Islam forbids

Muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent

Sorry YES, watching for this answer as well :) because I don't know of any in the Quran.

Just so I have it clear, 2 people in this thread that probably do not believe in God are equating the potential placement of someone AFTER death as the same as murdering someone in real life. Do I have that correct?

When I am told by someone that I will go to hell for eternity if I do not believe in Jesus, it peaks my curiousity. I wonder: why is going to hell such a big deal?

And it turns out that it is a VERY big deal to the person that believes it.

And to then extrapolate that same damnation to everyone worldwide that does not believe in Jesus...that's just bullshit.

Don't bring up those who strap bombs on and kill people...that is not the issue I want to discuss.

The issue that I am asking you and others to rectify is: WHY IS YOUR RELIGION THE ONLY CORRECT ONE? And WHY IS THE PENALTY FOR NOT BELIEVING IT SO HARSH?

Are you bored or something?

If someone doesn't believe in the Message then they also don't believe in the penalty...so what's the problem?
It's not necessary to believe in the penalty to recognize just how serious someone is about wishing endless suffering upon you. It's not what they say, it's the extreme vehemence of their hatred that is worth discussing.

Sorry YES, watching for this answer as well :) because I don't know of any in the Quran.

Apparently neither you or Mr Fitnit know anything about the Koran or the Bible either.

You and Jen live in Lala land.

In other words, as is always the case with you: you are flatly unable to refute the point.

By the way. Jen, God love her, is the religious one. Me? Not so much. It is you who lives in the delusional state. Your mind is just far too clouded to see this, however.

Okay lol, I don't know who you are but keep swooping outta nowhere like this and I won't be able to buy insurance anywhere cause I'll be too busy swooning just talking about it.
When are you too gonna get a room?

When I am told by someone that I will go to hell for eternity if I do not believe in Jesus, it peaks my curiousity. I wonder: why is going to hell such a big deal?

And to then extrapolate that same damnation to everyone worldwide that does not believe in Jesus...that's just bullshit.

Don't bring up those who strap bombs on and kill people...that is not the issue I want to discuss.

The issue that I am asking you and others to rectify is: WHY IS YOUR RELIGION THE ONLY CORRECT ONE? And WHY IS THE PENALTY FOR NOT BELIEVING IT SO HARSH?

If someone doesn't believe in the Message then they also don't believe in the penalty...so what's the problem?
It's not necessary to believe in the penalty to recognize just how serious someone is about wishing endless suffering upon you. It's not what they say, it's the extreme vehemence of their hatred that is worth discussing.

Anguille, this is astounding.

Christ WEPT on the steps of the Temple for the men who were about to crucify Him, saying "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!" Matthew 23

Our vehemence is not in wishing death or harm to anyone, we vehemently stand by what Christ said. Your issue is with Christ and we cannot and will not change it.

The whole purpose of His coming down and being brutalized beyond human recognition only to be nailed and die on a cross was so that we would not have to suffer the judgement.

THAT is love. Yet you insist it's hate. And I don't understand how you can think that?

ARGH! I did it again! Okay STOP distracting me! I'm waiting with Mr. Fitnah...

In other words, as is always the case with you: you are flatly unable to refute the point.

By the way. Jen, God love her, is the religious one. Me? Not so much. It is you who lives in the delusional state. Your mind is just far too clouded to see this, however.

Okay lol, I don't know who you are but keep swooping outta nowhere like this and I won't be able to buy insurance anywhere cause I'll be too busy swooning just talking about it.
When are you too gonna get a room?

Us, too? Did you already get one? :D

Last edited:

Focused.

Christ WEPT on the steps of the Temple for the men who were about to crucify Him, saying "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!" Matthew 23

Our vehemence is not in wishing death or harm to anyone, we vehemently stand by what Christ said. Your issue is with Christ and we cannot and will not change it.

The whole purpose of His coming down and being brutalized beyond human recognition only to be nailed and die on a cross was so that we would not have to suffer the judgement.

THAT is love. Yet you insist it's hate. And I don't understand how you can think that?
There is nothing loving about you, Jen. You are a walking talking nightmare. If I believed in the devil I would say he was you.

Ignore them Lady... They are like a Rash...

And Feed on your Attention.

This Thread is Difficult for them...

Confusing and Frustrating...

:)

peace...

(*(*(*(*(*(*( MAL! )*)*)*)*)*)*)*) wb!

Really? I thought I was feeling the love from Angie! :)

and btw, I don't think Mr. Fitnah is asking me for those scriptures, he waiting for confirmation from those of Islam to let us know where we non-Muslims are innocent so they can not carry out what the Quran says

Last edited:
Good point and a scary one too. Since some of these fruitcakes really believe those who don't think like they do will burn in hell for eternity, what does that tell you about their supposed love for mankind? :eek:

I think God is gonna get them for that. :lol:

If you actually knew what you were talking about on a religious level, I might listen to this, but it seems you have not a clue of any factual evidence of neither Christianity nor of Islam
Is anyone surprised that you are not willing to listen to anything that does not parrot your own goosestepping cult of hatred?
You, JunT, Liarbilly and a few other pals of yours are an embarrassment to honest and sincere followers of Christ's teachings.

How are they an embarrassment? You don't even know them. I want to hear an explanation of your comments. If you don't have one, then you're not even worth debating.

Where ever did you get the notion that Christians 'wished' such an ending for anyone? How can you say with any intellectual honesty that you think Christians 'hate' you? Your posts are ridiculous bullshit and aren't even worthy of a response. Perhaps you should look inward to why you harbor such hatred, b/c it's apparent that you do with such ridiculous comments.

She has an agenda, that's how. She should try using a little intellectual honesty, but perhaps she is incapable. Who knows? Who cares?

There is nothing loving about you, Jen. You are a walking talking nightmare. If I believed in the devil I would say he was you.

My, aren't we the judgmental one? :lol: :cuckoo:

Muslims like to say,"Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please prove unequivocally that none muslims (disbelievers)are innocent according to Islamic scripture.

Muslims like to say,"Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please prove unequivocally that none muslims (disbelievers)are innocent according to Islamic scripture.

they have not found anything yet, I wish they could. It is not a possibility from what I have read, and studied, unfortunate, but true

:night::woohoo:
I have to get up early to pay my jizah

Forum List

Back