Islam forbids

I wonder what would happen if a newspaper or a News program were to ask this question onb a daily basis?

Yeah, so either Allah is giant self aggrandizing unforgiving prick, or his followers think he is, and act accordingly. That is a hell of a religion there, bucko. Or, 9/11 didn't happen, either. The Jews did it.

Islam forbids nothing accept questioning Islam, that is. Islam is about love, unless You aren't Muslim. Jihad means something about self struggle. Mien Kampf means pretty much the same thing. Struggle against WHAT, that is the question. Islam excludes all that are not apart of their ideology. So did Fascist Nazis. Accept, the Nazis didn't stoop to accept self obliteration as a tool to take over the freakin world. Got to hand Nazis that, Muslims don't seem to have that inhibition. Kudos for NAZIS, they got that going for them. Muslims not are only blind extremists, they also won't mind killing innocence people to prove it. I really don't like religion anyway. But Islam is the cream of the crop, when it comes to assholes without a clue . Islam? Phtzzl! Bullshit. Come on.

The evidence against Islam, even without the so called "Holy Q'uran" is overwhelming. Our court system of justice would have enough to convict on one act alone. Even without all its propaganda and it's so called peaceful people the evidence damns the religion to hell

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

Who gives a shit what Islam says or doesn't say and who gives a flying fuck what Christianity or Judaism says (in all cases you can find some appalling shit) ...

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what Islam says or doesn't say and who gives a flying fuck what Christianity or Judaism says (in all cases you can find some appalling shit) ...
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

And I am asking you, why are we even having all those Islam-related discussions today? Can you tell me the exact reason why?

And I am asking you, why are we even having all those Islam-related discussions today? Can you tell me the exact reason why?

Because you and others have Chosen to Take Part?...

:)

peace...

^^

Mr. Fitnah

The reason no one is responding to your posts.

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

To be completely honest.. I'm really not trying to be bitchy here.. but you might as well try to use the Torah to prove Jews are not God's chosen. Every religion that says it has a chosen people and a chosen way will outline only how to follow that path so it is not a fair question.

Last edited:
Mr. Fitnah

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

To be completely honest.. I'm really not trying to be bitchy here.. but you might as well try to use the Torah to prove Jews are not God's chosen. Every religion that says it has a chosen people and a chosen way will outline only how to follow that path so it is not a fair question.

Thank you. A little injection of common sense is always welcome :)

Mr. Fitnah

I think it is a very fair question since the scripture says what it says and the "muslims talking heads"interviewed on TV , in newspapers and those who speak for Islamic groups all say the same thing ,
"Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
They must have a reason to state this is it a deliberate lie , or do they have a scriptural source?

Mr. Fitnah

How familure are you with Islamic scripture?
Do you know a great deal of it is a polemic of Jew and Christians.

You linked me to this thread. Why?

Kalam probably doesn't realize that he has failed to identify the person he seems to think he's addressing. Shhh.

Nobody tell him.

I assumed that most posters here were keen enough to deduce that my post was either addressed to the individual directly above it or to the OP. In this case, they happen to be the same person. Do you see where this is going, or do I need to spell things out for you?

there must be something in the koran or other accepted material that proves beyond all doubt that non-muhammdans are innocent people

this should not be a problem to prove for those who insist that "islam forbids the killing of innocent people"

there must be something in the koran or other accepted material that proves beyond all doubt that non-muhammdans are innocent people
You want me to quote Qur'anic scripture saying that non-Muslims are innocent merely by virtue of their being non-Islamic? Does that not seem like an illogical thing for the Qur'an to say, Mr. al-Kafir?

Forum List

Back