Isis releases second Journalist probably begging Obama: don't hurt us

For someone who claims to be all about the facts you sure sound like a partisan ditto-head.

Your position is obscured by your insulting tone and constant personal attacks directed at everyone you disagree with, politically.

By the way, calling other posters lame insults such as "retard" is the absolute lowest form of debate - It's childish and hurtful to anyone who even knows a disabled child.

Please pick up your game and at least attempt to live up to your 'claim' of being some kind heavyweight around here.

You have a lot to learn about both forum etiquette and debating the topic and not the poster.

I agree with the OP in regards to Obama having keen insight into foreign affairs - his record thus far is impeccable, despite of the right's best efforts to smear the man.

Poor little baby, your feelings were hurt because someone said retard.

Tough fucking shit, rdean is till an idiot, and anyone who defends him has to be dumber than he is.

By the way, he who makes rdean look intelligent, debate is between people, not topics. Only idiots try to debate with a topic, people use facts, and even personal attacks, to make their point. If you don't like it, stay off the fucking internet.

Wow, you're waaaaaay too tough for me - dude, take the cab ... I just want to live!

:crybaby:

Funny, I have never seen you debate anyone in any of your posts. I don't believe you know enough about anything except barely memorized talking points. And even those you don't get right at least half the time. And you name calling us unoriginal and lame.

Watch it! Windbag might order you to stay off da interwebz.

:nono:

I would agree with that point, however it was meant to be taken.

Obama has a world-wide reputation as someone to absolutely not mess with.

Bush was very tough to be sure, but Obama has the benefit of learning from prior administrations.

A lot of what Obama does was born out of the trial and error of the Bush administration. Thus Bush, (along with every man and woman who fought terrorism) deserves some of the credit for the success that we now enjoy.

Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome! Sorry I didn't have any yarn for you to play with.

I would agree with that point, however it was meant to be taken.

Obama has a world-wide reputation as someone to absolutely not mess with.

Bush was very tough to be sure, but Obama has the benefit of learning from prior administrations.

A lot of what Obama does was born out of the trial and error of the Bush administration. Thus Bush, (along with every man and woman who fought terrorism) deserves some of the credit for the success that we now enjoy.

Thanks for the laugh.

I had one too.

Wow, look at that, second journalist Peter Theo Curtis released. Not a cent paid in ransom.

This is why we need Republicans to stay out of foreign policy. They keep calling Obama a Muslim because he knows how to deal with these people. Perhaps Obama is just smart and they aren't used to smart. Obama does something Republicans won't do. He studies the situation.

If the GOP had studied Iraq before that terrible fiasco, there probably would never have been a fiasco. At least not there.

Their economic polices were still wrecking havoc.

And now, even other Republicans are freaking out over the GOP plan to turn the police into the Marines.

Kudos to Obama.

Your so full of shit.

They released him because they got loads of feedback from the execution of the other journalist.

The only scumbags who thought is was great were other Muslim scumbags.

They also don't want the entire might of the US military landing on their asses.

Catch a clue and grow a fucking brain deanie. Jesus your an idiot.

Forum List

Back