they don't believe in God.

Even if Islam was a political philosophy (which is a really stupid claim) building a monument to said philosophy would still be protected by the first.

The people who fear Islam are the people who don't want the mosque built. Not the people in favor of it.

TruthTube. tv 18+ SHOCKING! Family Stone Young Girl To Death In Iran.

Actually, I'm bored silly with these illiterate assholes and their shit attempt at a religion. Their men are easily the biggest cowards on the planet....... this little video of these uncivilized, antihuman garbage...... kicking, beating and finally throwing a cinder block on a 17 year old girl's head numerous times until her life's blood streams out of it....... justified in the empty cavities which in monkeys contain brains, these maggots(no offense maggots) killed her in the most torturous way because she dared fall in love with someone from the other side of the tracks. These pieces of human refuge are filming this with their cell phone cameras. The idea that you can defend this treatment of women is appalling. And what's truly amazing is in the same breath you'll mock Christianity........ you and all like you are fools.

I would not think twice about drowning these idiots in a vat of pigs blood. I would have killed every last one of them to save that young girl's life and slept very well that night.

Intimidated? I don't think so, these are cowards in the highest degree and need to be exterminated like the roaches they are......... no offense roaches.

Fuck Islam, fuck their tacky mosques, get their goat fucking asses back to Mecca where they obviously belong........ then nuke that load of crap.

The people who fear Islam are the people who don't want the mosque built. Not the people in favor of it.

Actually, I'm bored silly with these illiterate assholes and their shit attempt at a religion. Their men are easily the biggest cowards on the planet....... this little video of these uncivilized, antihuman garbage...... kicking, beating and finally throwing a cinder block on a 17 year old girl's head numerous times until her life's blood streams out of it....... justified in the empty cavities which in monkeys contain brains, these maggots(no offense maggots) killed her in the most torturous way because she dared fall in love with someone from the other side of the tracks. These pieces of human refuge are filming this with their cell phone cameras. The idea that you can defend this treatment of women is appalling.

Oh get off your high horse. All anyone has said here is that you shouldn't pigeonhole every Muslim with those freaks.

Actually, I'm bored silly with these illiterate assholes and their shit attempt at a religion. Their men are easily the biggest cowards on the planet....... this little video of these uncivilized, antihuman garbage...... kicking, beating and finally throwing a cinder block on a 17 year old girl's head numerous times until her life's blood streams out of it....... justified in the empty cavities which in monkeys contain brains, these maggots(no offense maggots) killed her in the most torturous way because she dared fall in love with someone from the other side of the tracks. These pieces of human refuge are filming this with their cell phone cameras. The idea that you can defend this treatment of women is appalling. And what's truly amazing is in the same breath you'll mock Christianity........ you and all like you are fools.

I would not think twice about drowning these idiots in a vat of pigs blood. I would have killed every last one of them to save that young girl's life and slept very well that night.

Intimidated? I don't think so, these are cowards in the highest degree and need to be exterminated like the roaches they are......... no offense roaches.

Fuck Islam, fuck their tacky mosques, get their goat fucking asses back to Mecca where they obviously belong........ then nuke that load of crap.
This is certainly not accepted by all Muslims. According to the Holy book of Islam, the Quran, all sexual intercourse outside the marital bond is considered sinful. It makes no distinction between adultery and fornication; in both cases the punishment is flogging for those found guilty Quran (24:2). Some Muslim scholars take the view that stoning to death was never contemplated by Islam as a punishment for the act of adultery since the Quran does not even mention the word 'stoning' or 'death by stoning' in any of its verses,

Stoning was going on long before Islam came along. You will find several verses in the Bible specifying stoning as punishment.

Death punishment for adultery.
Deuteronomy 22:24
Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, [being] in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how exactly do you propose we rid ourselves of those filthy Muslims Mein Fuhrer?
'

PunkTime, In order to accomplish an important task, one must first prepare the groundwork that would facilitate the accomplishment of the important task.

Before we get rid of Islam and the fucking muslims (especially in America, first)....which is still in the relatively benign stage of POLITICAL CANCER because of their lack of numbers...... the FIRST ESSENTIAL POINT to accomplish is to negate THE GREATEST DANGER AMERICA PRESENTLY FACES and that is the ENEMY WITHIN.....and the RECOGNITION that this ENEMY WITHIN is the MARXIST OBAMI SALAAMI and his OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD STOOGES !!!

I'll let the Greatest Orator (maybe of all time) Marcus Tullius Cicero, state the obvious:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

PunkTime, Do you geddit ?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

'

PunkTime, In order to accomplish an important task, one must first prepare the groundwork that would facilitate the accomplishment of the important task.

Before we get rid of Islam and the fucking muslims (especially in America, first)....which is still in the relatively benign stage of POLITICAL CANCER because of their lack of numbers...... the FIRST ESSENTIAL POINT to accomplish is to negate THE GREATEST DANGER AMERICA PRESENTLY FACES and that is the ENEMY WITHIN.....and the RECOGNITION that this ENEMY WITHIN is the MARXIST OBAMI SALAAMI and his OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD STOOGES !!!

I'll let the Greatest Orator (maybe of all time) Marcus Tullius Cicero, state the obvious:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

Yeah you are obsessed with Obama to the point that it warps your mind. Please seek help.

Never called you a name. But I'm certainly not going to debate Islam or the Park51 center, since you've obviously:

a.) Never met a Muslim
b.) Never been to New York
c.) Incredibly Islamophobic.

Have a nice day.

Was I talking to you? But before you jump in for the defense, maybe you should know what you're talking about.

I dunno, the Imam has however told us that if they don't get their GZ Mosque, that we will open ouselves up for attacks.

Kinda unambiguous isn't it?

And no, an RPG will not bring down a large building you asshat.

'

Yeah you are obsessed with Obama to the point that it warps your mind. Please seek help.

PunkTime, One would think that as a congenital Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd ostrich burying its head in the sand (shit, in your case) denying the existence of TRUTH ...... you woulda wised up by now.

But........you're hopeless.

just sayin

I dunno, the Imam has however told us that if they don't get their GZ Mosque, that we will open ouselves up for attacks.

Kinda unambiguous isn't it?
Perhaps. But, again, not what I was talking about.

And no, an RPG will not bring down a large building you asshat.

Well, I'm glad you agree with my post, since that's what kyzr said, and what I was responding to.

Reading is fundamental.

This is certainly not accepted by all Muslims. According to the Holy book of Islam, the Quran, all sexual intercourse outside the marital bond is considered sinful.

Islam Question and Answer - What is a ?right hand servant?? Does the owner of a ?right hand servant? have to be married?
it is not permissible for a man to have intercourse with a female slave until she has had a period from which it may be ascertained that she is not pregnant. If she is pregnant then he must wait until she gives birth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back